What is the laziest deus ex machina that you have ever seen?

What is the laziest deus ex machina that you have ever seen?

i wanted to eat that gummy venus di milo so bad when i was a kid. i always wondered what it tasted like, i figured it was some kind of citrus vanilla flavor.

I was typing an explanation for why pic related is not an example of that. But I prefer to call you a gay nigger instead

what is the definition of deus ex machina?

>kid
If you were a kid when this episode came out you are underage.

I wanted to eat that girls ass

>original airdate: November 27, 1994

Dude there's people who can legally post here that weren't born for another four years

>1994 was 33 years ago.
Jesus...

That part of the Batman movie where a porpoise saves Batman and Robin from a torpedo, apparently on purpose

Bullshit, don't ruin my life.It was two years ago faggot.

Porpoises are bros man

Signs

the entire plot of mass effect 3

Greek plays. It's supposed to be a metaphor guise! Not actual gods!
>when you're born 94 and still fell for it for a split second

Lol

Silence by Marin Scorsese
literally the voice of god telling garfield what was the right choice and absolving him from the moral dilemma that was the major point of the entire movie

DUDE THE COMBINED WILL OF HUMANITY LMAO

I was 2 when this first aired

Hate to break it to you user but i was born a few months after this episode came out and i'm 22

HE'S ROWDY RODDY PEEPER

Everything in tfa

I was minus 2 years old and I am old enough to post on this shithole.

Don't know about deus ex, but the worst diablous ex machina that I can think of now is by the end of l'interieur

The laziest deus ex machina in both literary and film format is the ending of The Stand.

The Hand of God literally comes out of the sky and detonates a nuclear bomb lying in the center of Satan and his followers redoubt in Las Vegas. No explanation, no real foreshadowing; Steven King just had a bad case of writers block and decided to make a literal Deus ex machina, and the miniseries ran with it.

Pretty much every fucking thing in Harry Potter, but The Room of Requirement pisses me off the most.

Chamber of secrets.

>Steven King just had a bad case of writers block
Par for the course, for King.
He sucks at endings.

Is Silence actually good? I want to see something this weekend, and Shogun 2 has me interested in the setting.

>be 12 in 1994
>now 35
>get called underage on a Swahili paper mache board

Haven't played it past the Quarian missions, what's so bad about the ending?

90% of Nu-Who. It's no coincidence that the best episode is the one where the Doctor isn't in control of the situation.

Blink?

None of your choices up until then mattered and you were given 3 options, all of which were shit. A plot hole filled fan theory made more sense