If you had his powers, would you spend you days fucking with Picard and Janeway, or would you do something else?

If you had his powers, would you spend you days fucking with Picard and Janeway, or would you do something else?

>"Picard never hit me"

Wasn't that whole point of his character? Since he could do anything nothing had any meaning or purpose at all, so the best he could do was get some enjoyment out of watching Picard jump through hoops.

Janeway is horrible. I'd get no enjoyment from her. Picard is fun though

>all these trek thread and none has trek in the first post

disengage

I'm so happy about these threads. I'm starting DS9 after TOS and TNG and it's pretty cool to still see discussion about these shows here

I'd probably create and subsequently dick around in pocket universes.
Annoying Picard would come after that though

Why did all those omnipotent aliens never referenced each other? Remember the TOS alone had like 7 literal gods. TNG like 3-4. Is Q stronger than Nagilum? What about those beings that booked Kirk vs. Gorn?

>implying Q isn't doing other stuff while fucking around with Trek captains

that feel when to smart for warp drive

>you will never control a starship using intelligent mind lasers

He doesn't abide by our sense of time, does he? Seeing as he's omniscient and all

>I am so omniscient; if there were to be two omniscience's
>I would be both!

thecreationofomnibroccoli.png

>omniscient

I think he claims that, but he never seems it. It sounds more like a boast. He's shocked and suprized all the time.

>1450 IQ
>still can't fuck troi

>He's shocked and suprized all the time.

That's just bad writing.

No, he really is not all knowing. He just knows a lot and can time travel and has lived for a very long time. Not the same thing as all knowing.

The whole point of him interacting with humans is because Picard is stuck up and he likes to torture the guy.

hes omniscient so he knows everything but he is also stupid so he can't really figure out how things work/what will happen despite knowing everything that has and currently is happening

I would create a universe based solely around prostate milking

So could that guy that wiped out an entire species with a thought be able to kill a Q or even the Q continuum? Or since they live outside time it wouldn't work?

>despite knowing everything that has and currently is happening

He seems to time travel, but he seems to actually have to go there, look around, then come back to see what will or has happend.

honestly i would probably do something sexually grotesque

omnipotence is not something a human bean should ever experience

Reminder that the entirety of Star Wars lacks any "reality warper" characters. The most magic in it is some force powers. Star Trek features a lot more magic. It is only not as apparent since the main characters are all normal. But strictly speaking, Star Trek has magic on the same level as Tolkein, X-Men, etc.

Some speculate that guy was a Q. But it seems that the Q themselves are a step above even him. Though that guy's pretty powerful.

well 4rth dimensional travel is restricted by the ever expanded boundaries of the universe so he can't go into the future. Any future time travel is actually transporting into an alternate universe that has already expanded in the 4rth dimension farther than the start trek universe but nothing you learn there will necessarily be true in the real universe

I dislike how they kept making Q cute with each time he appeared. He was a menacing psycho at first. Then he threw the Enterprise right into the Borg, resulting the deaths of tens of crew members. But since we never saw them, people just forgot about it. But he's never apologized or shown any remorse.

They made him a bit scary in the series finale. Which btw, is way better than ANY of the movies. Why didn't they just turn that into a movie instead of the lame ass Generations?

He seems able to time travel to the past. Maybe. Which might just be him creating alternate realities that mimic the past.

lets be honest, Id probably shit post on Sup Forums and get into arguments. Then when proven wrong Id just change reality so Im right.

only in books, i think it was said that 'god' in the 5th film was banished there by the Q continium.