What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666866/Relaxing-carnage-Heartbreaking-photos-troops-eve-Somme-100-years-ago.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=08tLORHzgXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

They're trying to make their shit game criticism proof, now they can label anyone who doesn't like it a WAYYCIST

The French not being in the game is the most damning thing of all.

Agreed

No one who plays it will care about the history.

"diversity" it's all been getting worse since the oscars thing, even the mafia game has a black MC, a nigger in a mafia game

Dice made it.

fuck this BS game BF2 was last good game

Has dice done this before?

I don't like it but the best class (support) is white and that's the only one I play so I can't say I'm totally destroyed.

Also no confirmations yet but I believe I heard somewhere, or I at least find it likely, that they are going to implement character customization features like Battlefront, considering they're using the same engine and such. I mean it makes sense, can't have all of the same guys out there, especially if they're all black. I know DICE thought of that, otherwise they wasted a great feature and are fucking retarded.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3666866/Relaxing-carnage-Heartbreaking-photos-troops-eve-Somme-100-years-ago.html

Fuck dice

dey dindu nuffin meng

At least the new Mirror's Edge will be good, right?? [spoiler]Right?[/spoiler]

>Sup Forums complains about Sup Forums boogeyman
>Always see video game threads on here

that's what you think. all that would need to be done is to play the FEMINIST CARD

does game have women? if not, MISOGYNY! If it does, can they be hurt/killed? If so, MISOGYNY! Do they follow orders from a man? MISOGYNY! Are they too pretty? MISOGYNY! Are they not "realistic" body types (landwhales)? MISOGYNY! MISOGYNY! MISOGYNY!

you can NEVER win.

Gotta excuse Dice. They are Swedish, you see.

>tanned german WW1 soldier
pic related.

I really want off this cultural marxist ride, brothers.
I really do. Its all so tiresome.

Was gonna post this tanned german

Jews.

Sorry Kamerad, you tried. I wish things could have been different.

topkek, that's real?

Yes

Don't like it? Don't buy it.

But i like the gameplay. I dont like tanned germans.

This game makes me want to scream.
Yet again white history being blackwashed.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that stupid fucking mask on the third one. And why is the engineer's secondary weapon what looks to be a crutch?

Only white man in the allied nations is the 'support' player. The white mans job is to support the black man.

He spends his days prepping the black bulls, what a cuk.

Approved and made in sweden

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Plus the 1.2 million Indians that fought in ww1

2 of my friends are trying to argue with me that the game is right. I can't fucking even

If it were white with the occasional Indian it would probably be alright.

Im still pissed they made the americsn assault class black in bf3. The most niggerish class in the game. Kill 6 people in an ambush and while you reload here come the neighborhood assault class to pop around a corner, randomly fire a grenade in your general direction killing you and revives the 6 you killed. Every fucking time. They did it on purpose because assaults make up 70% of every team. I would have been fine with any other class being black but because it was the gernade spamming, self healing and bullet wound through the face fixing one i'm now forced to stare into some blace cunts face every time i die. Fuck you EA.

did they make up 3/4 of the infantry?

It's literally ooga booga WE WUZ WORLD WAR 'N SHIET, the game.

Support was a mexican too

preppin the trench ayo

...funniest thing is no france

Dude its been out for like a month and no one even gives a shit.

It was bad.

What annoys me the most is that he has an Enfield. Weapon loadouts should be locked by nation and if you want a foreign weapon you pick it up along with the ammo from a fallen enemy.

I think Sup Forums's just meming it out of proportion. Yeah, blacks were not the most common soldiers, but they did exist and they did fight in all theaters.
British Colony soldiers, African Americans, German Askari, etc. It was called the World War for a reason.
And I'm pretty sure you get to customize the look of the person you're playing so in the end the player' the one picking what they look like.

Wasn't there a country left out on the Central side too?

germany austro -hungary and Ottoturks are in the game
Any other central countries?

Germany was the country with highest casualties in ww1 actually

Now that is bullshit. France and Russia should have been in the game instead of the US.
But whatever. I'm not buying it and falling for EA's money-grubbing bullshit. Verdun exists and if BF1 does well then world WW1 games will come out.

bulgaria

Bulgaria's missing. If they even count in the first place. I thought it was one of the major empires they left out.

>entente powers

Probably not

french people will still buy this shit though

>my great great fathers fought in ww1

Was he a tanned belgium?

Cuck.

Sweden went wrong, isn't it obvious at this point?

Nothing because its a fucking video game. A fictional video game.

>b-but it's based on REEL events!

Video games, especially military games, ESPECIALLY the fucking Battlefield series have never been the bastion of historical accuracy since FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. So why in the absolute fuck are you complaining now?

>British empire did not have millions of indians and africans fighting for them

American 'education'.

Is this true? Fucking Swedish cucks. Let me guess there is also going to be female soldiers now after adding in niggers. Can a history buff tell me about the niggers fought in the Great War. Was it that major? Or was it mostly white men?

Frace and Russia will be in a DLC. This has been confirmed by EA/DICE. You can thank the greedy kikes producing the game for squeezing more money out of the goyim.

Story aside, was it really bad, like, gameplay wise? I'm afraid of spoiling myself all the good stuff if I read up on it.

Is this NCR or what?

1916: My Great-Great Grandfather lost his legs in an artillery strike.

2016: ooga booga where the german women at?

Because nobody who cares about history will play it.

>Oy vey! This game doesn't accurate depict the culture and history of minorities! Bad goyim! Show some respect for the schwartzers you dirty racist!
>...later
>What's the big deal goy? It's just a videogame about one if the bloodiest struggles in your history where millions of your ancestors died, lighten up and stop taking things so seriously!

They've always had a token black character. They just decided that for this game, they're going to have a token white character instead.

WWI was, after all, a war primarily about aboriginals and kangs n sheeeitt.

Anyone refusing to look up German Schutztruppe (Especially in East Africa under Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck) are denying themselves an interesting part of history. The only Germans in WW1 to not be defeated and actually be hailed as victors when they returned after the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=08tLORHzgXQ

They are still niggers buddy.

How the fuck can you like the gameplay?

It's literally just battlefield: recoat of paint

They didn't even fucking try to make it anything like WWI, and the maps have absolutely anemic player counts.

You literally get a better ww1 feel playing fucking planetside

Eat shit and die kike.

I like the graphics, tanks, planes, and new design.

hello goldfarb

But they didn't fight in fucking Europe. This is a problem with this PC shit, it's still ridiculously Europe/America-centric. Rather than concentrating on the interesting real-life stories of ethnic troops in the colonies and to a lesser extent in Europe, they shove completely unrelated made up characters where they don't belong.

Why is the white guy wearing some like kanye west glasses shit? How can he even see?

It's 99.9999% white men fighting and dying in the war

If this ww1 game were meant to be an accurate portrayal there wouldn't be a single non-white person in the entire game.

You like utter shit

They're trying to make the tiniest faction in WWI, the harlem fighters the biggest part so they can market racism.

You know, when you see zepplin on the battlefiled and everyone with automatic weapons, you know they don't care anymore about history.

I dont like trudeau

You don't get to pick, if you want to play a class with a nigger on it, you habe to play as the nigger

They're trying as hard as they can to make the game unsellable in the name of diversity

>I think Sup Forums's just meming it out of proportion

No, overwhelmingly vast majority of relevant battles/deaths were European. Don't be a retarded burger.

You cucks realise it's not supposed to literally be ww1 right?

fuck EA and fuck DICE

I agree that I wish they focused more on special aspects of WW1 and made map/characters that fit those areas. But in the end it's a commercialized game that's trying to appeal to people who know very little about WW1. Most people playing it probably think the entire war was fought in Trenches and that the only tactic was human wave attacks.
There's already falsified and fantasy equipment in the game, so I'm expecting them to say "As the war dragged on and casualties mounted, nations were forces to pull their colonial units to the Western Front." as an explanation for why Blacks are running around.
Although the Brits sent their forces wherever they were needed.

>blacks fought on all fronts
No, they didn't.

dice said it isn't alt-hist, its our timeline

Lesson 35 from Hertzl's Big Book of Shekelgrubbing:
Never underestimate the ability of a new coat of paint to separate a goy from his shekels.

Really... Makes... You... Think

Entirely thanks to this guy you nigger
>hurr look up history
>clearly the glorious african nuclear scientists won the battles

It's not that hard to bind mouse1 to drop weapon...

who dafuq likes niggers as a videogame character?
srsly

>hurr a new battlefield let's buy it no matter what
Fucking millennials

Really? It's not even remotely close, it's more like ww1.5

Isn't that the guy who told Hitler to his face to go fuck himself? And lived.

DICE are a Swedish company so nobody should be at all surprised.

Big target audience is black, so may as well cater to those guys. More money.

Okay this triggers me. Why does PC override factual history?

yes but thats what they said, they were "going to be as accurate as possible"

At the e3 live demo, they had like 90% celebrity niggers playing. Niggers everywhere.

see HOLLYWOODED

ITT: Butthurt white males.

Grow the fuck up, If I wanna be a black Red Baron then let me. It's just a game.

Far right looks like its high noon!

some one make a slave movie where the slaves are white and they kill the evil racist slave owners.