Swedish women

Are swedish women the most sought after race of women in the world?
Asians can maybe compete, but that's only because they're fetishized.

I don't think there's a single man in the world who doesn't think swedish women are hot. But, I wonder why - I've been to Sweden, and there definitely are fatties, brunettes and uglies as in any other place, really.
Is it because swedes have advertised their women to the whole world? Is it because the women are expected to be hot, and that's why they make themselves hot? Is it just a big lie the swedes tell to themselves and others?

I think the women are the biggest reason why Sweden has so many niggers. And I think their worldwide fame is why the women are such disgusting coalburners, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4k2-0dGxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I suppose to be looking at? All I see is a house, trees and some grass

Sure physically your women look good but they are very quick to turn on the native population so who cares.

daaamn

>Being this gay

If they are, then go ahead. They're elitist cunts who think they're better than anyone. They think they're so international and cool but they treat Finnish guy like trash because we're not brown enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
Typical Swedes starting from 4:20

Sounds like you've been too long on the internet spurdo fag
Also, aryan woman >>> untermensch woman
Gooks can't compete, half of them get plastic surgery for their eyes just to look white.

i think its because "sweden" was the common denominator (and probably still is) for people that have no idea what norway, denmark and finland is. the scandinavians have the most beautiful girls in the world, and for simplicity "sweden" became the umbrella term for normies that think yurop is a country ect.

Yes, they are the definition of shitforbrains, I know this.
Doesn't make them any less hot though.

Historically the danes should be the common denominator, though. Granted, the swedes may have made more of a name for themselves when the world started to be more globalized.

jag heter Ahmed och jag kommer från Irak

svenska tjejer älskar min stor brun kuk

sorry vita killar men er gång är slut

yes. ABBA put scandinavia on the map i think. that and IKEA

no they are too orange for my taste.
w/e race produces the palest, blondest qts is the most sought after.
pic very related.
my new reason for lifting.

NORDIC UNION FORMING WITH UK

>too orange
That's because modern swedes are brainwashed for brown dick, so they want to look more southern european. So they go to tanning salons and use all kinds of makeup to make them look tanned and southern/middle eastern.

Naturally they are as pale as norwegians, but willingly make themselves niggerer.

it has nothing to do with tanning
they have an orange tinge to their skin.

Average nordic women are not that special. The hot one's are really hot though.

Damn Swedes are so fucking cute when they're shy. I love my people, we are good hard working honest people unlike most shitheads out there. To bad so many take advantage of that. :-)

The most sought after? Probably not.
The most beautiful? Yes.

I really don't know where the "cucked Swede" stereotype comes from other than governmental policy. I was in Sweden a few months ago and I saw about 14 couples all in all, and only one of them was an interracial couple, and that interracial couple was a Swedish guy and an Arabic looking woman, but she was well fit and looked like she was 100% integrated.

This is true, I have this too and often get confused for being nordic.

the orange tinge has everything to do with self-tanner

My father was stationed in Lakenheath in the eighties, and he was fucking English women every night.

A lot of them thought he was Swedish or Danish.

That guy is unattractive, short and awkward, stop with the obsession over black dicks.

"They are all trash, we don't like them"

He has a point, Khan.

where is the sauce?
time to post some Swedish qts

>the most beautiful

im laffin

pic related: your pic related's dad

No, the niggers went for Sweden for the dibmedats, as well as the raping.

Everyone gets old, you fucking idiot.

>want the white race to survive
>at the same time I can only get off on blacks fucking white women

I despise Swedes among all others.
I hate nords as a whole, but Swedes are the worst of the bunch. No one likes an uppity feminist slut who see's men as the devil, muslims as angels and is delusional due to a lifetime of being told women are perfect and can do no wrong.

Finns may be the exception, I hear they are similar to Russians in the sense they are angry drunks who are dead inside. Hopefully that means they arent libtard SJW's, but begs the question. Why are Finnish people social autists?

>No one likes an uppity feminist slut who see's men as the devil, muslims as angels and is delusional due to a lifetime of being told women are perfect and can do no wrong.
these are more common in Anglo countries than anywhere.

Isn't she ozzy though?

Norwegian Aryans are superior in every way.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

How does it feel to be an absolute fucking retard?

Upper middle class Anglo-Americans produce some damn fine qt's if I may say so myself.

she's ukrainian

that's tiny tempah, she did a song with him.

You are literally a disgrace.

i know

Clearly not.

You dont think Sweden has batshit feminists?
They are the origin of bitching about men sitting with their legs open.
They are also the modt bluepilled country in the world.

Good news if you like Swedes, they are going to become 3rd world soon, the rats will flee the ship. if you're lucky you can bag one of their annoying slags, who will no doubt insist her political views had nothing to do with Swedens downfall.

Keep your cuck fantasies to yourself, faggot.
pic related : Zara and her boyfriend, Ludwig

Ethnic Swedes have been bred by nature to thrive in a peaceful, ethnically homogenous society. That's what their past has been for thousands of years. Now they try to apply their peculiar lifestyle to a multicultural, multiracial society, believing it will work just like it did with ethnic Swedes.

But neither niggers nor arabs work that way. Swedes are a sad bunch, and so are all whites in extension, believing the lifestyles that worked for them in the past will work now with an influx of all types of subhumans into their communities. We try to apply our compassion, our altruism, our love for peace and harmony to other types of humans who couldn't give a shit about us. And now that it doesn't work, we frantically try to double down on our practices, believing that what worked in the past, what worked for US, must work now, must work for THEM.

But it doesn't.

Yes and no. Swedes are conventionally hot big titted blondes but somehow lack something that would make them perfect breeding material.

The subtle misandry of nordic women is kinda off putting. Who wants a woman that pretends to be a dude and wants to make you a numale bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4k2-0dGxk

Skip to 4m 20s for the relevant bit.

This guy is speaking the truth

T.Swede

Loool

Conquering empty Scandifag lands doesn't mean anything anyway.

t. HYJÄLLKKALKLKALKAÄLÄLLLOKOKÄLKAKA

>Swedes will go extinct in your lifetime
Feels fucking great tbqh fampai

They do, but the average young woman in anglo countries (especially north america) is more influenced by anti-male feminism than anywhere else.

Swedes are just conformist, shy faggots that are deathly scared of being called racist.

But the whole "I hate men" or "fucking a WHITE MALES" thing is American/Canadian as fuck. UK is influenced by it more than other countries too because of a common language.

Maybe when it all collapses lessons will be learned, but I doubt it. Some Norwegian was so cucked he got raped then felt guilty when his rapist was deported to Somalia.
German schoolgirls didnt want to report sexaul assaults due to them not wanting to give the far right ammo, some bitch with an organization against borders was encouraged to cover up her rape for their political goals.
We are fucked. But given these are white women, I cant say I care about our race at this point.

That does not even compare.
The idea of a "Norwegian Empire" is just as ludicrous as that of a "Mexican intellectual".

How? When ever I see black dicks in any race I'm grossed out. It's less about my dislike of niggers, more of the fact I can't picture myself in the scene, as I have a white dick.

>implying

Ugh wtf? They do have a nasty orange tint to them

Frankly, I'm not sure about shitskins, but if I saw swedish women running to my country, I would be right there unloading ammo belt after ammo belt into their ranks.

I'd rather find way to live next to hairy Turk than swedish woman.

No, they don't.
That's called a spray-tan.

:')

It does, Greenland is huge. the idea of a "Swedish non-cuckhold warrior" is as ludicrous as that of a "Mexican Intellectual"

America women tan all the time and they don't have that disgusting color to them

Nice try, Khan.

don't ever marry a scandinavian in this day and age. They are shitty wives and they get bored after a few years and divorce you.
They want feminism but at the same time a caveman patriarch.
our lack of hardship has made us insane.

Because that isn't a fucking spray-tan, American women who have a spray-tan do have that colour to them.

God you're are a fucking idiot.

>stanhope

My favorite comic.

I would blame the lack of religion and traditional values for that, mostly.

Blonde hair just doesn't mix well with tanned skin. She looks like trailer trash, or dare I say it, a gypsy.

>Defending Zara Larshit

Good goy.

What are you talking about? Nobody desires this.

Sweden's military history and imperial conquests are far greater than that of Norway or Denmark, there is no point in denying that.

>caveman patriarch
>patriarch
>caveman

Maybe you're just an effeminate loser. Ever thought about that? If a women is fussy, you have to beat her up. Slap the bitch, and she'll know her place.

Slap her ass, her cheek, whatever. Just fucking hit her, and she will respect you.

Don't be mad because your native women are ugly bro

Here's a pic of American women spray tan faggot. Looks nothing like your disgusting women

don't bother with the old ^jokes everyone is a newfag now

you can keep you blonde nigger sucking unpatriotic women.
I just want waifus

*pic

I don't agree with that but I will have to say that she is definitely a qt.

Please kill yourself, manlet.

>>implying red headed Norwegian goddesses are second rate

if they were the most sought after then why are most of swedish men importing thai brides ? because they dont want to be a cuck and listen to feminist bullshit for the rest of their lives.

>he uses mongol as an insult

what is the name of this animal?

asian waifu - best waifu

>Insane radical feminist
>qt

Stop your 'muh dick' and grow up, moron.

Asian women will not like you and your patchy beard either Franco. You need to stop colecting your cum in plastic bottles. Go to a prostitute. It will cure your yellow fever.

Asian women are the best

>King Gustav III
:D:D:D:A:D:AW:DD::D:D

A spray-tan is a spray-tan regardless.
You stupid fucking retard.

Another basement dwelling omega male enters the scene. You do know that not even Asian women like emasculated, tiny cocked, shy losers with balding hair, right?

BLACKED

You are, under no circumstances, a white man.

Don't fucking act like you wouldn't.

Kill yourself.

don't reply to me or my waifu ever again gypo.

Kill yourself.

Zara Larshit is the face of our enemies (the personification of evil); and we don't fuck with our enemies, we destroy them. I spit on her.

when did i ever say i was beta?
i'm just saying every kid in sweden get tought this marxist shit since birth and it doesn't fit into reality

It doesn't look orange you fucking moron. That was your original point is that all spray tans look orange on women and that's complete bullshit. Seriously how fucking stupid are you?

no u.

Again, stop acting like you wouldn't.