Is Hannibal worth watching?

Is Hannibal worth watching?

Getting hyped to play Death Stranding has made me want to invest in Mds Mikkelsen kino.

Also what films would Hideo Kojima like?

you'll fucking love it, just bear in mind that the first season slowly changes from a kinda good killer of the week serial killer procedural to a full blown amazing ongoing story and it gets real good in the second season

>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people

Don't fall for Mads Mikkelsen meme he is lying to you with his very existence.

Stop after 2nd season finale.
It's pretty great until s3

Dont listen to contrarians user this is some of network television's purest kino

Pusher 2 is a great Madskino.

don't watch season 3. it was a needless extension. a fucking mistake. at the end of s2, the series was perfection and s3 ruined that in my memory of it for ever.

s2 improves on s1, but don't make the mistake of thinking s3 improve on either. you should get the impression at the end of s2 that i can't get any better and you'd be right in trusting yourself there.

OP watch The Hunt and pusher 1/2

season 3 was absolute kino, don't listen to these guys

It's cancellation is the biggest TV atrocity in recent years,

It's a great show.

i'm just grateful we got the 3 seasons we did, it was right on the verge of cancellation since s1 and at least it wrapped up pretty nicely

kill yourself. the first 5 episodes were a mix of flashbacks that were just recycled outtakes from the previous season plus an insignificant euro plot. then follows the inexplicable resurrection of everyone you thought was fucking dead, ending with the worst and literal most autistic 'villain' who is the center of attention for the last 5 episodes for which you'll be spending every second of his screen time cringing and wondering where it all went so fucking wrong. you know where? it went wrong when you didn't listen to people telling you to skip s3.

Mason makes season 3 worth it.

Watch it just for the Mads
No homo

literally two forced character resurrections that showed how desperate they were for coming up with something in s3.

the series was so obviously intended to end with s2.

The cast are certain they'll do another season in a year or two. Not a full 13 episode season, about 8 episodes. Everyone is excited and willing to come back.

>literally two forced character resurrections that showed how desperate they were for coming up with something in s3.
Desperate to come up with something? They were following the books you dumb faggot, they already knew what they were doing. Season 2 ended the way it did because it was very unclear whether or not they'd get a season 3.

>very unclear whether or not they'd get a season 3.
it was clear that they shouldn't have

i feel that someone who likes hideo kojima would like the third season and how ridiculous it is

If a kaleidoscopic lesbian scene intrigues you, go and watch it.

If you think wtf, don't

no, it's shit

dubs of truth. also, valhalla rising, adams apples and the green butchers

and whose name rhymes with cannibal! I mean, like, c'mon! lol!

Season 3 was fucking amazing. I have no idea why Sup Forums attracts such autistic contrarian opinions on everything.

Only part 2, the first 4 to 5 episodes were basically an epilogue to the ending of S2 and led fucking nowhere