youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6-28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/29 @ 8:40AM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/WRre3tKW

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9ePIZugahFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePIZugahFc
youtube.com/watch?v=uipURf70pII
youtube.com/watch?v=-1WsysPC4BI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UApgAS9qZuE
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286128-trump-campaign-vetting-new-jersey-gov-christie-for-vp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weebs need to die

THIS IS AWOOOOOVMENT

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

I see.

woo

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePIZugahFc

We're bringing the 80's back.

Based Farage endorsing Trump and disavowing Clinton.

ITS FUCKING OVER

JUST SHUT IT DOWN ALREADY

>youtube.com/watch?v=uipURf70pII

DELET THIS THREAD, DONALD.

-H

>MUH SPICS

Why tf does it matter? I'm one and I'd gladly join her in trashing them. Like only 5% of them are worth keeping alive.

>Rasmussen has Trump up 4 points.

B-but Rasmussen is biased towards republicans!

>Reuters, Bloomberg, WaPo have Trump down 10 points.

They're totally unbiased and reliable polling outlets!

Why is this allowed?

>Published on Jun 10, 2016

Why would you ask such an obvious question?

CTR/Soros/Copycat shill faggots are just following the media playbook at this point.

Like I said earlier, NO polls truly matter until after the convention and after the debate cycle starts.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

is there gonna be a stream to Trump's event today?

Kek approves, this is very memetic.

Still, nice to be ahead in the polls for once.

Shouldn't this go to Entertainment? youtube.com/watch?v=-1WsysPC4BI

I'm sure there will, but I can't find one yet. It's in two bongs, thirty bings.

Please post if you find it.

Guys, Trump has been shilling lately the Washington Post

The fact that my favorite presidential candidate is actively supported by and is supporting the kikes is actually tilting me.

All of these considered, it's time to divert our attention to the last anti-establishment political movement and #WarmForWarren

>Reuters is totally not a complete bullshit outlier poll guys!!!!!

>not#WarWhoopingforWarren

Missed opportunity

Shitskins,niggers,immigrants,illegals,women,white liberals,mexicunts and nuhtive muricans will never vote for him because "HE IS RACCIISSS"

They will vote for a corrupt,putrid,unfucked,criminal,traitorous,cowardly,biased,nepotistic,despotic,abject cuntwat bitch.

I am now #TipsyForTheGypsy

Oh yes, I didn't know he had finished it.

It's not very memetic though, needs a better soundtrack.

>Cunt

Oh, so this is a shill thread

You forgot the ayyy lmao vote

Remember what I said yesterday about outliers keeping the average unfavorable to Trump? ABC, Reuters and (I bet) Bloomberg will release very crooked polls that no one in the business would put their money if t were about the markets (for instance).

But even then new Reuters poll has an awesome piece of data for Trump: he is leading Clinton by 9 points (34 to 23). Despite of that they are again oversampling democrats because it would be impossible otherwise to have the poll Clinton 42 to Trump 32 (Clinton +10).

But even lying they can't hide the whole truth. The cross table by party tells it all:

> Among democrats: Clinton 75 x Trump 7
> Among republicans: Trump 70 x Clinton 7
> Among independents: Trump 34 x Clinton 23

Considering these numbers alone that's great news for Trump, increased his support among independents while Clinton lost support among democrats.

Later a more complete analysis of the polls (if it doesn't bore you guys).

That's it, Rumania, I'm now a #ManletforRandlet.

>be gypsy
>shitpost

It's like pottery, you faggots should be banned. I'd hide your flags at this point but your pathetic attempts at one upping Hungary results in some of the funniest banter Sup Forums has to offer.

Trump since day one here.

What's going on with the convention? Everyone is backing out. Now white nationalist groups are saying they're going to attend, which is going to make even more people back out. It's going to be Trump and a bunch of nobodies and racists.

Trump is driving this movement off a cliff, and he doesn't seem to care. I don't think I'm going to donate any more to Trump.

Is it time to #FeelTheJohnson?

Looking forward to it.

>McCain, Yeb!, Graham and other RINO's aren't attending

I think we should start #PreppingTheJohnson

wtf i hate trump now

Jeb! since day one here.

What's going on with the primaries? Everyone is backing out. Now white nationalist groups are saying they're going to vote, which is going to make even more hispanics back out. It's going to be Trump and a bunch of nobodies and racists.

Jeb! is driving this slow and steady movement off a cliff, and he doesn't seem to care. I don't think I'm going to buy anymore guacbowls from Jeb!.

Is it time to #StumpForTrump?

I see the hillary shills have logged on. Welcome back!

I know you're all voting for Trump, we've redpilled you. Please try to enjoy your shift anyways and don't take the bants personally.

You're a shill

Yesterday pasta was delicious. Was it you creating all those funny variations?

I heard Paul Ryan might make a speech at gunpoint.

VP will be a surprise Ted Cruz. Think about it, he completely disappeared. There will be all this suspense, then he walks out and the place erupts.

I am going to buy some salt , be right back lads

I know this is almost pointless to ask in this echo chamber, but what do you guys think will happen in debates between Clinton and Trump?

Personally, I think Clinton starts off with a pretty huge expectations advantage. Everyone is so sure that once Trump has her on stage to himself he will be vicious, bring up every little transgression and make her look like a crook, but I think what people aren't taking into account is that we've heard it all before. Clinton has weathered her email and benghazi scandals and all the others before them without really that much of an effect.

Meanwhile, I think people forget that Clinton is a fighter. They've seen her on the primary trail for the most part, its been over a decade since she debated a republican, so they've never seen her go super negative and they forget that in her heart of hearts, Hillary Clinton is a fucking pitbull. I think Trump will underestimate her and won't know what hit him, while Clinton will spend millions on debate prep because she knows what is coming.

This one?

Trump supporter here, worried that hes going to lose big

He needs to sway the folks in the middle, as well as women and various ethnic groups, but so far, he's done a woefully inept job of it.

In fact, he's been quite successful at repulsing those Americans. With his current strategy, he'll never convert casuals.

gonna be a lib president, a liberal house, & a lib so far left of Garland that it will make him look like Scalia.

NEW POLLS OUT
TRUMP IS STRUMPED

Kek nice captcha

Of course. Time we fighted fire with fire, and turning disfavorable memes into favorable ones is a 4chinz especiality

> Trump setting up his own assassination

Not on Manaford watch I assure

Do people SERIOUSLY not find it a little bit suspicious that Reuters constantly spits out outliers of Clinton +10 when no other poll comes close?

Obviously I don't put my faith into Rasmussen, but really polls like Reuters/Ipsos aren't much better. I think I buy more into Quinnipiac since I don't think they have much in terms of bias, PPP is a decent firm but they are a left-leaning pollster. They are the ONLY poll that show Clinton winning independents.

10/10 for the effort I guess

Cruz built his whole campaign around "We have to stop Donald Trump!" Just like Jeb, and Bernie, and now Hillary.

Is there a way to keep those edgy cucks away?

>Hillary Clinton is a fucking pitbull.
Please don't come back here. She is going to get bombarded with attacks until she pretty much confesses on live TV

I think the 538 pollster ratings are pretty accurate, 2bh

Trump supporters protesting white nationalists at the convention could actually work. Total message change.

I don't think I could ever accept that, but I'll tell you what, people like Levin will have to come to Trump.

I honestly think it might be Sessions, but I think he's more useful in the senate and he's not a very good speaker.

holy shit theres a ton of sliding today over the lynch/clinton thing goddamn

>kantu
>cunt

nice try chaim

>I think people forget that Clinton is a fighter
>Hillary Clinton is a fucking pitbull.

damn, nice work user!

>lynch/clinton thing

Please link.

How long do we need to wait until the official debate between Trump and Hillary happens?

What do you mean by "sliding?"

>debates happen
>trump puts pressure on her
>trump blasts with facts
>trump hits her with her own words
>"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" on national TV
>mfw

>pitbull
>not a screeching banshee

I think you have it backwards
No one outside of here thinks Trump is a good debater (because he isn't). Meanwhile Clinton (who isn't very good either) is memed as some sort of debate master by the MSM. I think she'll go into the debate with higher expectations than Trump. Trump will be more disciplined than people expect, but still get in an off the cuff jab or two. This will surprise people.

TL;DR: Trump benefits from having no expectations

>ABC News/Washington Post is A+

Tip top kek m80, Quinnipiac is A- though. I don't think polls have ever been this erratic before.

>tu

Ka-n-to

Retard

Anyone have one of those MAGA lion .png's? I need one for a project.

Exactly then the feds walk up and arrest her.
CNN cuts to commercial

Just one little blood clot....

You should be skeptical of all polls right now, regardless of if they show your candidate behind or ahead.

It's June. Unfortunate as it is, the vast majority of the electorate is much much more interested in their 4th of July plans than in the election. Polling right now has almost never been an accurate predictor of the outcome in November. Whether it's the inherant bias of polling landlines, or of polling online, or of polling cell phones, every type excludes a certain block of voters (example, landline polls exclude the youth vote by a significant majority since young people don't have landlines, and visa versa for Online/cell phone polls)

The best and most accurate way to use polls is through a site like Real Clear Politics, which combines them and finds an aggregate. Still not a predictor/indicator of what will happen in November, but at least a slightly less biased sample of who is answering the phones.

Also, one thing that almost no one knows is that polls are long as fuck. I work in politics professionally, and my campaign just recently commissioned a poll that cost us about $30,000. The poll itself takes about 18 minutes to complete, and if the pollster and the pollee get disconnected/they hang up at any point during the call, then all of the results are discarded.

As you can imagine, that creates all sorts of bias in itself. The type of person to stay on the line for nearly 20 minutes isn't necessarily indicative of the general voting public

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UApgAS9qZuE

This needs to be in the OP, Trump's interview on O'Reilly last night.

this, wtf is sliding?

Honestly I think Trump should really release a statement completely denouncing them.

I know some people on Sup Forums will blow up because of it but I think it's best for his campaign. Obviously we all know they are probably paid Hillshills, but Trump supporters and Trump himself should tell these people to fuck off.

> Do people SERIOUSLY not find it a little bit suspicious that Reuters constantly spits out outliers of Clinton +10 when no other poll comes close?

People (regular people anyway) aren't paying attention to the individual polls, only to the averages and to the opinion makers like Nate Copper.

It is like the stock markets. People don't care that apple is +3 or google -6, all they hear is Nasdaq is +0.6

About Rasmunssen, they probably do what I do and weight the polls samples correctly by gender / ethnicity / party affiliation.

I consider them as much outliers as the rest of the polls (because they are) but the numbers they show are closer to reality than ABC / Reuters / Bloomberg.

Oh yeah, it does.

creating a bunch of new useless topics/threads to fill up space to suppress a certain topic/thread

Nigga, the kanji on the fucking OP image says cunt. It's from that video some leftist made to trick supporters into thinking its a pro trump video.

Go back to >>>/univision/

>shake
>rattle
>and roll

Oh ya man, you got me! The jig is up!!!!!

What does it mean, buddy? Honestly I had no idea. They're just exotic shapes to most Americans like the Chinese clothes that say

KVHJKLBAV LKJAVB KJSAJVD

Gary Byrne currently on Alex Jones senpai

It wasn't a trick. It's clearly anti-Trump but the thing is?

They failed miserably. It's easy to embrace that hate and turn it around.

yeah this, there's like 44 junk threads in the catalogue at the moment

>the kanji
m8...

Why is Trump bringing up Patton so much

does he know Patton wanted to blast the communists kikes and soviets but was forced to resign?

How the fuck did they come up with Clinton +10? I literally just multiplied the percentages for each option by the party registration according to Gallup and got Trump +0.71

I guess.

I ain't a weeaboo, so please excuse my lack of knowledge on this type of shit.

That sounds like a stupid and obvious way to label and completely ignore opposing points of view and just keep on repeating positive thoughts to yourself.

Honestly, it's kind of incredible how committed Sup Forums is to preserving this weird echo chamber you guys have. You straight up refuse to even discuss topics or ideas you didn't think of, and you get absolutely buttdevastated when Dems play the "race card" or the "woman card", but then use words like Nigger or Kike in everyday speech, and post about how horrible game of thrones is now because it has some strong female characters.

It's actually really fascinating. You don't even try to learn from your mistakes (I remember posting something almost exactly like this in 2012 when everyone was convinced Obama was going to lose in a landslide to Romney)

threadly reminder that the "horse race" between trump and clinton is a complete fabrication. why?

>conflict of interest in polling

the media pays for polls. polls in constant flux ensure that pollsters will continue to get paid.

>conflict of interest in media

the media attracts more viewers when the results of the election are uncertain.

it's all about money guys. they cover trump for money. they keep the polls changing leads for money.

hillary is far behind. she's burning money in the same way jeb burned money. obama has consistently responded to trump, i.e. it signals hillary's weakness. trump has already won.

he has already won but the media has him pegged as the underdog. what happens when you're the underdog? it inspires your voters to come out in force.

this shit is over.

hell be fine

>Trump campaign officially vetting Chris Christie for VP
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286128-trump-campaign-vetting-new-jersey-gov-christie-for-vp