Why is everyone mad about this woman?

Why is everyone mad about this woman?

She can't act for shit and looks like a holocaust victim.

she stole my cheese and cocaine

Sounds like you're mad about the woman, OP.

Who is mad about Anna Kendrick? You're either a college girl, in which case you love her, or you're literally anyone else, in which case you don't really have an opinion on her. She's like the Jeremy Lin of actresses, a very specific demographic likes her and nobody else cares.

C U T E
U
T
E

>Can't act for shit

Someone hasn't seen Pitch Perfect 2

MOMMY MILKY

>She can't act for shit and looks like a holocaust victim.
implying holocaust victims weren't acting

any photos of her head tilted back, with her neck exposed?

She can't even close her mouth.

she's cute in a relate-able sort of way, not so hot that other women are threatened by her or need to shit talk her.

she's also my waifu so fuck off

>rat face
never liked her

>She can't act for shit
Opinion discarded

Can't stand her. It's just that bitchy whore look that I can't stand on her face. If a movie has Anna Kendrick in it I simply won't watch it, same applies to Amy Adams. Literally triggered by seeing their horse faces.

She's hot as fuck and can sing and has uuuuuuge bubs

Yeah, she's cute as heck. Looks like one of those short girls who teases the hell out of guys twice her size.

I don't see the appeal either, except in that cancer flick with jgl.

She's the chick who likes nerdy stuff so becomes the only girl in the group and despises every other woman that comes within 5 miles.

Is she /ourUmaru/?

>BUT MUH CUPS

Name one thing she has been more than passable in. She's not hot enough to coast on her looks like the Megan Fox-es etc. of the world.

They don't call her Anna 'Cocaine' Kendrick for nothing.

Why do they call her that?

She does cocaine

Like the rest of Hollywood and people with money?

it's just one guy

>GOLDEN GLOBES: Several hours prior to the show, a death threat was called in about this A-/B+ list mostly movie actress who is a Golden Globe/Academy Award winner/nominee for the same movie several years ago but nothing else. The threat was taken seriously enough that she had a minder about 15 feet away for most of the night. She has the craziest stalkers.
>Anna Kendrick (Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations for "Up in the Air")

I want to eat her mousey pusy

Why do people keep saying she does cocaine? She does NOT do cocaine you assholes.

>She does NOT do cocaine you assholes.

She had to throw out her bad because it was so soaked in coke she could never use it in airports again

Citation needed

Eh..Not speaking for But could be pills..ect.

Sad I would know this heh. Everytime I've had a person walk in on me it'd be like 'what the fuck user I didn't know you did coke' and I be like 'no look at it BITCH it's BLUE, FUCKING BLUE'. needless to say they they got the message.

Do you remember the context of that picture, little credulous guy?

Go to bed Anna, you'll never be as cute as felicity

>holocaust
>victim
Good one.