Mika Gets a Divorce

MSNBC's Morning Joe cohost Mika Brzezinski, 49, has quietly divorced her husband of nearly 23 years, local tv reporter James 'Jim' Hoffer, the father of her two teenaged daughters.

News of the split comes nearly four years after anchor Joe Scarborough and his wife Susan quietly parted ways, and has fueled chatter that the morning show power team could be partners in their private lives as well as public.

A spokesman for Brzezinski, whose father was Jimmy Carter's National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, confirmed the split to Page Six, but refused to comment on any romance.

You just know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You just know...

Their relationship seems like a brother and sister sort of thing, never felt sexual tension between the two.

>brother and sister
That's lewd user

>Looks at Trump
>Looks at husband Jim Hoffer
>Divorces Jim

>Their relationship seems like a brother and sister sort of thing

MI GUSTA

I wonder why? Women can't resist the Don.

She's only 49? Wtf I thought she was in her 60s

he looks exactly like matthew perry..

I am older than her..... FUCK... I am old

Is this him or Mathew Perry?

>that second kiss
>that hug that made her heel reflexively raise
ALPHA
L
P
H
A

need pics of Mika's daughters ASAP

>implying women ever age past 49
she's been 49-years-old since 1995.
But I'll be the first to admit she is a full blooded Thoroughbred racehorse. Absolutely stunning creature.

Interesting... Very interesting... Very interesting indeed. I shall post a statement about this affair tomorrow, as must sleep on it to form a final opinion about this very important and urgent matter.

guys, Joe Scarborough IS Matthew Perry, or WAS, I should say. He changed his name after Friends-fame.

wow it really made u think man

Have no idea where his neck ends and face begins

as shall i

Is that chandler from friends?

okay, based Germany, stay White and keep the ovens burning bright.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE

Probably because she "played golf" with trump

Evil goyim!! I have more tears flowing right now than Megyn Kelly has blood coming out of her, wherever!