John Wick: Chapter 2

Wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tNoKKx6rOQc
youtube.com/watch?v=yV1635G2NU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ruby Rose getting decapitated by a door was pretty funny

Was it as boring as Jack Reacher 2: We Have To Go Back ?

please tell me that is as good as the first one

Didn' see JR 2 but it's definitely not a boring movie.

I wish I could make love to Ian McShane's voice, every scene with him was great.

LOVEJOY! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE ANTIQUE MUSLIM VASES?

It surpasses it.

Up there. Maybe even better.

Yes

There seems to be a loose consensus that it is better.

I agree with said assessment.

OK can anyone tell me if John Wick gets a girl in this movie? Because if he does I will be pissed

As good. a little different. I enjoyed it.

JR 2 was such a disappointment.

The plot wasn't bad, not great either. The dialogue was as good as the first. But all the style and polish of the first one was gone and that's much of what made it so good.

Action was ok, but too much shaky cam and confusing close ups. Music was bland as fuck. No good car chase, no cool muscle car. Editing was bland as hell.

It felt like an above average TV movie and that's a terrible disappointment after the first one was so good.

Fuck no.

she didnt?

First scene was bad. Like when did John turn into superman that can tank all those car crashes and shit? Also, no one had guns in that russian hideout? Apart from that it was bretty gud. Would watch again.

John Wick Chapter 2 is literally the antithesis of Jack Reacher 2.

Remember the club scene in the first one?

Every single fight in this movie tops that.

who's the girl who gets naked in the trailers?

did anyone else have a lot of vocal black people in the theater

Gianna D'antonio, brother of main villain Santino D'antonio, holder of a seat at the High Table (which I assume is like the grand council for The Continental), and Wick's first mark in the film.

This entire franchise is basically an adaptation of a graphic novel that never existed

I was the vocal black person sitting behind you and a little to the left.

No but I had a couple of white fratbois in the audience behind me

That elevated the experience in a way I didn't expect

Why did the deaf girl have a silencer on her gun?

for better or for worse

1. was she deaf or just mute?
2. so non-deaf people would be less likely to hear it

everyone answering this guy; are you shilling, or is it like taken? great first movie then everyone pretends 2. is better. I guess third option is it's actually good

>Keanu stabs that Asian bounty hunter through his fucking ear with a pencil

I came. The movie had really strong Raid 2 vibes in a good way.

Anyone else look away when he shoved the pencil in the chinamen's ear D:

user, think before you post next time

>have mass shooting in your theaters.
>promote a movie by showcasing guns at your theater

Goddamit America

Better, honestly. I share the same dumb enthusiasm for when cool shit happens, so there were a couple times where the audience was like "OHHHHH" and I was right along with them.

My brothers and I are not sorry,

And where could one observe JW2?

at the movies, faggot

I liked it. The Underworld seems a bit big though. Cool criminals are entertaining but it seems like everyone and their mom are hidden career criminals.

Third option.

I went in understanding the distinct possibility that it could be fucking trash and if it was I'd just live with it.

Thankfully it's a fucking masterpiece.

At your local cineplex. I went by myself and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

>One high-profile theatre shooting is an epidemic

The deaf girl definitely not dead.probably gonna turn john side too and make oath with him

Will they fuck?

What's his name?

So was the Marker at the end someone who has specifically been pledged to John, or are markers transferable?

Yes, pretty much its a one time favor that John can cash even if he has been banned from the continental since markers fall under high table rules

youtu.be/tNoKKx6rOQc
I had an orgasm during that club scene. I coudn't believe it was even better than from the 1st movie. Overroll for me it's 1>2 but I hope it will be 3>1>2

IS
HE
BACK
?

Remake when

Keano

Are you here for the Pope?

ITS A MASTAHPIECE

JOHN WICK 3 & 4 CONFIRMED

>go online to buy tickets
>they're all sold out

fuck, did marketing actually get it right?

Thank you for spoiling the movie. Kill yourself.

i think he's back

She didn't do shit despite she was technically the final boss

>yfw "I finished it"

Ares is most definitely dead. Said the same thing Vigo did when he died, "Be seeing you."

I am excited for Common to come back though. "Consider this a professional courtesy" was the first time in a while that I've been excited when hearing a one-liner.

I delayed it by a hour

Common could fight at John's level while Ares died like a bitch

He was lying. She lives in the movie.

Is it as flashy and a e s t h e t i c as the night club fight scene from the first movie?

yeah, the equivalent this time was the 'mirror room'

I cannot imagine how much of a pain that must have been to film.

Is this movie actually any good or are people just memeing?

Holy shit this movie was much better than I thought it was gonna be. The trailers kinda had me nervous but this was intense as fuck.

I remember what Common was talking about as far as how it was learning these specific fighting styles for the movie but from how it turned out, it definitely paid off. Cassian vs. John was just banderas.gif-tier.

The shootouts were insane. More elaborate judo/jiujutsu maneuvers and the end was just...fuck.

I loved it. Also, Gianna D'Antonio may not have been in that much of the movie but I really liked that whole scene with her and John Wick.

It was probably more of a pain to plan.

You won't know for sure till you see it, but it's definitely great.

It's not getting released in Australia for some insane reason.

Fucking Board of Classification.

niggas where the FUCK can I watch this online? Fuck the Australian government.

That legit spooked me out

NO

Who's Keann Reever?

i dont live in a third world country, so no

What are you implying?

> tell me one thing John...are you here to kill the Pope?

I'm just glad the doggo lived, 10/10 movie

Common Spin-off: Cassian
Prequel trilogy: The Continental, starring a young Winston

John Wick the TV series later in the future

The whole fucking park turns

Does this song appear in this movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=yV1635G2NU0

I think Ruby rose last I'll be seeing you implies that she will see him in hell. Hence John's "sure" having the look of flames.

Honestly I just want an anthology that flows through multiple assassin's days at The Continental, in the vein of Trick 'r Treat, where all the stories collide at the end.

It's not in the theater silly yuropoor.

Was that not obvious? I guess some people might mistake that as her saying she'll survive this and him giving a, "Yeah, sure you will." in response, but I took it as what you said.

According to this thread apparently it wasn't.

No thanks.

I have about as much respect for John Wick as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise John Meme.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

you sound like you hate guns. maybe you even voted for hillary.

>Saw John Wick in cinema twice with two different groups of friends
>can't see John Wick 2 in cinema even once because Australia

I fucking hate this

terrible

Fucking amazing movie. Of the last 45 minutes, the first 30 are continuous fight scenes. Absolutely incredible. A lot of atmosphere as well, a bit more gory and also slightly more humour. You can tell the guy from Deadpool is behind it.

Reddit: The movie
(going off the ads)

>That's right, Jonathan, just walk away

instant fucking goosebumps

Can you imagine how many adjustments they had to make to keep the crew and cameras from being in any of the reflections?

>Gianna's death scene

>That Pencil Scene

Hrnnn

Whether or not it's better is up to you, but it was certainly just as enjoyable as the first.

>she will never feel you up and grab your dick

good

Is that with or without the penis attachment?

That wink she gave to Santino when she came up behind him in the mirrors made my dick diamonds

I figured that the High Table was the council of organized crime bosses, globally. Kind of like a criminal UN, where as the Continental is a respected independent establishment.

>This entire franchise is basically an adaptation of a graphic novel that never existed
This description is rather perfect. I enjoyed when the slightly gimmicky assassins started crawling out of the woodwork, that was when the movie really picked up for me and started to feel like it was doing more than just retreading old ground.

when it seemed like all of new york turned into hitman along with all bums being hitmen i was a bit confused as to where they all came from and why they all think theyll kill the legendary boogeyman.

Curious as to why you think so

did anyone else feel that by not giving Ruby Rose any vocal lines that she actually probably performed her best acting performance to date?