Get Out

Saw the preview for this during Fences. Is anyone here gonna see it?

[spoiler[If I'm drunk, maybe.[/spoiler]

I just checked the YouTube comments section for the official trailer. Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=DzfpyUB60YY

Well I actually thought about going to see it but that Fucking trailer just showed me the whole Fucking movie so I don't want to see it now.

No

>comments section is a bunch of blacks going to watch it because it's about blacks

Wow is that all it takes for the black audience? Cast a black person as a lead and all the blacks flock to the theater.

>Literally a movie about how black people see white people
Why would anyone want to see this?

Hollywood's been pandering to blacks since the latter half of the twentieth century, but if you noticed, they're doing it almost exclusively for the past decade. The reason? They're the largest movie-going audience in America. With some exception, whites have ditched theaters for Netflix and other streaming services. Blacks, on the other hand, still love going out to the movies, if only because desktop computers aren't their thing.

Is this a comedy? I literally wasn't sure when I saw the trailer in the theater. The idea of some hilariously stereotylical white community brainwashing blacks to be slaves, with the slaves trying to warn this clueless guy while "GET OUT" is repeatedly whispered sounds like the plot to a Key and Peele sketch.

I saw a screening of this because the campus theater at my uni sometimes has free advance screenings of upcoming movies. Thought it would be bad but I actually liked it a good amount.

The black people in the audience were screaming at the screen the whole time, instead of being annoying it was one of the most fun theater experiences I've had. Watching movies with black audiences is great.

Isn't it written by Jordan Peele?

Yes, that's partly why I was so fucking confused in the theater.

Same for me OP, I would have gone and seen it based on the first half of the trailer, but I'm not going to thanks to the second half of the trailer. They showed too much of the plot development.

off yourself

Peele described it as "it's a horror movie, but it's a satirical premise."

It sounds like it could be pretty funny

It's going to be like The Visit, at least that what it looks like. Given some Key and Peele skits I don't see this at all being totally serious.

Whatever "Get Out" may be, it's guaranteed to be progressive propaganda.

The girl's father is played by Bradley Whitford, famous as the left-hand man of the idealized progressive Democrat president in The West Wing. Both the President himself and his right-hand man "Toby Ziegler" appeared in the unspeakably cringeworthy and disgraceful video appeal a few months back for electoral college members to turn faithless. "Josh" must have felt he couldn't let that chance to virtue-signal pass because he had this orgy of white liberal self-flagellation coming up.

Judging by the trailer, I've grasped the gist of "Get Out" but the plot points are still obscure. It's clearly a horror movie for the BLM generation, but played as a freakish hybrid of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "Stepford Wives" for their bizarro narrative. You're left wondering if the blacks being cast are urban sophisticates whose car has broken down in the wilderness with the whites as subhuman psychopath berserkers or if the blacks are cast as unsuspecting well-meaning innocents with whites as Machiavellian schemers. God only knows what it'll be about, but considering the narrative is already revealed in the trailer, does it matter?

Fascinating how far we've descended into minoritarian madness. Hollywood remade The Stepford Wives about twelve years ago with Nicole Kidman and turned what had been an earnest feminist cry of alarm into an ironic comedy. In 2004, it seemed ridiculous to portray men as even capable of reducing women to robotic slaves. Fast forward thirteen years and now you can play "kill whitey" with a perfectly straight face, provided blacks are in the role of victims.

Same thing with the big TV hit Westworld, by the way. The "robots" are essentially blacks as BLM sees them - and a massively disproportionate number of them ARE played by blacks.

Is Tarantino to blame?

What did he mean by this?

Was this written by armond white

I really liked the first trailer and want to see it, but I live in a forgotten city in Brazil and it wont be screening here for sure

That guy is a fudge-dipped oreo.

He seems super black, but deep down inside, he's the hip progressive signaling to his white leftie pals.

Why are black people so obsessed with the idea of mind control and hypnosis? Every single black person I know are terrified about hypnosis and voodoo mind control shit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE A COMEDY MOVIE

>GOT YOUR COZY CLOTHES?

Goddamn could they cast a more frog looking guy for the main role

This nigga is so fucking ugly it's distracting
Pic related