Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>SLAAAAAY ME
What did she mean by this?

me for being a failure and a disappointment to everyone I know

You

Her for being a dumb attention whore and him for paying 100 dollars and traveling hours just to spite her

I thought it was funny, but still who gives a shit about these people and why?

Idubbbz

idubbbz is a funny and talented version of Sam Hyde

Is that Pia Mia?

Tana Mongoose

>still watching youtube

How's being 16 going?

Says the guy still in his edgy "I hate everything popular" phase

>he watches anything else than youtube
how's being on a globalist plantation going?

sorry but idubbz is actually cool. The lame memes kids make about him are terrible, but his actual content is good

you just messed with the wrong group of Sup Forumsedditors

I understand where he's coming from but he went too far.

They are both wrong. Idubbz wouldn't say nigger/faggot to any black or gay guy except maybe someone like Sky.

>not "he watches anything other than youtube"
how's your education going?

I know that feeling brother.

Tana Mango

Idubbbz revealed to the whole world he was an autist, can't say I'm surprised

anyone who plays those manchild games over the age of 18 deserves the firing squad

I wonder how much research he put in on this? I mean it only worked out for him because of her past.

>le balding in his 20s man

Literally didn't know who either was till I saw it on reddit

>tripfag
opinion discarded

Tana

I don't actually care, but Idubbbz is a lovable autist and Tana is a dumb roastie, so I'll say she was in the wrong.

You for paying it any attention at all.

Try in his teens lol, glad I'm not him. Just kidding I have no hair left and I'm barely 20. In all seriousness though if anyone is up to kill me you have my full consent just reply to this post and I'll give you an email where we can make arrangements I can't live without hair anymore girls laugh at me no one takes me seriously I look in the mirror and I see an ugly ghoul just kill me please kill me even if you're not a murderer you'll be doing a saintly deed please please just end my misery.

i genuinely cannot believe that youtube vloggers are even a thing and that they get THIS much attention and views.
definitely one of the weirder aspects of our popculture