What's so good about western civilization?

what's so good about western civilization?

faggotry is everywhere along with alcoholism, and godlessness, it's rotten to the core and always has been. Why do people on Sup Forums bother trying to save it?

people on Sup Forums are delusional useful idiots who have been tricked and mind-controlled by the same people they so deeply despise. nothing is good about any civilization, we all need to fucking die and start over.

Freedom unironically

we don't shit on the street and we don't eat dogs

/pol is retards misappropiating a cause, if you're unhappy with the West you're by all means free to leave it for Islam.

but many people who complain about it and try to "save" it are people who want to take away freedom (freedom of religion, press, speech), and so you'll end with the same godless society but now it doesn't even have personal freedom. it's prolonging the inevitable.

switzerland eats dogs

Yet everyone still wants to join in.

Turns out letting people choose how they want to be degenerate is more appealing than forcing it on them, and puts the responsibility on the idividual.

>switzerland
>western

religiously speaking im more of an early christian or a noahide

I like those things about western civilization.

What the hell you talking about? People who think the western world needs "Saving" are fringe loonies that make up nowhere near the majority of people in the West.

Well there sure are a lot more of them than usual.

Then go join the Amish or whatever other fringe American denomination lives on a compound shielded from outside influences.

Greek rationalism + Judeo-Christian cultural heritage + Enlightenment ideals + French Revolution polity + industrial revolution Societal Organization + Post-WW11 Economic Globalization + 3rd wave radical Feminist sexual liberation = the timelines of the gradual fall and decline of the West.

It's more of the idea that degeneracy is not part of Western civilization, and that it is being destroyed by Jews who are forcing degeneracy on it.

When I was a child adultery was a punishable crime, so was being a faggot.

In about 20 years everything has 180'd.

We want to save the West by reversing all of this garbage. If it becomes a part of the West that cannot be ridden of, than you are right, the West should die--but with it, Western people will die off too.

There aren't many more than usual, they just get more coverage.

Vocal minorities and extremists from any area get the attention now.

does it mean the East will rise again?

misanthrope... i

the "west" i.e. Europe has been dying ever since desert nigger religions infected it through the roman shitalic empire

>again

It's just a fad. There were way more Hippies in the 60s than there are currently Antifa/Alt-right types, but eventually they grew out of it, and so will the latter 2 as well.

there's several other problems with the west than those, like alcoholism. faggots have always existed even when it was illegal in some states

im also not a fan of protestantism, catholicsm also feels wrong with its pagan influences.

Using the West and the Roman Empire interchangeably is wantonly erroneous.

Alcoholism is not a part of this 2nd Bolshevik Revolution that the West is going through. Brainwashing families into having affairs and raising their white sons as little girls is.

I don't think you understand what is happening.

Go to bed grandpa

It was never great. It merely rose without challenge to power. It cannot become great in the Western sense with its ideologies. The only way for it to become great is to adopt Western ideals, but complete adoption will lead to its downfall along with the West.

The East will remain standing forever. It will not become great, it was never truly great, and it cannot become great. It will just be, for eternity.

I'm 30 you fucking retard, and I've been here all summer. Go back to Fagbook and Reeddit you dipshit.

>all summer
You have to go back.

slavs,poles and shitalians shit on streets regularly and so do americans and british

>implying it ever fell