youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6-28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/29 @ 8:40AM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/WRre3tKW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3e4hmxmITE
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-picture-smiling-istanbul-airport-8315730
thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

First

I like to movement movement

If you want to help Trump, one good way is to create a targeted twitter account to share memes, news, rally live streams etc.

1) Choose a demographic you want to appeal to. Some ideas are:

-A particular swing state (see image)
-Students
-Women
-Latinos
-African Americans
-Conservatives (Cruz people)
-Bernie supporters
-Hillary supporters

2) Create twitter account with a suitable photo to best target your chosen audience.

-I use a real photo of myself, but if you don't want to, a good place to get photos is Sup Forums especially for photos of women.
-There are many threads on Sup Forums of 'girls from facebook' etc. Just take one of the photos, crop it, and use it.

3) Install 'Twitter Follower' in google chrome browser. This lets you bulk add twitter people

-Go to twitter and search for twitter accounts who you think best represent your chosen demographic.
-e.g. if you wanted to target target latino people. Search for latinos for Trump AND latinos for Hillary. You want to add both groups of people who agree with you, and people who don't - this way you can retweet what other 'latinos for Trump' are sharing, so that your Latinos for Hillary followers will see these images.
-In the twitter search thing, you can select the 'accounts tab' to list users accounts
-once you find good accounts, go to their followers list and use 'twitter follower' to bulk add 250-500 of them. Do this daily.
-If you add too many people, your account may be locked so try to not go overboard

4) Build up base of followers. Follow all people back who follow you.

-Try to prune the users who are not following you back using manageflitter.com
-This tool lets you easily unfollow those who have not followed you back

5) post memes, articles etc to target your audience and try to take on a believable character.

-An ex Bernie supporter
-An ex cruz supporter
-An ex hillary supporter who couldn't take any more of her scandals
-An African American who just wants jobs for their community etc.

6) MAGA

We're on high shill alert code red.

Just ignore them.

HMMMM HMMK HMM!

Wow so I just saw that Hillary actually came up with the wall idea way back in 2006, this is a game changer, is Hillary actually more "redpilled" than Trump? It would seem so. Im starting to lean toward Hillary, plus it would be pretty epic to be a part of history and witness the first female president.

Now THIS realy makes ONE thikn! Anyone else feel this way?

>GA
>swing state
???

wtf I love Hillary now.

If you do this, make sure to never post your Twitter account here.

if you have a better swing state map, please post it user. Thanks.

Really good idea. I was thinking on making a "African Americans for Trump!" page, but who should I follow first? and it'll be very tempting to get into arguments with BLM type blacks as well - which will damage the image.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3e4hmxmITE

OY VEY

SHUT HER DOWN

Diamond and Silk is a good start

wow wtf i now hate trump

im glad some people are redpilled on jews

Thanks OP.

This is a movement.

okay, but why?

I think it would be better to say that if you do this, pretend that your account is someone else's

e.g look at this other persons tweet and NOT hey, look at my tweet.

Posted this in response to a poster claiming memes influence the race in the same manner as political ads.

You really couldn't be more wrong about political advertisements. They are entirely based on persuasion. I can actually pull the curtain back on this for you if you'd like by using my own campaign as an example:

We just commissioned a poll, the poll is 17 minutes and cost $30,000. Part of it is the ballot question you always see "If the election were held today, who would you vote for", but that's actually a very small part.

The rest of the 17 minute conversation is testing our message. The pollster reads statements to the pollee testing our negative and positive messages. We'll do a ballot question first, than a series of positives for our candidate and ask again, saying "often during a poll such as this people change their minds, so i'll ask again, if the election were held today whom would you vote for?"

Then we'll do a series of negatives on our candidate, things we expect the opposition to say. Then a ballot question again. These are to test the effects of positive or negative advertising on the race. We'll do that several times, throwing in positives and negatives for our opponents as well as ourselves, to try to get a clearer picture of what messaging resonates most with voters, and what doesn't.

Then the poll is dissected by the campaign team. You receive the "top lines" which are the sort of executive briefing with all the ballot question answers, and then you get a 40+ page document detailing the messaging results, which you turn into ads.

Then you air the ads for a month, and repeat the process to test if they worked/how well they worked.

Ads are a very measured and specific part of campaigns. Memes are just things generated by supporters without any science or polling behind them, and are much, much harder to realistically prove any positive or negative effects.

Jeb! fan here.

Not confident with this campaign as of late. February has beat the Fuck out of us, and I don't see a change in sight.

Worried that Trump's momentum will continue through March and into April.

Did we peak too early? Has Jeb! run out of steam? Florida's divided, polls are overwhelmingly positive for Trump, he's winning all Super Tuesday states, etc

I made a meme too

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky shitskins
>Trump will never deport spics
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

go to bed Jeb

Nice idea user. Go for it!

Try to remember the reason for all this. You'd be kinda like an ambassador for Trump. Your goal is to convince people, not alienate those you disagree with you. So try to not argue with the idiots. Just try to persuade them by using emotional arguments which support your point of view

>2008 Obama was a populist. Or, at least he looked like a populist.
>2016 Obama is a corporate puppet.

How can I vote for Trump is he wants to deport me?

You can't insult your way to presidency, Donald!

you have to go back

That's what I mean. Don't post your account here and say it's your account. I have a Twitter account that I use to support Trump and trigger leftists, it's fun.

oh, as for accounts, you can literally just search for

'african american trump' and 'african american hillary' and some accounts will come up

What VP choice could single handedly win the election for Trump ?

dumb gypsy frogposter

Such a thing doesn't exist.

>The only thing we care about is the demographic displacement of white people in America.
you can't stop this from changing. immigrants will never stop legally coming to the US. hispanic americans will be the majority and there's nothing you can do to stop it short of closing off borders entirely, and the economic effects of that are disastrous and stupid.

globalism isn't something being forced on the world, it's a trend that is happening whether you like it or not, like industrialization.

now you can choose to make the best of it or you can choose to stubbornly resist it.
and i agree that current attempts to have successful globalization have been hijacked by people trying to make money by exploiting people.
but the resonse to that is to do globalization right, not pretend it won't happen.

OH SHIT OBAMA TURNED OUT TO BE THE ONE TRUE POPULIST AFTER ALL, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

Checked and RARE

doesn't change the fact that trump isn't a populist.

John Miller

look at these STEADY hands

They're both nasty.

OUT OUT OUT!

This. We definitely need more of this.

What I would say is make sure to follow the "HOTEP" crowd. Give it a search on google and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Polling 1% with blacks is not something we need to ignore.

It's for the greater good.

The one and only.

Howie Carr bringin the bantz in Bangor with the cupped hand wolololo Indian noises talking about Warren

Barack Obama

Neat, I like it. Also
>Trump will never beat Cruz

Obongoniggerz mad that their king a globalist corporate sellout and Trump is true candidate of the people.

>tfw American Union with Mexico and Canada
>tfw they ban the internet to stop 4chen
>tfw Islam becomes the most popular world wide religion
>tfw every white girl gets together with blacks because they saw it on TV
>tfw Obama wins 5 terms in a row and shits up the world even more
>tfw the United States becomes a full third world country
>tfw fucking India advances in the sciences and lands on Mars while we're busy tackling "climate change"
>tfw your current job fires you to hire Muhammad Mohammad for more diversity
>tfw WWIII is a battle between Britain and Russia, the last beacons of hope, against literally the entire world
>tfw a 6th term Obama America nukes the UK and Russia because greatest ally cucked us into doing it
>tfw no jobs, everything is slums, poo on the streets, fires on police stations, and rapefugees appropriating anyone without a hijab
>tfw no guns, no free speech, and the government installs cameras in your bedroom for "safety concerns"
>tfw being white is a crime punishable by death
>tfw (((they))) rewrite history and teach we wuz kangs from K-12 in public schools
>tfw public schools have a mandatory hourly muslim prayer service daily for all students to promote cultural understanding
>tfw sharia law becomes the new judicial system
>tfw nationalism, patriotism, and americanism are considered "hate speech"
>tfw all non-white convicts (ex or currently jailed) are allowed to vote
>tfw all the prisons are emptied and filled only with whites
>tfw taxes jump by 1000% to cover Pablo's education
>tfw murder, rape, property damage, drugs, and every other crime skyrockets
>tfw people still vote democrat and blame republicans

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT?

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

TRUMP 43%
HILARY 39%

Bernie Sanders

Jim Webb

Mc Donalds would be in flames on a 3 km radius (implying ameritards use the metric system lmao)

>these polls are all over the fucking place lately.
There are no polls anymore.
This isn't Gallup, or some government office. These are private companies, being paid by broke newspapers, to run crappy email and twitter feed questionaires then dress the whole thing up with sophmore-tier statistics.

Poolsters are fucking up left and right. Bookies too because they base their odds off the spreadsheeted bullshit these companies churn out.

Look at Nate Silverberg. The 538 guy. Realise that he is in fact, a lot better than most of these companies. Realize that he also got Trump and especially fucking Sanders completely wrong. Totally wrong. Holy shit wtflmaobbq wrong.

All of these polls are a waste of time. You'd get a better read of the election on Sup Forums.

WE STRUCK OIL BITCHES

Trump is the definition of a sellout to the wealthy. he's just not a populist, how can you be so naive?

THIS.

>shapiro

Just a coincidence goy

BOO JEWS

It would be hilarious if that happened.

>765,000 democratic voters
>1,300,000 republic voters

will bernouts vote for hillary? will republicans unite behind trump?

i wouldn't completely rule out georgia

Horse shit. It's created actively through trade agreements. Get rid of those, get rid of globalism.

> You'd get a better read of the election on Sup Forums.

Double Kek'd.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

>THEY
>CAN'T
>KEEP
>GETTING
>AWAY
>WITH
>IT

>Nevada Red
>but not Arizona or Georgia

m8...

HEIL HITLER HEIL!

Hillary will get less than half of Bernie voters.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-picture-smiling-istanbul-airport-8315730

>renegotiate NAFTA

That's not what he said, he said America is getting the fuck out, period.

It's a good thing the average American won't believe a thing she says.

Obama is so goddamn obsessed with Trump.

The place exploded, bunch of us joined in.

even with nigger power, Obongo couldn't win the state in '08 or '12. i don't see Hilldawg getting much ground here

thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes

I sure as fuck hope not.

THIS IS HILLARY's CAMPAIGN STRATEGY GOING FORWARD

1) CULTURALLY APPROPRIATE TRUMP'S IDEAS

2) CLAIM TRUMP IS MERELY STEALING HER IDEAS

3) HOPEFULLY CONFUSE ENOUGH LOW INFORMATION VOTERS TO SWING THEM TOWARD HILLARY

That's it.
That's all they have
We've seen their Opposition research on Trump leaked
We've seen the DNC opposition research on Hillary leaked
Hillary is out of ammo
Her top campaign advisers know this
There is no other way forward for them

Sad

If Obama couldn't get it in 2008, Hillary isn't going to do it.

*America is so goddamn obsessed with Trump
FTFY

Honestly whether you love him or hate him he is universally known and talked about on a daily basis everywhere

there is no escape

Trump supporter here
Are you fucking retarded?

Populist: a member or adherent of a political party seeking to represent the interests of ordinary people
>ordinary people

He wants to rebuild our middle class. Who does this benefit? Everyone, really, because a strong middle class leads to a powerful economy. Even if it only benefited the middle class and those who would become middle class, it would still benefit the majority of people in America. Therefore, he is focused on the interests of ordinary people. This means he is a populist. Obama campaigned as a populist, but in reality he was more interested in special interest groups. Same with Shillary.

Populist isn't a dirty word.

>average American
>won't believe a thing she says
>average American
>a v e r a g e _ A m e r i c a n
user... I have some bad news for you.....

She's doing what Ted Cruz did towards the middle of his campaign.
>Lie blatantly
>take opponent's policies and make them yours
That's going to turn out well for her when we have the internet.

What the fuck is going on? The shills have once again returned. Can we please take down Shit Reddit Says since we all know they're behind these raids?

find me a better swing state map and I'll use it next time

Fuck off canuck

How long until Hillary tries to gaslight the public into thinking she was always for banning muslims or securing the border?

Globalism is a trend that will continue whether you like it or not. People travel, people emigrate, businesses move overseas, employ other people. If the market is Global, business is Global. If you want to avoid globablization, pull out of the global market.

REDDIT IS CANCER. GET OUT

I'm in love

Straight out of el ratos playbook

That's totally fuckin awesome!

You should absolutely retweet that on instagram dude!
You'd get a super ton of likes and friend requests

A positive but statistically meaningless sign.

Assuming that Rasmussen didn't change their methodology or sample distributions overnight, things are looking good since Trump was 5 points underwater in their last sample. That said, Rasmussen hugely damaged their credibility by turbo-shilling for Mittens in 2012.

Wait for NBC/WSJ or PPP to show Trump leading before you really start celebrating.

Is this still OUR strategy?

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American People) vs Clinton (Special Interest Corruption)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

David Brock pumped some more shekels into ctr

>Can we please take down Shit Reddit Says since we all know they're behind these raids?

proof?

Populist isn't a dirty word at all. I love populism. We need more of it.
Dropping taxes on the 1% more than the taxes on the middle class are dropped is not populism. That's throwing scraps to the little people from the table of economic wealth.
His tax plans heavily favor the wealthy and will cause huge recession and debt.

>1 post

links for trump speech?

neat
You should totally start a blog or a Tumblr or something dude
Get the word out. Meet like minded people with similar interests. Organize and act
It'll be fun

Honestly it just gives less and less credibility to other polls like Reuters/Ipsos.

If I were to pick a poll to trust, I'd probably trust Quinnipiac over them all because they have an A- from Nate Shillver and they don't seem to have an inert bias.

There has to be a middle ground.

Yes, and it will work