#JumpAgainstTrump

* * * SOCIAL ENGINEERING TIME * * *

Whip out your social media skills, you glorious bastards, and start the #JumpAgainstTrump movement, convincing liberals to jump off buildings in protest of the racist, sexist, evil, big ol' meanie Donald Trump.

You may have heard that a naked man in Times Square jumped off a building, shouting things about Donald Trump. If not , the article is here:

washingtonpost.com/national/naked-man-jumps-from-ledge-of-times-square-ticket-booth/2016/06/30/4cb470ec-3ed0-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html

Since it's ALREADY HAPPENED, we can use this as proof that the movement is real

* People are already jumping off buildings in protest of Trump!
* Jumping off the roof is symbolic of how our country is ready to leap off a ledge by voting for Trump!
* WE HAVE TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT ANY WAY WE CAN, FELLOW LIBERALS!
* #NeverTrump #ImWithHer #JumpAgainstTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdgCajndgNw
youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw
verywell.com/color-psychology-2795824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or:
>#NeverTrump #FeelTheBern #JumpAgainstTrump

...depending on who you're pandering to.

You know we can see you're talking to yourself?

>was reported to be in stable condition
Obviously fucking not.

yea boi

You've seen them all--- Triggleypuff, Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex, and all the BLM drones. Now imagine the delight--- the sheer EUPHORIA, even--- of convincing them to follow in this brave man's footsteps and #JumpForTrump off the roof of their house/apartment building/local McDonald's.

If this results in even ONE YouTube video where a pair of "problem glasses" smashes into pieces on the bloody asphault, then your social-media promotion of #JumpAgainstTrump will have been worth it.

Godspeed, anons.

I was making an addendum to my original post.

It's summer vacation and YOU have nothing better to do than fuck around on your troll accounts all day. Come on, help make #JumpAgainstTrump a reality.

God DAMN that's funny.

I know for sure if we put effort and meme this, I mean, actual effort and MEME THIS, it will get results.

Remember #PissForEquality?
Yeah. Finest hour IMO

Jump against trump

do it

Here's a graphic to get us started. Although I'm sure your design skills are far better than my own.

WE CAN DO THIS!

gogo

This got potential

You know that's not a question.

#JumpAgainstTrump --- Shillary Version

#JumpAgainstTrump --- Bernout Version

I don't facetweet, so bump, I guess.

>American reading comprehension

They need to make the jump higher

Someone photoshop these hash tags on 9/11 jumpers

Yeah this totally wont look forced as fuck even though only one guy did it before the hashtag existed and literslly no one else.

Inb4 build wall, why dont you build yourself better memes first

KEK APPROVES OF THIS PLAN
BASED TRIPPS CONFIRM
FULL SPEED AHEAD LADS

Reddit pls

Bad idea. Jump against Trump is a positive message. Hillary has no movement - don't start one for her. Something like #SuicideForHillary or even #SuicideAgainstTrump would be more appropriate. You have to point and laugh at them, not encourage an anti Trump movement.

That's just distateful.

Too cut for a liberal, likely one of us sacrificing himself for the greater good

>mfw this actually causes mass deaths and injuries of the left

PRAISE KEK

It's the socially conscious thing to do.

"It has been practiced for many centuries, especially in India, for various reasons, including jauhar sati, political protest, devotion, and renouncement."

"The act of sacrificing one's own body, though not by fire, is a component of two well-known stories found in the ancient Buddhist text known as the Jataka Tales, which, according to Buddhist tradition, gives accounts of past incarnations of the Buddha. In the "Hungry Tigress" Jataka, Prince Sattva looked down from a cliff and saw a starving tigress that was going to eat her newborn cubs, and compassionately sacrificed his body in order to feed the tigers and spare their lives. In the "Sibi Jataka", King Śibi, or Shibi, was renowned for unselfishness, and the gods Śakra and Vishvakarman tested him by transforming into a hawk and a dove. The dove fell on the king's lap while trying to escape the hawk, and sought refuge. Rather than surrender the dove, Śibi offered his own flesh equivalent in weight to the dove, and the hawk agreed. They had rigged the balance scale, and King Śibi continued cutting off his flesh until half his body was gone, when the gods revealed themselves, restored his body, and blessed him."

You think telephone scammers have that attitude? They know their shit stinks, but once in a while, a true rube comes along...

Please provide more info on piss for equality, am new.

'Somebody' convinced feminists to piss themselves and post it to social media, for equality.

So OP just fucked off? Great resolve, snowflake.

Bump for the nice idea.

Still here, friend. I don't have any social media accounts so I'm relying on people like you to spread the message.

Here's an alternate BERNIE #JumpAgainstTrump graphic.

And here is an alternate SHILLARY #JumpAgainstTrump graphic.

SPREAD THEM FAR AND WIDE, ANONS! KEK WILLS IT!

It wont work, I mean, nobody is this stupid... right?

>I don't have any social media accounts so I'm relying on people like you to spread the message.

They are free, you know?

And I liked your Buddhist angle, this is a clever way to promote #JumpAgainstTrump to those of the new-age persuasion.

Remember that this kind of people want Hillary for president.

In this day and age. HAH

You underestimate humans

Based pupper, cojiendose cuties como todo un campeón

Reference self-harming modern "artists" like Paul McCarthy (jumped off shit, ran down a hill at full speed), that one guy who shot himself, etc...

Mass performance art against Trump!

>KEK WILLS IT!

OH SHIIIIII-----

Lord Kek is clearly amused by this and offers his highest praise.

I like this idea.
How about kickin it up a notch and including both sides?
Inundate whatever social media platform with #JumpAgainstTrump, then wait awhile and come out with #JumpForTrump stuff, and we just get #girlsfortrump or whatever to do jumping jacks in bikinis.

The liberals will looks like suicidal crazies and Trump supports will be diamond status until November.

This isn't going to work. No planning, direction, forethought...

Hillary supporters are dumb enough to do this, we must push this

youtube.com/watch?v=QdgCajndgNw

(((somebody)))

As we all know, people follow the herd without so much as a single independent thought. We've got a good beginning here:

>muscular dude "jumps against trump"
>any idea becomes more legitimate if an attractive person does it

And if people actually fell for #Piss4Equality, Ebola-chan (it made African newspapers, remember), and #BLM (lol, they don't), it's pretty clear they'll fall for just about anything.

Let's think about methods we can present this to suggestible SJW's in a way that will move them.

The idea of "self-sacrifice" will appeal to them. The notion that they're doing something for a greater cause (and all the "likes" that will come with it) will certainly make them consider it. The fact that a HOT GUY has already done it will also help legitimize #JumpAgainstTrump in their minds as an act of protest.

Can we get a #clipyourclitforclinton thing going? I'd like to see some Liberal women ruin them selves

Kek is with us. PRAISE KEK!

#JumpAgainstTrump

Hurrrdurr

English is not even my mother language and I still have better reading comprehension than you.
GTFO Taco

I remember that thread. It wasn't as successful as the free-bleed meme, but one of the girls who was actually stupid enough to piss herself on camera tried to kill herself.

There is one girl who pissed herself on youtube then she discovered that the whole thing was a prank. She literally got scarred for life and rumors say that she is incontinent now.

They can still reproduce without a clit. Better to start something that encourages feminists to sterilize themselves to free themselves from the "evil patriarchy invention" of motherhood.

>man falls 16 feet and gets a booboo
>this is newsworthy
When hellfire comes I hope journalists get it first

please let #jumpfortrump be this summer's icebucket challenge. Should encourage them to donate/raise money too. Bigger the jump the bigger the funds raised. I want them to pay physically(injuries from jumping) and monetarily(wasting their money on their cuck and shill candidates).

we can't turn this into a movement either. how many people do you think will believe our spiel when it's tweeted out by hundreds of variations of "Schlomo Shekelstein" and "gay niggers for Trump"

It's like the ice bucket challenge plus planking.

Imagine all the suburban kids jumping off their houses. Lets get creative, lets hook the skateboarders in, skydivers, base jumpers. #jump4trump.

The more injuries the increase in virality.

pic related.

Guys im going for it first post is mine

>please let #jumpfortrump be this summer's icebucket challenge.

YES! That's the spirit!

More OC Banners for everybody to use. This one discusses the need to protest ISLAMOPHOBIA and SEXISM with a #JumpAgainstTrump.

that's hilarious

>lets hook the skateboarders in, skydivers, base jumpers.

That's good thinking, the more the merrier!

#JumpAgainstTrump

Lol pretty sure this is illegal but it's fucking hilarious. You have my blessing burgers.

It's more impressive when you realize the dude did that trick switch. (Backwards like catching a flipping knife by its handle using your less dominant hand, only instead of a knife its a piece of wood with wheels and 20 stories above ground over an 8 foot gap.)

he looks hapa

>trick switch

I don't get it. Did he do a fancy flip or something? Is there video of his jump?

Use this gif too, sorry I would but I'm noob at editing gifs.

Also try not to use red text, it will be the first thing people see when they look at the picture. Try blue or something.

See Yea, he did a bs flip. (Blind side, meaning he had no way of seeing where he was landing.)

You wanna know where this world is going? Pay attention to the skateboarding community.

Try the colour green it's more relaxing, from a designer point of view you never want to use red.

I wanted the text to be the first thing people see.

Do you think this color scheme would be more effective?

>people start jumping into hay and stuff
>some idiots must be more hardcore than others for e-fame, so they jump off too high and kill themselves

I remember the knife song viral game. This can easily succeed that.
youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw

It's less eye scourching, different colours effect people's moods. Blue and green are relaxing colours. Red makes people lock-on to things. It's upto you.

I try to stay away from white and red when I'm painting or designing stuff.

I'll try to whip something up I guess.

Holy shit, I see what you mean. That skater was flying backwards basically assuming he would land on the surface. That's nuts.

here is an article about it

verywell.com/color-psychology-2795824

>I'll try to whip something up I guess.

Here is template photo #1.

And template photo #2.

Yup, with a fancy little flip like the middle finger saying, fuck you physics!

And template photo #3, for everybody who wants to design their own #JumpAgainstTrump memes.

Just focus on one main plan.
>nobody is going to do anything unless 50% of the job is already done / popular

>You wanna know where this world is going? Pay attention to the skateboarding community.

Wow you sound 14 as fuck.

contributin

I think he meant it more in the sense that no one's looking where they're going and are just assuming everything's going to go well.
I skateboarded a lot when I was a teenager and that was roughly half of what skateboarding was, just assuming things would work.

> Master art of physics.
> Perform dangerous life threatening feats just for the hell of it.
> Make it look cool.
> Don't give a fuck anyway.

idk bout you, but never seen a 14 year old do any of that.

Personally I'd like to hear some political opinions from some professional skateboarders.

>yfw that purple haired monstrosity is his son from the first pic

bump for jump

No we are a boardof peace. Only liberals are this mentally unstable

Bump

this one is shit sorry.

HA HAHAHA
ANITA IS A FUCKING MANLET LMAO

I like! Looks corporate, like an Apple advertisement.

I'mma make some more latter, going to sleep, good luck senpai.

I'd expect something like this from the french.

PARKOUR: RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS!

FREE RUNNING: RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS... in style!

>that chubby Moot on the left, lol

Oh dear god. Gas them all.

Wouldn't it be womanlet?

Also,

>that obvious photoshopped face of moot

Shit man, that's a great idea. When all those SJWs jump and die, we can make the country great again!

>summer vacation

Jesus christ these kids are fucking faggots