Why do you pretend to hate me Sup Forums?

Why do you pretend to hate me Sup Forums?

I am the rare good sequel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vJiNQJEWN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums doesn't hate this movie, we're only memeing

>we

>us

when will the next jurassic world hit? cant wait anymore

It was just as bad as 3 if not worse.

>my wife's daughter

Literally only good parts are the dino hunting, T-Rexes showing up for their baby and the long grass scene.

Vince Vaughn was fucking annoying throughout and should have died early. The kid character's acrobatics was fucking retarded. Jeff was underutilised. Vince and the chick literally caused the deaths of everybody and yet get off scott-free. Fuck that shit. It's like removing the scene where Nedry gets spat on. Also it was really stupid of them to cut the part where there were raptors on the boat without changing the consequences of them being on the boat.

All in all the movie is a mess of unlikable characters and editing.

It is not good.

This, if the film just followed ingen soldiers throughout it would've been pretty good but they had to add annoying activist characters

Vaughan should have died instead of the Eddie guy. Also didn't like the hamfisted environmentalist message. that t-rex should have been blown the fuck up not sent back to his shitty island

Easily the worst of the Jurassic Park films, and especially a pity since it changed the plot so much from a fun book. The only one of many great set pieces that they actually used was the trailer, and they replaced the remainder with absolute shite.

Wrong

3 is even worse

JW sucked ass

you're leads were cringe shit

Wrong my man. I watched them both a month ago and it's shocking how bad Lost World is especially because I loved it as a kid.
JP>>>JW>JP3>TLW

I have fond memories of this one, but whenever I rewatch it I'm all "oh no, not THIS scene" and "aw fuck, THAT part"

I liked how there was immediate negative consequences for the activists that released the monkeys in 28 Days Later, against the behest of the scientists.

>Jeff was underutilized

That wasnt the problem. Jeff can be a good leading man, but his character isn't. Malcolm was good as the side character in the first one, but he's boring as fuck in the sequel.

The Lost World is better than 3 mainly for based as fuck Roland

youtube.com/watch?v=3vJiNQJEWN4

It also has great action setpieces

I will admit the film starts to drag once their off the island

Love JP2, it jump-started my love for jeeps and camping with cars in big woods. Nothing is as comfy as laying in the back seat, watching the rain on the sun roof. Redwood forests are the best.

Roland is pretty cool but to me he's just filling Muldoon's role. I guess I like 3 because it's kind of trying to do something new and Lost World just wallows in the first movie too much. Same with Jurassic World.
I can respect liking it more though, 2 and 3 are neck and neck for me

they should've stayed faithful to the book
such a shame, the book is dope

I have to read it again, I dont remember it being all that good.

The dinosaur hunting scenes were kino

"we made that giant animatronic T-Rex head, yes we're making a sequel"

>read JP and LW as a teenager
>DINOSAURRS EBIN XD

>read JP and LW as a teenager
>the dinosaurs in the books are only an allegory to enable various arguments about scientific ethics

the fuck

Its the second best of them but didn't sprout any memes tho

>the only way the scientific ethics are shown to be bad is by having the park run by retards

Fuck you and your ethics argument, book, if I can clone dinosaurs for a park I'm doing it. Doing it right.

I don't, I've been defending TLW here for years.

Yes, there is some stupid shit in the movie like mental gymnastics black girl, or Vince's retarded character and their shenanigans of releasing the dinos, but overall it's a great kino.

Dino gymnastics

Not a meme thb senpai

I'm conflicted. It has some great cinematic moments like the tiny dinos, the long grass and cliff scene. But also has weird foced wifes daughter and environmental stewardship angle which doesn't fit

>DOOD I CAN TALK TO DINOSAURS LMAO

no

Thats the third fuckboi

TLW is a flawed film that still works despite some poor choices. A few minor editing tricks, replacing the deleted scenes, and cutting to the credits once the Rex roars over the city skyline and Malcolm tells Ludlow "Now you're John Hammond." makes for a solid film with decent sfx and tension from time to time.

JP3 is a disaster, it has 1/3rd of the same plot from TLW (rescue mission) and makes their dinosaurs look so shitty that it almost single handedly killed practical effects.

>makes their dinosaurs look so shitty that it almost single handedly killed practical effects

Wut

The dinosaur effects in 3 are the best thing about it

But that one death was delightfully brutal. You know the one.

I don't hate you. I think you're really entertaining and very comfy as well, whil JP3 almost felt like a direct to video sequel.

it was pure kino until they went to the city

No i don't remember because everything about Jurassic World was forgettable, just like The Force Awakens and all the other soft reboots disguised as sequels

But that house in the swimming pool scene was comfy af though.

Even JW was more memorable than TFA.

3 really had a direct to video feel to it.

I'll give you that, I couldn't put my finger on why though. TFA just felt so uninspired.

Yeah I just thought of that too. At least 2 had a more authentic/legitimate feel because it was directed by Spielberg. I don't know what Joe Johnston's problem was when he made 3 but that shit was kind of cheap.

TFA was bad because of Disney.

Too bad the entire movie wasn't this

>A few minor editing tricks, replacing the deleted scenes, and cutting to the credits once the Rex roars over the city skyline and Malcolm tells Ludlow "Now you're John Hammond." makes for a solid film with decent sfx and tension from time to time.

13 year old detected with no idea of film plotting or structure. Please shut the fuck up. Worst idea for an ending

Actually you may be onto something there. Part of what I did like about JW is that it didn't feel like it had to coddle the babies who might watch it. People get fucking eaten by dinosaurs. There's even blood.

TFA felt like this super hip, super sanitized, super clean millennial family friendly shell of a film that wore a Star Wars costume and pretended to pass itself off as something more.

Remember that chap about twenty years ago? I forget his name. He climbed Everest without any oxygen and came down nearly dead. And they asked him, "Why did you go up there to die?" and he said, "I didn't. I went up there to live."

Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.