Find a flaw

Find a flaw

it's boring

they never find out who did it. what a waste.

Chloe's glasses make her look like a stupid bitch

It was Richard Galkowski

boring, has no tempo.

feels like most of the movie leads to nothing.

ted cruz duhh

The film was good but way too long in my opinion, personally my favorite Fincher movie is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

one of my all time favorite movies.

Actually pretty flawless

Best film of 2007, better than No Country and There Will Be Blood

THROWN LIKE A STAR IN MY VAST SLEEP

Wasn't longer, including DC. I could watch this film the whole day, it's Fincher's magnum opus.

I'm not the only one seeing a pair of tits and nipples being made from that bridge cable, am I?

Looks more like really muscly pecs to me, but sure.

I can't see it, sorry to say.

Graysmith never solved the last cipher, it was a pointless addition as they didn't even passingly mention what the cipher said.

By the way, the killer was Arthur Leigh Allen.

There were 2 killers.

But they found out they were wasting their life searching him, which was the point of the movie.

You think Bob Vaughn was a murderer, or "Rick Marshall"? Or someone they never questioned?

I think the whole film buff thing is a red herring.

Can't remember the exact character in the film, but there were two killers in the real life. The real one and the copy cat.

Well it's plausible, but Allen was the first killer.

Nor did I claim otherwise, I just mentioned the fact that there were two killers.

Had some incredible scenes, though. Like those rich law students at the lake who think they're just getting robbed, and only once they're tied up do they realize that he's about to murder them.

Ted Cruz is still at large

That scene was truly horrifying.

DAHNALD

Someone explain me Ted Cruz meme.

How new are you? Use Google.