What is the deepest movie?

What is the deepest movie?

EBANGELION :D

why didnt shinji just fuck asuka

Cat Soup

Does the "baka" meme from Sup Forums comes specifically from Eva?

It's a jojo reference.*

*Sup Forums's death grips**
**Sup Forums's mlp

Kill yourself you fucking entry level plebeian

You see a half-dead girl
You pull your penis out
You stare right at her tits
And you shake it all about

You turn into red jelly
And you fell self-hate and doubt

That's what it's all about!

I saw every recommended anime series and movie out there, and honestly, you may as well stop at End of Evangelion. There are some good works out there no doubt, but the medium has never achieved better and probably never will.

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

the matrix

hes confirmed gay

Are they ever gonna release the last part of rebuild? It's been fucking forever.

Interstellar

it's supposed to come out this year

You poor people.

Eva is only deep if you've never opened a book

You'll never need to open a book after watching Eva. It pretty much debunks literature.

he was afraid of her

"Evangelion is Deep" is an even more cancerous meme than Bane and Bog posting

It is pretty deep though, and you can see how many plebs miss the point by complaining about the religious symbolism

what the fuck was Shinji's problem?

>vlc
>old sd rips

Evangelion is deep just like how a pair of glasses on the ground is art

A Japanese cartoon? Deep? Ha! Preposterous. I'd sooner call my wife's son's slam poetry deep than I would this childish insult to my intelligence called "Anime".

Wow, it actually is 2deep4u, I'm sure you're the type to call anything that requires thought power "pretentious"

Eva is deep for anime, a medium which regularly caters to obese man children who jerk off to lolis, so the bar isn't very high.

If you read almost any random classic work of literature you'll find much more complexity, muh deepness, questions about human nature, etc,

Why does this make me so angry?

JoJo reference?

He's totally saying the truth. The fanbase is aimlessly denying the fact that most of Eva is made up nonsense nevertheless they discuss the meaning of the story more than any other anime and this every fucking day. I love it

Eva is basically Gravity's Rainbow as an anime though

40k > Evangelion

The Abyss

Here's real modern art on display
if you were there, would you be able to tell the difference?

Didn't you HEAR me? Anime is a medium for obese man children who jerk off to lolis! It can have no real value. An attempt at an high school-level thoughtpiece perhaps. But art that could stand among even the dregs of the Western canon? God, no. Not in a million years.

Anta baka!

> tfw there will never be a state of the art W40k movie in your lifetime.

Can you imagine being one of the elite and just laughing at the retards who actually think your money laundering scheme is art.

Go to bed paul

METEOR

Deep Throat

beta cuck

They aren't even comparable you retarded fanboy

I agree, Warhammer should never be compared to poorly aged weeb trash

>Warhammer
You mean age of sigmar, don't you?