Has a country ever unfucked its shit up?

Has a country ever unfucked its shit up?

Germany post-war, most of the former Soviet bloc. China may or may not be in the process of doing that.

Yugoslavia under Tito

America under Obama

Hell no

japan post wwii

Brendan had it rough.

Britain, right the fuck now.

Russia is making good progress

Idk. Australia has never fucked up

you guys should check out the current episode of the podcast The Higherside Chat Show...guest is dropping mad pill about the history of the elitist banking system, mentioned several examples of counties who momentarily unfucked themselves (only to be re fucked years later, but unfucking is possible)

This.

China after Mao

Guys, is he gonna be ok?

no

all countries are getting worse. The only countries that improve up to certain point were those which are of strategic importance like Japan/South Korea Singapore Taiwan and even then i doubt the average dude has a nice life compared to what it could be

>'Germany post-war'

Rome got its shit fucked up and managed to unfuck it many times; the state survived like 2000 years. Evet after the Eternal Catholic rekt it almost permanently, they managed to revive the empire after a while, and kept going until we fuked your moithers in 1453.

China's a shithole, the average chink has worse living standards than the poorest Euro countries

I thought I heard something skittering around this thread...

We're not out of the woods at the moment.

neanderthols after homosapien resurgence

Tell me this is fake wtf
He looks worse than my 80 year old grandfather

he's doing a bit better these days

>Pound stable at value much stronger than any other currency.

>Economy more stable than any european economy.

>Blairites left Labour.

>Pig fucker and pals have left the tories.

>New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Australia, Brazil all want to trade with UK.

>Obama administration wants to maintain special relationship with UK.

>Trump loves Brexit in the case that he gets in.

>UK trades at a severe defecit with Europe, if they tariff us they will be fucking themselves.

>EU run by Germany, their economy propped up by auto industry. UK is second biggest buyer of German cars. They cannot let us have tariffs or they're fucking themselves and we'll buy cars from asia.

>If EU do punish us they'll also be punishing the Netherlands, who have a major nationalist movement, will probably follow us out and trigger end of EU.

>If not, EU will end on its own because we'll show we're better out of it.

>As first out we'll have made great deals over the next 2 years.

>Only country in Europe that can really take advantage of the Commonwealth and Anglosphere.

>Lower pound benefits big things we've been funding recently like our software industry which rely on exports, encourages people to hire local people.

>Immigration likely to be reduced.

We've already won.

yeah here is the real one

Oh and also

>Highest military spend of any EU country, just left the EU.

Nazi Germany

he looks like the mummy halfway to full reincarnation... he needs to devour his wife

I would say UK is in the process of unfucking itself
But im pretty sure demographics will make it impossible tho
Sorry Brits and Burgers

New Deal policies in the US.
Post-war Germany, Italy, France and UK.

As forimmigrants, I can only think of Norway, but that took the biggest amok shooting in history.

Nice meme redditor