OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7yYZ2ZxXzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go Dawgs

PEDOS BTFO

>rhythmic slapping

When will coaches learn that theres nothing safe about "playing it safe"?

REKT

biggest anal devastation since sandusky

Gettin' drunk tonight bo bandy.

Hell yeah brother what're you having?

>Gettin' drunk tonight bo bandy.
>Hell yeah brother what're you having?

Pedo tears

>heisman they said
>completely disappears in 2 games, including the only one that matters

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>have 97.3% chance of winning at one point
>lose
lol

>Up by 15 in the 4th quarter with the ball
>Do anything except turn the ball over
>Fail to score a TD that would put the game away

I'm getting very, very drunk tonight.

At this point I'm not even mad, it's just not funny.

>get gifted a touchdown
>molest children before the game to get super strength
>STILL manage to lose after being up 15 with 5 minutes left in the 45th quarter
OH IM LAFFIN'

the ohio state QB balled out HARD in the 2nd half, and it was a wrap.

this unfortunately. in the ultimate seconds they wanted it more, nothing wrong with going like that. i'll still rep this team to the death

Yep Barrett probably played the best half of his career to win that.

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY

I'm conflicted because I've been saying Barrett is garbage for his entire collegiate career but he played like a pro that last half.

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

SANDUSKY
TOOK ME INTO THE SHOWERS

He was elite his freshman year then he was ruined for two years by a shitty OC and QB coach. He started off this year slow because he was learning a new system but ever since the Oklahoma game he's been playing better than ever

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums PEDOS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I don't know, even his freshman year he couldn't pass worth shit and was a wothless meme running QB that only works in college, Tebow-lite.

You a marine, fella?

No I'm a salaryman at a mega corporation. Working in Tokyo is a meme though, I've never been more depressed in my life. Stay away from here unless you come on a comfy English teaching job Or come to rape children and be a criminal in Okinawa with the marines.

Fuck brother sorry to hear that. I'm a nurse practitioner so I have plenty of opportunities here in burgerland. No desire to head to nippon. How long have you been there?

Lived here as a student for 2 years and it was great. I've been working for almost half a year and it's shit. Kansai is way better than Tokyo and I would love to move back but the jobs available there are limited. Its hard to move back to the states because I fell for the Japanese gf meme.

Stay in America as a nurse practitioner. Impregenate a qt and buy some land and a golden retriever, you'll be much happier.

>Its hard to move back to the states because I fell for the Japanese gf meme

Hellllll yes -- there is a silver lining. I wish you luck my friend

It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Thanks friend, you too.

A question from someone who has basically zero knowledge of and/or attraction to Japanese women: are they are open about sex as some American women. I'm sure this is just a stereotype playing out in my head, but I imagine they would all be very bland in bed.

It depends on the type of girl. If you go to clubs and Try to get laid you'll find crazy sexy girls that are very open about it. I had some girl buying me drinks and she ended up giving me the best head of my life.

My current gf was a virgin when we met though and I had to teach her everything.

I guess it's just the stereotype of Japanese women all being so quiet/shy/respectful/whatever that makes it seems that they would all be very shy about sex. Is being American considered exotic and attractive? Or is it run of the mill there?

t. White guy that knows nothing about life in japan

Japanese girls are a lot different than American women, I think "traditional" is the right word. Even club sluts will wake up and make you breakfast/lunch/dinner etc. My gf enjoys cooking and cleaning and "feminine things" that the new wave of feminism murdered in America.

Being foreign in some bumfuck town is super exotic and rare. Tokyo is flooded with foreigners though and we have a bad reputation because most foreigners are rude and can't speak the language worth dick. Being white will get you laid if you're moderately attractive by club sluts but if you want wifey material you have to be fluent in the language.

if im 6'0 with blonde hair and bright blue eyes will i get laid

That makes sense. I'm married to a chick that still enjoys the traditional aspects of marriage. We just got married this summer and she changed her last name despite objections from friends and coworkers. She just wants a happy little suburban life with a husband that can support her (barely) and some kids in the future and a dog. So I get where that is definitely an attractive quality.

Go to Tokyo and go to a popular foreign club and probably (as long as you don't have autism level social interaction skills.(

Be forewarned that any girl who fucks you just because you're white had already fucked 200+ guys for the same reason so wrap it up twice and don't kiss her on the mouth

thanks for the advice japbro

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PEEEEEEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How many people speak english over there

It sounds like a great place to vacation, albeit very expense to go there from from what I understand but I feel like it'd easy to not understand where to go or talk to anyone if everything is in Japanese and nobody can communicate

The people at fancy hotels and airports speak English. If you go to a really fancy restaraunt in Tokyo they'll probably have an English speaker. Otherwise glhf, I don't know where the rumor "Japanese people can speak english!" got started but it is very wrong.

Also I forgot to mention. If you ever visit here there'll be a bunch of big Nigerians I. Shibuya who try to call you into their club/to try bar/whatever. Ignore them and do not follow them unless you want to end up paying 30 dollars per beer you drink in some shitty Nigerian bar.

Do any jap chicks have tits bigger than an a cup? I don't know if I could get by without seeing some nice cleavage regularly

Not the other guy but I’m goin on a trip over the summer and have a couple days in Tokyo are those JK brothels legit? Also where should I go for car scene stuff? Don’t wanna go to Yokohama

JK brothels are bullshit propogated by retards from VICE that think maid cafes are brothels. There are brothels but your chances of getting in as a non japanese speaking foreigner are close to none. Odaiba sometimes does car events, the tokyo motorshow is going on there this week. Also Yokohama is nice and worth s visit imo.
Its rare. You better learn to love the DFC

youtu.be/_7yYZ2ZxXzc

ELPRESADOR is a legend