Oh and apparently pic related is a person of color

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52M2_c42eQY
youtube.com/watch?v=ozfGeGYe-lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow.....really makes you think.....

>2016
>being white male

Feels good to know that the color of my skin triggers people.

Can't these shitskins invent their own cures? Or do they need ol white devil to do that for them too?

Shitskins are so funny.

bitch at 0:05 reminds me of that white teacher who claimed herself to be black

Kid looks like some mongoloid fuck

Makes me think why didn't they use their indigenous rain forest medicine

that stuff has to be light years ahead of stupid "scientific" white man's medicine, I mean the natives are living in tune with nature and everything, while the white man only believes in DOMINATING nature. You can't have harmonious medicine without a harmonious relationship with mother Gaia

>black americans are so brainwashed they associate the word "white" with the racer and not with milk, an A4 paper sheet, etc

>My native american identity
>the guy look white as fuck

Kek

If black people start creating and running big drug companies, they can research medicine whenever they want

>american "natives" in general

most of them are old white guys named John "Chippawa" Smith or some other bullshit

Rubberbandits are white BTW

Future US president thinks Aids is white man made disease , and crack was placed by whites to destroy blacks , we owe it to them brbro

>they dont want to aknowledge what happened in the past

>They just push it off, and say that it's in the past.

Saying it is in the past at least aknowledges that 'it' has happened.

Also, his he allowed in the mosque with that pig face of his?

Part 2 (You can't be racist to white people edition)

REMBR MUH COTTON FIELDS , oh we wuz kangs enslaved the jewsss and shieeet , REMBR MUH COTTON FIELDS

this makes me proud.
My ancestors may not have been the only people to practice slavery, imperialism, and attempt to conquer the world
However mine were so fucking good at it that, even after we go out our way to make amends and make people happy in our countries, they are still fucking salty over it
10/10 white race, right race

Im not racist much myself, but im getting tired of seeing this "blame white" shit. Instead bitching about things like they should just fucking study, research, find cure and take credit themself instead "dur hur, cure appears only when white lives are in danger."

they already do

These people have literally invented their own political system where you can't be racist towards a certain race.

I wonder if I can one day invent my own political movement where no other race except whites are important.

RARE

are we allowed to disown people from the race?

RETKO

Why are the groups that haven't built anything always complaining? I almost never see Chinese immigrants complaining about this bullshit.

Asians were even worse conditions than blacks, after all during world war 2 China, Korea, and Japan were all bombed into the stone age, and they managed to build advanced civilizations. I mean China isn't great, but it isn't a complete shithole like Zimbabwe.

>and crack was placed by whites to destroy blacks
Well, he's half right. The destruction of blacks specifically was a side effect, but it's undeniable that the CIA was responsible for the crack epidemic and rise of the war on drugs.

they have it rly good in the west, why do they keep pushing? they just cant get enough i guess. it will cost them dearly

>current year

I was always curious as to why crack took off so much more in black communities than white ones

the U.S.A.. gave Japan and Korea a buttload of money and then basically built that for them

China had a very rough post-war period followed by a giant and extraordinarily bloody revolution which then got support from the USSR, and they've only recently been modernizing, a still developing country with massive poverty outside it's famous metropolises

What did they mean by this?

K, so shitskins want race war.
They think they can win ever.
They think they won't lose no matter what.
Cool.

I wonder who would win in a modern era South East Asians vs Whites matchup (no nukes allowed edition)

they're just a couple of posg cunts virtue signaling

nearly all "natives" here are Elizabeth warren tier.

its just a mask so they can hate white people too.

wtf i hate white people now

"FUCKING WHITE MAAAAAAALE REEEEEE"
Their frustration is quite fun to watch

>emotional and contemplative inhales
i fucking hate buzzfeed holy shit

Remember when they used to make humorous prank calls?

What the fuck happened?

Ex-crack addict here, it's cheaper and Black people tend to be poorer

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

let me guess this shit comes from fucking buzzfeed

>semantics
I love this meme. Semantics literally means "the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning."
When someone says "we're just arguing semantics," it means "we're just arguing about what we mean." Well, what the fuck else would you be arguing about?

They are faggots as far as I am concerned now.

>Aussies
>U.S
>people of colour around the world
Pretty narrow world.

Congratulations on getting clean, how long for?

They meant that deep inside, they are raging homosexuals and no matter what they say, they really just want to be bumfucked by Donald Trump

"I am not the majority of my genome, and I do in fact identify as the race from the rape baby of which I am descended."

looks white to me

HES A FUCKING PERSON OF COLOR MALE!

I appreciate it friend, it's been almost 25 years since I last hit the pipe. Peace and blessings

I could only make it to 0:27 before I couldn't watch any more, how about you guys?

The fucking delusions man.
"Hurr I'm 1/6th Native American, I feel lots of white guilt so I'm just gonna identify as one of them now"

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. I've never seen anything like it.

No the real irony is them making up their own definitions to words

I dont give these shit heads views at all.

Here's the other
youtu.be/52M2_c42eQY

>White
bad adjectives
>Black
good adjectives

Why the fuck am I not surprised Buzzfeed.

t. 1/64 native american

Young people are retards. This was always the case. You didnt notice when you were young yourself. Or maybe you did.

They are trying to appeal to these retards.

>but racism is a specific thing with a specific definition
>ignore dictionary definition and make up some bollocks about systems of oppression and power

How do these cunts get away with this shit?

white as fuck, what a cuck

these people were and always will be jew slaves and tools. but while they're off thinking whites are oppressive they can thank whites for the tons of technology we've shared with these ungrateful and brainwashed idiots.

white or not I'd give him a good dickin'

Does the UK still give Irish people minority status? I find it pretty funny in this day and age when ethnic british people are a minority in their own capital.

>lives in the UK
>My ancestors

okay, mate

I have no idea if they've got minority status. Probably not though.

I guess then if you have a nigger boss, you can be racist to him because he has power + privilege?

I'm gonna need a source for this.

My brother was a criminal and now reformed high profile drug dealer and user of crack and meth, crack doesn't affect whites the same way as blacks for some reason we don't seem to have the dopamine receptors to enjoy it or some shit, so if you ever see a white crackhead hes actually on meth,source
>guy who tried both

We did about 7 years ago when I got a job in M and S.

Because they believe their own lies, and that's all it takes.

You can't argue against these people, you can't do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozfGeGYe-lY

>Lol, what anti-white propaganda? You guys are tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorists, now let me explain to you why your race is a plague on humanity.

At this point, all they're doing is rallying millennial academics and disorganized niggers. Race war now.

Documentary called empire of dust IIRC. Its on youtube.

I'm not even halfway through and I can't contain myself anymore AHAHAHAHA

The day Whites are a minority they'll switch over to claiming that racism against them is justified, then they'll pass laws against allowing Whites to ever be the majority ever again because it's "safer for everyone", or some shit like that. They'll probably make every White family raise a Black baby just to really diversify things.

African nations to this day receive billions in foreign aid. During the Cold War post-colonial communist regimes in Africa also received massive aid from the Soviets.

Also, past the 60's China received basically fuck all from the Soviet Union.

we can always kill them

Why color people entitled to say whether white people entitled or not.
I mean, if you judge other people, then how you better then they are.

Is ti bad that I don't think about races when someone mentions white, black or brown?

>you can't do anything.
We could round ours up and stick 'em all on a northern rez. Even charge other countries to house theirs.

nice

K'iche Indian.

That guy isn't an Indian. I wish the shiity fucks from up North would stop allowing 1/64 faggots from calling themselves indigenous. For us, even being half is pushing it. The local Chicano wannabes are more Indian than this self hating cuck.

Oh please white boy, shitty conditions and crime in the reserves are OBVIOUSLY caused by the white man, UGH.

>fucks from up North would stop allowing 1/64 faggots from calling themselves indigenou
Guys like that would beat raped and robbed in 5 minutes in ThunderBay or Winnipeg, fucking Ojibway are crazy

>the music
>everyone says privilege
They tried so hard to find the most white loathing leftists there is lmao, at least make it seem like they're not picked from the same "we hate whites"club

What's the deal with the Rubberbandits? I have their Serious about Men album and thought it was pretty funny. Are they actually social justice cunts? I never would've got that impression from their song about sniffing glue so you can fuck fat chicks.

>What's the deal with the Rubberbandits?
Probably heard it was the current year or some shit, that seems to be the default explanation for anything lately

>on all levels except physical, i am a person of colour

fund it

Nice

he talks like a fag, are homos POCs too?

[shiny beams intensify]

>we don't seem to have the dopamine receptors to enjoy it
can confirm. I've tried crack a few times. Didn't do anything for me. Found it boring. Now adderall is probably what fucked me up completely, only in a way of pushing myself to work harder that I completely collapsed and I was addicted and prescribed. Which is why I never tried smoking meth. abusing FDA approved drugs is more concerning to white people since it helps us work until it grinds us into dust.

Wtf i hate the word white now

They said white

Crack is just a smokeable, IE free base, form of cocaine and I know plenty of whites who love the hell out of cocaine. Also we whites do have the sane dopamine receptors same as others otherwise medicine would be even more complicated especially with L dopa treatment for parkisons.