/cfb/ - CYCLONED edition

>CBSSN 6:30 ET - Mizzou at UConn
>FS1 6:30 ET - Minnesota at Iowa
>ESPN 7:15 ET - Miss State at aTm (MSU by 2.5)
>SECN 7:30 ET - Tennessee at Kentucky
>BTN 7:30 ET - Nebraska at Purdue
>ABC/ESPN2 8:00 ET - Texas Tech at Oklahoma (OU by 20)
>ABC/ESPN2 8:00 ET - GT at Clemson (CLEM by 14)
---------------------
>ESPN 10:45 ET - USC at Arizona State (USC by 3.5)

full schedule:
espn.com/college-football/schedule

Let's go Tigers!

Who the fuck are you? I've been an TTU season ticket holder for 15 years. Longer than you've been alive, kid. Too bad my season tickets are worth about 6 jar of pickles because the Rojo Raiders fucking blow it every year. I know your type. You're a Amarillian who just oh so loves football season, right? You go to the game, probably with your bf, snap some pictures, take some selfies, eat a hot dog, and just LOVE watching the Red Raiders lose. Guess what, I FUCKING DON'T. Take your fake ass back to The trailer park bitch. I speak nothing but the truth. This team is filled with perennial failures, beaners, white trash with disgusting beards, and worst of all, accountants and gardeners who held Kirby Hocutt at knifepoint and demanded jerseys and are now hoodwinking an entire city.

Why can't people admit the Big 12 is the best conference in America and the Big 10 is a meme filled with mediocre teams with slightly above average run first offenses and okay run defenses?
Their pass offenses and defenses are below average.

Big 12 only looks bad defensively because of how great all their passing offenses are yet their passing defenses are better than everyone else due to how tested they are compared to everyone else. The amount of pass plays the Big 12 attempts dwarfs everyone else.

3 and out

You may only (You) this post if you're still laughing at Penn State's chokejob.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGS

TOOT TOOT

How has your day been?

Dawgs

>Undefeated War on I4
Nice one USF

its been comfy

>Best conference in America
>Only P5 conference to never make it to the playoff title game

Does not compute.

Please don't fuck this up Tigers
Please don't
I can't survive another meme loss to Tech

>Giving every player a personal foul

Anti-fun refs

Stay dry, fellow Clemson user!

Well my wife and I fucked for the first time in 3 months, so pretty well

too bad

1. Bama
2. Jeeorrjeeah
3. tOSU
4. Bucky
5. Booty blasters
6. The U
7. O(kay)U
8. OK(really fucking shit)ST
9. Pedo State
10. Virgin Tech
11. Horny frogs
12. UCF
13. Clempshit
14. “””””Auburn”””””
15. #dubs
16. >Iowa State
17. Ell Ess Yew
18. A fucking tree
19. Wazzou
20. NC State
21. Arizona
22. Hot women state
23. Sparty
24. Jeeorrjeeah Technical College
25. Uggies

DROPPED: USuCk

>Sayitwithmequon Barkley
>2ypc

Penn State losing has made my week. Now I'm just waiting on Wisconsin.

I also remembered that UCLA was unironically ranked at some point which brings me great laughter.

Good af

Only sad that I won't get to see another B1G shut out this year. OSU you're this season's only hope again.

good game incoming tigerbros

wew

Thanks but I don't have to worry about the rain

Blessed senpai. Would've wanted MSU to win though and wreak havoc in the B1G while making us look even better

Lol

Nice, stay comfy.

>2 ypc
>Gets outrushed by Mr. Swirley

Heisman, right?

Because of how good they are they all beat each other with parity.

You're not a great team because you're a big fish in a small pond and beat up on other big fish from small ponds.

Good game, Techjackets!

I was out of the country

Go Hawkeyes!

>big 10 hasn't scored a point in the CFP in years, doesn't matter who they send
>ACC is fading back to irrelevance, clemson has fallen off, miami is going to get exposed hard by notre dame
>big 12 is at the mercy of iowa state
>pac 12 is a joke, as always
can you all finally admit that the SEC is the best conference? surely you can accept the truth at this point?

Every ACC game I've watched this season has been in pouring rain

FUCK YOU GAYKER

>Ever thinking that SEC wasn't the best at any point this decade

>pouring ass rain @ Clemson
>against the triple option
Clemson second loss inbound

Do we want clemson to lose?

The name of number 24 is North Avenue Trade School

JK I LOVE GAYKER IM TRANSFERRING TO OU NOW

>Bama + 13: The Conference

Nope.

Only if you want Bama or OSU to win it all this year.

Visited a buddy at Clemson a few years ago. Fucked some chick I met at a party and it was the craziest sex I've ever had. I don't know if all southern chicks are like that or jut this one, but man it was quite a ride

complete a pass already

>Not thinking UGA would be the best team in any other conference
I have some bad news user

come on

Rip Georgia tech

Spilled spaghetti!

>Things that never happened: the biopic

Where is the best place to stream these games?

You don't have to help Kentucky, refs, Tennessee is already shooting themselves in the foot enough already.

>the top 2 teams in the country are the best team in the SEC East and the best team in SEC West
I don't know how anyone could deny it at this point.

Tigers pounced right into the endzone!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tech at its finest

Sometimes I leave the seat up on purpose

everyone says reddit cfbstreams is the best place to get them

How has Clemson fallen off? Didn't they lose a meme game last year and still win the natty?

not so fast, my friend

ballsy play, riley

UT NORMAN BTFO

This.

beep beep

DOINK

oklahomo's vaunted d shows up

Who the fuck are you? I've been an TTU season ticket holder for 15 years. Longer than you've been alive, kid. Too bad my season tickets are worth about 6 jar of pickles because the Rojo Raiders fucking blow it every year. I know your type. You're a Amarillian who just oh so loves football season, right? You go to the game, probably with your bf, snap some pictures, take some selfies, eat a hot dog, and just LOVE watching the Red Raiders lose. Guess what, I FUCKING DON'T. Take your fake ass back to The trailer park bitch. I speak nothing but the truth. This team is filled with perennial failures, beaners, white trash with disgusting beards, and worst of all, accountants and gardeners who held Kirby Hocutt at knifepoint and demanded jerseys and are now hoodwinking an entire city.

Is Iowa State /ourteam/ this year?

BELIEVE OR NOT ITS JUST ME

would you rather have your team have a dominant, hard hitting, nasty defense or a high flying, prolific, flashy offense?

College students definitely don't hook up with each other. Yup that's totally implausible. Pretty sure it's never happened before.

Defense wins championships
Case in point alabama

Dominant Defense

Does my offense have Vince Young?

Defense, with just the right amount of offense.

not last year.

Offense, I prefer to stay awake during games.

short :/

Defense, obviously. "High flying" offenses get shut down by a competent defense every single time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK PENN STATE! ONE GOOD YEAR DOESN'T MAKE YOU A TOP TIER PROGRAM AGAIN!

>Doesn't name the defending national champion
>Instead names a team whose defense got embarrassed by a 3rd string quarterback

Farmer dead

fucking Purdue

Was she pregnant?

They don't hook up with neckbeards that shitpost on an anime imageboard in their mom's basement user

aaaaand this is where Nebraska blows it

Clemson had a top 5 defense, easily.

Who /supportedtheirschooltoday/ here

Great game boys

Lol I lost all respect for kelly bryant. My gf ran into him at a bar last weekend and the guy could barely stand he had drank so much. She ended up having to drive him home and take care of him as he threw up all night. You could even see the spots on her dress where some of it hit her.

what a pussy

Why is our defense so bad

Kek.

TEXAS!

ET just phoned the football home to G Tech

100%

>last year Penn State beats an Ohio State University and goes on to win the b1g conference championship.
>Gets passed up in favor of Ohio State University for a playoff berth.
>This year an Ohio State University beats Penn State.
>Goes on to win the b1g championship

Which would result in more butthurt:

>Playoff committee remains consistent, sends Penn State to the playoffs
>Playoff committee sends an Ohio State University to the playoffs.

>Tech trying to kill Mayfield

Can't win that easily you Texas fucks. The only reason any Big12 texass team will win today is because two of them played each other.

TOOT TOOT BOILER UP

Ha no. It was about a 3 minute endeavor though. A few months without contact with a woman makes this happen a little quickly

that hurt

>not storming the field with everyone else

Wow, fuckin' pink pussy bitch

>Rooting for a bitch turncoat