Brexiters & Sup Forumstards BTFO by based Guardian

British news website Guardian:

>Brexit is great news for the rest of the EU

>Britain has not yet come to terms with its own irrelevance, and would only have got in the way of plans to create a more democratic pooling of sovereignty

"it's own irrelevance" hahahah

Get used to it cücks...

Irrelevance isn't so bad. I'll tell you as a Slovenian, I should know a thing or two about being irrelevant! At least people leave you alone, lower immigration, etc.

Anyway, I love the UK because all it's doing is just good for us (Europeans).

Feels good to be in the winning team (France & Germany).

inb4 butthurt nationalist attack me & my country with their irrelevant brainfarts

Freude, schöner Götterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/brexit-great-news-eu-britain-sovereignty
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/if-you-value-the-guardian-coverage-of-brexit-please-help-fund-it
youtu.be/ivOOM0PbNps?t=495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This article totally and finally obliterates the Brexiters so that it's not even funny:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/brexit-great-news-eu-britain-sovereignty

Please read it.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/if-you-value-the-guardian-coverage-of-brexit-please-help-fund-it
Pretty sure it's Brexit that BTFO the Guardian desu

Jokes on you. We've been irrelevant since WW2

wtf I love the eu now

>pooling of sovereignty
aka, giving it away to unelected fuckwits

It's never too late to become an #MaastrichtMissile

Sour Grapes.

Because elections are such an amazing thing...

Look all the great people we get because of elections. Cameron, Blair, Obama...

>create a more democratic pooling of sovereignty

At least we had a choice in their election.

>Feels good to be in the winning team (France & Germany).
>winning team (France & Germany)
>France & Germany

this is reddit

History (the next 2-3 years) will prove Brexiteers right.

>Feels good to be in the winning team (France & Germany).
You are on the titanic, just like france and germany.

It still makes me laugh just how triggered eastern """"""""""europeans""""""""""" are by Brexit.

I didn't expect it at all, I thought it was the Germans who'd be the most upset.

Would you like salt with that salt?

>winning team
>France & Germany

Now that I'm in Switzerland I don't mind the Germs, Italians and Croats genociding you. Good luck, you are on your own.

> I thought it was the Germans who'd be the most upset.
Why would we be upset? We pay half of the EU's budget and practically 100% of the bailouts and rescue packages and get nothing but backbreaking regulations and a mudslime mudslide in return. If anyone should be cheering for british independence, it's germans. Brexit gives us new hope.

Oh fuck the EU's so butthurt about this hahahaha

Globalists have become very open with their hatred of democracy in the last week. Congratulations to Britain for getting out when you could, I always thought Farage's Nazi talk was fearmongering.

At least we
a) voted those people in
b) can vote those people out
lets face it we have a fucking cunt in Juncker but we cant do shit about him

But we're gonna need a medpack to help us out?

increasingly nervous paper predicts doom of UK for thousandth time..

they seem butthurt

enjoy millions of third worlders leaking into the EU a year and the EU leaders letting it happen and calling you racist

>proud of being a March for the EU

I literally said this to the half of my family who were pro-remain, that a lot of fascists had been revealed, they seemed annoyed by my statement

>cucks on Sup Forums now call the Guardian based

Welp it's been fun faggots.

>m-muh relevancy
yea whatever lol

>Britain has not yet come to terms with its own irrelevance

youtu.be/ivOOM0PbNps?t=495
Skip to like 8:15 if the time embed doesn't work.
>We have the fifth largest economy of the world, the fourth military power, we're one of five permanent seat holders in the UN Security Council...

Also: watch the full interview to see this stupid Iranian terrorist shitskin getting BTFO

Stop being assblasted that your country will get less gibs now. Fix your own shit, faggot.

>pooling of sovereignty
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NONONO
Netherlands great & independent superpower by 2020

< I broke up with you! You didn't break up with me!

Every country should be satisfied with irrelevance. All they need is to be peaceful, sustainable, and free. What is with this nonsensical obsession with being a global power?

We should reboot the EU with just us and maybe some Nordic countries

Irrelevant to what? I really can't think of one international thing for Britain to get involved in. Even America is bored shitless with bombing the Middle East.

The anglos get help because you at least appear salvageable. The Slovenes and especially this specimen that posted the thread can march straight into the gas chamber for all I care, and judging by

> Feels good to be in the winning team (France & Germany).

They'd do it without hesitation. I'm burning that passport right now.

More pooling of sovereignty means better off

>"it's own irrelevance" hahahah"

You're seriously stupid enough to ADD a grammar mistake into a QUOTE???

Judging by their reaction to Brexit Eastern Europeans will go to war with Western Europe if they stop letting them come into their countries to work as cleaners

Wow the Guardian is so """"""based"""""" I have a #hardianfortheguardian now

>Joris Luyendijk
Au wee, de kaffers weten!

>wtf you cant leave the EU this is a disaster fuck you your staying
>you actually left? uh...no we never needed you guys anyway, w-we're glad you left!

5th biggest economy in the world.... yahp.

Self-hating ill-disciplined Guardian cucks at it again.

Heseltine on Boris. What an attack. True words.

>W-we don't care anyways hahaha

The EU needs to die for europe to live. The EU is an iredeemable disaster. Let it die or better yet, take measures to ensure its demise.

are they going broke?

This, we need other countries to declare independence, if you just turn into a super state you'll be stuck that way for decades

>pls respond

I guess you really do know about being irrelevant.

>Pooling of sovereignty
ie. not being sovereign

>Guardian

Agree with this.

UK Germany France Netherlands Belgium Swe Danes

No more mudslime

God I hope so.

I live in Sweden and I have never seen anyone sucking more dick than you

the EU has become a continent wide KL. The kapos Tusk, Juncker & Schulz, are itching to torture the UK for trying to escape.

Why am I not a journalist? Looks like easy money. Any old bollocks will do.

>would only have got in the way of plans to create a more democratic pooling of sovereignty
That was rather the point, old bean.

You know how will end '?
england does not leave too many economic interests

So much salt in their eyes that they can't even see that the EU is already fucked.

BRITPOL IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

WE WILL NEVER RECOVER

> Slovenia
> again

> b-but we didn't even want you anyway!

They will still leave. Sorry. :^)

Huh..Slovenia.. I didn't even know that was a country.

Well you're right about one thing, you are irrelevant. And so is your opinion.

Why are the Guardian so short of money and constantly having to fire journalists when they have hard-hitting pieces like this??!

>Joris

sour grapes by mainlanders projecting about irrelevance

Feels good to be irrelevant, the shitskins and spongers will flood the more relevant countries.

>Propoganda wing of the far left hates Brexit and will attempt to slander it as hard as possible based on the most threadbare evidence imaginable

IN OTHER NEWS, WATER IS WET

>pooling of sovereignty

mm no thnx

>pooling of sovereignty

Then it's not sovereignty any more.

We're escaping lads, and it feels so fucking good.

Nah, the media and internet have been really schizophrenic lately depending on where you look.
>EU doesn't need you and British economy is fucked.
>You've doomed the EU. It's ogre.
>Look at those tanking markets and pound. Business will move to EU and we'll be fine without you
>WW3 is imminent, Europe is doomed. The fascists won.

The globalists are confused that someone thwarted their plans and gave them the finger so they're just fearmongering in multiple ways until one of them sticks. Soros was actually saying the opposite of the OP article recently, that the EU is terminal now.

so, I assume you are a monarchist in the tradition of Locke, or a more radical position?

>europe
>relevant

>Guardian

why should i give a fuck what some editorial in a far left newspaper says?

I'm for the rule of a highly educated elite, basically technocracy

The European Union is closest to this ideal

China is second best

Democracy a shit

Cameron wasn't that bad, he got us out of this shit

The next election will be more worrying since we just destroyed a lot of major politicians, and even more may very well be destroyed with chilcot

I knew they were bad but holy shit.

Yeah look how great that is working out, they really did well in that eurocrisis and migrationcrisis.

The EUristocracy is just the best at running things.

Ya all think this me and another thread of mine. Just here to tell you this is not my thread Britbongs.

you know how the story will end? will be released not too many economic interests.
if it came out and we will see later, however, will lose the Scotland and perhaps the northern ireland and although there will be no economic catastrophes, in a few years the UK will no longer 'the 5 world power for sure we're not' in 1900.

>Not relevant
How much money was lost overnight?
A few trillion. Now globalists are desperately pushing their superstate.
Soros lost money too iirc.

I have no regrets voting leave, the salt is still flowing.

We should have voted remain...

The EU said straight up, no single market without freedom of movement and following atleast some EU laws. We'll have to follow laws that we have 0 say in just like Norway.

The EU is run by zionist Jews who hate Europe.
This retarded mentality of yours is why you aren't relevant on the global stage, or even in the EU.

Scotland isn't going anywhere m8, Brussels already told them to fuck off, Spain too for that matter.

Fuck off Janez

Die Gewalt, der Krieg, die Liebe und das ewige Heilige!

>Great news for EU
>Euro is losing even more value
>Nationalists are becoming more popular within Europe
>EU lost one of her biggest members
>EU loses a lot of money
>EU embarrassed that they lost to nationalists

Great News for the Globalists indeed

I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. 'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice.

Geeee who would want to stay in Europe if such fine gentleman is so against it....

With all our other deals we can eventually leave this market entirely.

>the british wont vote to leave
>haha they voted to leave as a joke
>the british will regret this
>lol they dont even matter

wonder what tommarows spin will say.

Idiot I was arguing the same as you are now for the last 2 days, and butt hurt brits were furious at me because of it. I am on your side Kmet en.

>W-WE DIDN'T NEED YOU ANYWAY!!!

The EU just ignored the shit out of Britain until it decided to take it's ball and go home. Even modest policy changes could have prevented it's fate, but no, they did literally nothing to accommodate the people who were growing more and more disillusioned by the EU, and then had the fucking nerve to act surprised when we lashed out and destroyed their entire fucking economy by ignoring them right back.

So first it was "wahhh all these bigots #notmyvote" and now it's "go ahead and leave, EU didn't want you anyway". How mature

> responses: 0
> 1 post by this ID

Because of UK, EU had a shit ton restrictions to trade deals with China and India. THose restrictions are now no longer viable and I would bet we will make at least 50% back by just letting those countries trade more freer with us than in the past.

Five stages of grief, literally.

Tommorow's spin will be self-loathing, doomsaying, and the entire EU assembly on suicide watch.

They still have the mentality that they're a world power, yea. Nontheless they have a point that the EU in its current form is shot.

Leaving and staying are both bad, I wish them luck and hope to see them back in a project without the southerners and most of the balkanites

did someone hear something?

Probably not China, but it's true that we now have a massive list of people who are, quite literally, queuing up to establish new trade deals with us now that we're out of the shithole fascist state Europe has become.

The Brexit will still destabilize the EU. Also, [citation needed]

Brits are truly a retarded lot. Actually voting leave which gives them nothing but just throws them back many years.

Credit rating down, pound down, investors and banks leaving, Scotland about to leave.

Just pure idiocy. Might as well call it Little irrelevant Britain in the future

what are you talking about
"we" are still in EU and EU still has restrictions