Is this sitcom kino?

Hotwife kino

*blocks your path*

>Doug will never write you a love song

That one boobjob episode made me a man.

Step it up

MY EYES ARE GETTIN WEARY

OH CARRIEEEEEEEEEEEE

My dad and i laughed so much watching this.

It was extra funny since my mom never did.

That sitcom is popular as fuck in germany btw. I have no idea for how many years this thing has been airing constantly

>when Doug learns guitar

DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR ARTHUR

It ended like over a decade ago

all KJ is kino

>before Patton Oswalt became a cuck

this and yes dear were underrated as fuck

When I first started watching this I wondered how Carrie could put us with such a dim-witted, lazy useless fucktard slob. Then after a few seasons it became clear that I should've been asking how he could put up with the shrieking, vile, shallow, harpy of a gutter wife and her literally retarded father.
It's no wonder he ate so much, there was a lot of stress and pain to dull.

Still airs here tho

>that episode when Doug and Carrie think they're going to have a baby but Carrie has a miscarriage and they both look devastated

Why would a tv show want to air something that depressing?

DOUG AND PIZZA DOUG AND PIZZA DOUG AND PIZZA DOUG AND PIZZA SALAMI SALAMI SALAMI SALAMI SALAMI

It's on Channel4 in the UK every morning in 3 episode blocks, followed by doubles of Raymond and Frasier. If I didn't have to work I'd be in comfy-town for hours.

>UK

That was pretty dark for KOQ, what other dark things have they done?

Oh yeah, Deacon's wife ran out on him and whored around a lot for no reason. That hot air stewardess has to be the hottest black girl he could've shagged I've ever seen in anything.

> That episode where Doug accidentally stapled his balls

I don't doubt that accidents like that happen in the shipping and processing industry but how do the writers come up with shit like that.

Oh they still show 2-3 hours blocks on TBS in America I just thought you meant new episodes

I watch it every morning

>doug: what does it feel like to be a racial stereotype?
>deacon: i dunno, you tell me

that line made the show for me

> that episode where deacon thinks they only offered Doug the promotion cause he's white

Also we were robbed of carries kino sister

I always thought they did really well with racial issues

Carrie's sister was far hotter than Carrie. I wonder what storylines would've happened if she stayed on the show. Why was she let go anyway?

KOQ had a bad habit of writing out characters without giving a reason why.

They also reuse actors for other characters a lot
I don't really mind it though

Salem from Sabrina does like three different people on it

My favorite sitcom. With Doug's schemes/charisma and Carrie's attitude/loyalty, nobody is really truly hated for their flaws. Also the side characters Spence, Danny and Deacon can carry an episode for variety.

Not to mention Carrie is drop dead gorgeous, except for one season where she is pregnant and has allergies. Also the cutie from MadTV can't remember her name, funny and hot.

>Lou ferrigno in the show because why the fuck not

>the episode he moves in and all one by one check to see if its him

>That episode where Spence rejects The Hulk in favour of Batman to attend a comic convention because Adam West was also on for some reason

Wasn't he one of the producers too?

>Adam west turns him down cause Lou told him

This is my favorite show to watch when I'm stoned and have the munchies.

Never checked, wouldn't be surprised

I fucking hate her desu

>"Hey Moose, I'm just going out to get some beer so you'll never see me again even though I've known you since childhood."

In the final episode she's pregnant and alone and desperate and it makes me horny thinking she's probably gonna suck dick for food

kevin james is like my guilty pleasure

tend to enjoy all his stuff, even the utter trash like here comes the boom or that one where he writes a book about a secret agent

How about the one where will smith teaches him how to rape a bitch and get away with it

yeah the psychologist episodes explain it

pure kinohouse

>Spence is an almost 30 year old beta virg living with his mom in season one

literally me desu

I think it was about giving the viewers a chance to see how solid Doug and Carrie's relationship was.

Although they explored it later with Deacon, allowing the viewer to imagine that Carrie had eyes for other men.

IRL, Doug and Carrie's relationship would have been a cuck and jealousy powderkeg.

don't think ive seen that one

Frasier and Scrubs are the only sitcoms I ever enjoyed personally.

The proto-Wolowitz

KOQ and my wife and kids were pure, fun kino

it's not even up for debate

>UK
>Owning a gun

Why did he call him Moose?

Who was he?

probably irony due to Kevin Smith's sleek, diminutive build

the daughter from Reba was top tier sitcom waifu material

Which one?

>ill never work for a postal company

JDIMSA

Dana Gould I think.

JoAnna Garcia

If 'kino' is something plebs think is good, then yes, probably.