twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a big meeple.

that's not an actual shot from the movie is it

Is CIA actually in it though?

You're a mini fig

yes

If I pop that off will you die?

no

I'm curious to know if it's good too. I wanted to go see it this morning but apparently my local theater now requires that you book tickets in advance. I tried to book one seat on the website but it wouldn't let me continue unless I picked two. Even if I went ahead and did that, they make it clear that each person over the age of 18 has to bring ID or they won't let you in.

Why can't they just come out and say that they have a strict no singles policy? They also call the tip a "service charge" and they automatically charge 20% without letting you pick the tip amount. I don't understand what the fuck happened to my theater. It used to not be like this.

maybe

nobody believes your meme's or finds them funny anymore.Go start another retarded theater falcon and crab legs thread

Is this Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=wodGESQAClM

Yeah nigger I'm totally making it up. It's actually called a "convenience fee," my bad.

why don't you go with a friend?

>redditors still meme posting this reddit shit

Take a guess.

Good catch, I was obviously talking about the online surcharge and not the no singles policy.

is this real? CIA is in the movie?

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?

K

OF COURSHE!

Why are the legos so fucking angry?

my sides

I don't have many friends and the few I have live really far away since we all parted ways after college.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Felt kinda generic though honestly. I left satisfied but not particularly moved.

It's weird because I saw John Wick Chapter 2 the night before and that almost made me shit myself in excitement.

Why is he wearing a slice of bread as his coat?

Did you see it in 3D? Being a Lego movie, it actually seems like it would be pretty well suited for 3D.

No but I did see it in ass-shattering DOLBY ATMOS which was kinda neat.

>strong independent black batgirl
>black gorden

Dishonest and unfaithful
D R O P E D

Blackwashing needs to stop

I think that they're Mexican. Gordon doesn't have an Afro and they look more brown than black.

They're latino, isn't that what you fags pretend to care about, latino representation in films?

>I left satisfied but not particularly moved.

One guy behind me in the cinema said it the best:
it was more or less just something like the kids version of the Deadpool movie.

You were supposed to say "I don't know"

wow, movies are threatening my hetero white male lifestyle

I'm literally shaking right now

Where's BEIN?

Tell me about it. My theater has a strict no falcon no service policy and mine passed away yesterday ;_;