>faceoff violation penulty

dude ice-boxing lmao

>2 min of 5v3
>no goal

>Touch the opposing player
5 MINUTES FIGHTING
Jesus these refs are weak tonight

ref btfo

These fucking faceoff rules are being enforced artistically so.

>FRK relegated to 4th line.

Poor guy, Started on Line two this year. Part of me wishes AA had fucked off, yet his goal earlier tonight demonstrates how badly the Wings need his scoring potential.

>tfw they'll never admit they gave Abby too much money

I feel bad for Frk too. Looking at how he's played, he deserves a top 6-spot (or at least a top 9) more than some other players.

I mean, we kinda have a log jam of forwards. Abby's been playing pretty well this season so I think he's earned his spot in lines 2-3 depending on the game. I'd like to see Frk trade spots with Abby but they've both played pretty well this season. And desu the 4th line is fucking deadly with Wilson and Frk on it... So the log jam is going to continue.

Also...

>injuries incoming

ps I looked at their stats and Frk and Abby are pretty much identical this season so far. The wings also have to kinda structure lines around who wears C and A on their sweaters, so Abby's placement is solidified by that as well. You know, since the refs are fucking nazis this season and we always have to have someone out to yell at them.

I have to admit that Abby plays a game that the Wings would otherwise be without. Which isn't as true with Frk. But 5 mil this season (and averaging 4) is too much tbf. I'm not trying to say that Abby doesn't fill a role, just that he's payed too much (just like some other players).

Haven't compared stats between the two though, so Ill just assume you're right about that.

SCARRRRRR

Oh look, Ericdumb got knocked off his feet by a smaller player, then went and stood aimlessly behind a player near the net without so much as moving him.

Fucking classic.

Hopefully Reimer dosent let in a softie

How does this guy still play in the NHL? And getting paid what he does, Fuck he frustrates me so much.

HUBER

ERICDUMB LINE GETS ANOTHER GOAL.

WOW.

my theory is that he has dirt on somebody and is using it as blackmail material 2bh

SCARRRRR

He must have dirt on Holland to get him to pay him that much. But at this point, I'd have him spill the dirt, Holland gets fired, cause let's be real, he's been terrible the past few years and has put us in trouble for the next few years already with the contracts he has handed out.

Release Ericsson, Holland gets fired, Draper takes over as GM.

Time to flip a coin to decide if this goal counts or not

Whew. Still, FUCK ERICDUMB.

No ;^)

Your Detroit Redwings MVP

DAAAAAADDDDDDIIIIIIIEEEEE

that's a goal

Should be 3 -1

The Red Wings will never be good until they kill Jonathan Ericsson

How the FUCK does Ericcson get bumped by smaller players so hard? Does he just not know how to fucking skate? He loses every exchange of contact with every player. He plays so un-aggressively it's hard to believe he's a defenseman.

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAR

fuck

WHAT!?

Wew lad u r behind

GOOSE LOOSE

GOOSE IS FUCKIN LOOSE

nah fampai, I'm ahead

At least the griffins are winning.

Refs clearly want the Wings to win

Fucking finally refs.

Jonathan Ericsson deserves cancer

Rude.

I took my Peruvian family to Thursday night's game where the cats sexually abused the Ducks. There was a fight too. Did I do well /hoc/?

If Mantha's arm got broken I'm quitting watching F O R E V E RRRRR

Prove me wrong

It's the GM's fault for giving him a contract and that coach's fault for playing him. Can't fault the guy for saying yes to a lot of money and to play in the NHL.

PLEASE DON'T DIE KRONNER.

I AM HERE FOR THE GOOSE. HE IS LOOSE. FUCK YES.

>literally unbeatable in the SO

GG Panthers

SO must be eradicated

>Detroit had 9 wins and 0 losses in the SO last season
>they have 2 wins and 0 losses now
I think not!

I know you're an upset Florida babby, but really, what makes you say this? Every fan I've talked to agrees that the 3 on 3 followed by shootout is both entertaining and a great display of individual defensive and shooting skill. It really ratchets up the pressure for goalies, too.

**streak is 12-0 now bud.

Okay, bud

>It works out for my team so it's good for the game.

No. Also, are you a grill?>I want gimmicks to decide the outcome of a game.

No. I'd love to see a soccer standing system of 3 points for a win, 1 for a tie, & no OT until the playoffs but it's not going to happen because of the "hurr durr fuck ties" American Bubbas

I didn't say that it was good for the game. That may be my opinion (or not). But it's not what I wrote.

Do you want me to be a grill?

>he wants ties to return
>he wants a soccer system

Okay cool you're not a hockey fan.

There are winners and losers in life.

And then there are contrarians like yourself who think there should be ties. Are there ties in life? No. There are winners and losers. Which do you want to be?

>Shootouts should remain because my team is good at it but should that change then they should go

Fixed it. That picture you posted felt like it was you, but I refuse to believe a woman would doxx herself on a Tibetan glacier water drinking website dominated by sociopathic NEETS

>he hates ties

Git 'r dun Bubba detected

A season can be likened to a military campaign. Some battles you win, some you lose, & others finish inconclusive (draws). Who gives a fuck if game 38 of the regular season ends square, it's not there are co-champions or anything