PEDOS BTFO

PEDOS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_Inn
fckh8.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL OF EM TALKING SHIT IN 1ST QUARTER. THEY DONT KNOW 4TH QUARTER ALL THAT MATTERS. FUCK YOU PEDOS

>shit o line
>Literally the worst play calling in cfb
How the fuck are they readmitted #2?

Where's all the Pedo fans now?

Both of these teams have proven tonight that....they both deserve to lose their spot for playoff contention!

They got caught with their pants at their ankles tonight

desu calling them pedos is really dishonest
they should have won this game but the refs royally screwed them

>all these fucking nigger savages are going to fuck 9/10 sweet white slutty halloween pussy all night long as conquering warriors while I stay in my room playing Dota 2 and trading crypto

just end me

>pure frustration for 45 minutes turns to complete elation

Honestly feels like election night all over again.

FUCK YOU PEDO STATE

RHYTHMIC

Both teams should be double digits after this

Anyone else think Penn State going to have some recruiting sanctions/violations coming soon?

Seems like theres no way their program should've recovered this fast after the initial sanctions. USC still hasn't recovered since the Pete Carroll era sanctions.

Should have joined a fraternity

>dude they're all so gay though lmao xD

Well enjoy not getting easy pussy every weekend

LMAO

Penn State should be forever banned from having a college football team after what Sandusky did to those kids

yeah. that 19 blown fuckin calls that harmed OSU surely were not the true injustice.

t. Michigan fan

>boypussy state

WHEN WILL THE PEDOPHILES LEARN?

yeah it's pretty obvious

James Franklin strikes me as the sort of coach that would cheat

Holy fuck what? The refs royally fucked tOSU all day

Penn State is a traditional elite powerhouse program meanwhile USC could only get elite talent when giving them cars and houses and shit so of course when they couldn't do that anymore they would start sucking.

Meanwhile Penn State draws from elite bloodlines that have gone to that school year after year generation after generation.

>refs royally screwed them
t. didn't watch the game.

Look at head coaches between the two programs. And the amount of scholarships lost and the competition for recruits.

If that doesn't warrant the death penalty what does!?

EAT SHIT FOREVER PEDO NIGGERS

FUCK JOE PA

Trust me, it wasn't just Sandusky. It was a whole pedophile ring consisting of school officials, coaches, football players, some professors etc.

I wish I could post proof of what I've heard

>thinking you need to join a frat to enjoy pussy in college.
T. Virgin faggot

Of course not retard, way to take what I said and project it to an extreme

>DOTA
you deserve it

Probably state officials too. Assistant DA gets killed early in the millennium and is swept under the rug.

>And then I said, I'm going to park the bus for an entire quarter and a half

FUCK STATE PENN

They also had everything lifted after two years, for no reason.

HAPPY VALLEY???

MORE LIKE SAD VALLEY HAVE FUN SODOMIZING EACH OTHER TONIGHT YA QUEERS!!!

gonna be a busy night for the orphanages in Pennsylvania

>Pedo State

Retarded. Multiple penalties missed on tOSU in the first half and that reversed interception for a touchdown is almost never done. I always know when somebody makes a post like this they are underage, pls see yourself out.

I knew this would happen all year. Penn State isn't good, they just have a generational talent in Barkley. If he played for another school, he'd be winning national championships, but his collegiate career will never live up because of state.

Feels good. Especially growing up in Pennsylvania and knowing all the state fans who wanted a natty to pretend that they still revere a coach who covered up child abuse.

Fuck you, Penn State. Overrated football program, overrated school

This, and the fact that they still have JoePa days and cried about a fucking statue is disgusting. I know most hardcore sports fans have fucked up priorities but that shit was on a new level.

lol bullshit that OSU interception was legit.

Typical state fan. Everyone else is to blame but your shit, middle of farmland school. Better luck next year.

oh bullshit, USC is in LA and as such is a much hotter draw for young bucks who want nice weather and to fuck prime pieces of SoCal ass and not midwest heifers.

If it was just Sandusky and that was it absolutely no they should not. Way too many innocent people suffer as a result. If it was then yeah absolutely

Come on, I'm an Ohio State fan and I can admit Penn State caught that.

But hey, at the end of the day we win so there's no use crying about it.

I'd much rather take a scholarship to USC than PSU. Weather and celebrity status.

The user you quoted is being silly. It wasn't some pedo ring, it was a serial pedophile who JoePa helped to protect. JoePa was the BMOC, everything ran through him. They deserved the death penalty, but failing spectacularly at this level might be worse. Embarrassing.

He sure did. It should have been called a TD. But it wasn't. The call was an INT and shouldn't have been overturned

Nah I don't believe that i just meant hypothetically to distinguish the difference with the program/college itself being to blame

>It wasn't some pedo ring
It was a pedo ring and much, much worse. I feel like there something that NCAA knows and ithey are keeping it under wraps.

You mean the interception that they turned into a touchdown for Pedo State?

Nah, the PSU rebuild is legit. Franklin is a good coach who wisely left the shithole that is the SEC. When they finally got scholarships to recruit with they saw a big uptick in success. They are still a major university with plenty of prestige and a pipeline to the pros, so recruiting there will almost always be decent. I hate those coverup cucks as much as the next guy but I don't think Franklin did anything shady.

I would go to PSU just to avoid the KMS traffic every single day

SLAPPING

The only thing that bothered me about it is that it was originally called a pick on the field, and you could argue they didn't really have enough evidence outside of that one angle as the WR was coming down. I'm happy with the outcome so fuck it, but for a minute I thought I was watching the NFL with how arbitrary and ever-changing the definition of a catch was.

Word, sorry. Shit gets lost in translation here.

FBI/CIA ---> Keep an eye on this user, he sounds like a nut case.

Not the user you're quoting but I don't think Franklin is a good coach. PSU is a recruiting monstrosity and he can do well with that. He won't ever win them a natty though which is all their fanbase wants. He was on the hot seat before last year, and all the state fans I know wanted him fired. The further we get away from the Sandusky scandal, the less the pressure will be on the PSU coach, but for now, the trustees want them to get a natty immediately to distract. He'll be good to build the program and keep them nationally relevant, won't ever bring home the bacon cause he ain't that good.

Basically, most schools would love him, but for a program that only wants to win the championship, he's bound to fail spectacularly.

The fact enough good players wanted to go to the pedo school to make it a top 10 team is sad!

OSU had the one where bs PI was called (and on wrong guy.) PSU had other cuz simultaneous catch goes to offense if nothing else.

Yeah I agree that the pressure at a school like that is enormous, and choking in two enormous games of the past two seasons doesn't help. As an Ohio State fan though I know how badly an incompetent offensive coordinator can be to a title run though, so I won't blame Franklin for all of it.

>too old

Good. The fact that Penn State still celebrates Joe Paterno legacy is enough reason for them to be cursed for a lifetime

Moorhead is legit. And Franklin isn't that bad for most programs. But the pressure for PSU is incredibly unusual. They have very good talent, as always, but if he keeps messing up they'll fire him because they want results sooner rather than later, more so than most schools.

That's why I think state won't win it all anytime soon. PSU fans see their program as being on par with the top programs of the past ten years, not a team that's rising.

>give one of my PSU friend some shit after the game
>YEAH WELL WE'VE STILL GOT THE HEISMAN LOCKED UP THIS YEAR

>Penn State draws from elite bloodlines

>Pedo State
>Elite bloodines

So that's what pedophilia is called there.

Take it you've never been to central PA.

Penn State will be the "Stonewall Inn" of Pedo acceptance in the USA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_Inn
#loveislove #noloveisillegal
fckh8.com/

>Take it you've never been to central PA.
I'm glad I haven't
Anything west of berks county shouldn't exist

praise kek im so glad the peds lost. fucc franklin.

Please my friend. There's awesome shit in both actual Pittsburgh. Just not outside five miles of city limits. Central PA, if it were in another continent, would be a country to never visit.

lel jared pls

when your in ohio's goal and up by one point
running the ball has done nothing but lose you yards
think the best plan would to run 3 times right into the heart of the defense that has been trashing on u since the half
WTF FRANKLIN

The Curse of Sandusky continues

Rhythmically slapped.

Another reminder that their law school is called Dick in son.

That was a stretch....

Obvious shoop

>MUH JOE PA

btfo

You seriously have to meet people who go there. It's like you go to school to be a fan.

Pedophilia included, the football program there is the best thing that the entire region of the state has going for it.

the refs literally gifted penn a td and robbed us of an interception. STFU!!!

>crying over the death of someone you've never met and who didn't care about you

Penn state is the most pathetic fan base in the country

he's getting ass pounded in hell right now

perfectly safe. just don't let her near waco tx.

EAT SHIT YOU SMUG ASS PEDOPHILES WE'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THIS FUCK YOOOOOOOOOU

go back to /asp/ and keep your cringe shit off Sup Forums

so, instead of going home and raping a child in celebration, they have to console themselves with the child rape of defeat

STAY MAD PEDO

>muh jump balls
glad based schiano killed that meme offense they run

which one there were 2 stolen by refball

nah.. football is all about "completing the catch" now all the way through hitting the ground. that ball was a dogfight well before the pedo WR hit the ground. at that point, it's whoever comes up with it from the pile.

Geeze.... were you molested at some point?

nice tits but you yankee faggots aint seen shit. SEC WHORES ARE BEST WHORES.

>Pedo State

props to penn st desu... tired of OSU carrying the B1G flag

>easy pussy

Hookers? How many others do you think have been in sorority sluts?

lol psu