/cfb/ general -- Halloween Week

Unreal Ohio State pulled it off and assume pole position of the North/Rust Belt

Bama, Georgia rolling

Washington, Clemson could still win it all

Happy Halloween week!

UCF best team in Florida

>Dumbfucks unironically think Georgia has a chance to beat Bama or be considered better than them

Penn State has 16 total natties, yet only claims 2. What fucking betas.

first for Baker Mayfield is a prissy bitch who can't fight

thats the opposite of the truth tho. hell fuck a nigger up

at leas they aren't fags like Notre Dame who claim a handful of bullshit national titles from the 20s-40s

1. UGA
2. Ohio State
3. Bama
4. Notre Dame
... if the committee wasn't run by jews

>tfw no flyover gf

If it's attributed to you, it's your title.

what is wrong with her nostrils?

my school was reveling in traditions while you were still a backwater military academy

we also know when rushing the field is appropriate instead of cheapening the experience and making a bunch of fuckboi excuses

>All the media coverage this week will be on Ohio State's comeback

Something inside me just tickles, saying we'll lose to Iowa.

He got cornered at frat party for trying to grind on some dude's girlfriend and backed down like a pussaholic

>"it's all good , breaux! I had noe ideeya!"

Had to punch that bitch when she started licking from the balls to the asshole

>he touched darnold
>PENULTY
fucking refball

That's because at Penn State, 16 is too much.

>criticized an OU player for knocking a fool out
>criticizes an OU player for not knocking a fool out
huh

I know you're out there, you dumb Dawgsposter. Refute that.

You're really overestimating Iowa's ability to not suck shit.

>telling people you did something
>attributed to you

k, bud

They have a better chance than anyone else in the conference. Bama hasn't been tested by anyone at that level yet, so it's too early to tell. Yes, Bama's recent history would lead one to believe it's just business as usual, but there's no need to be down on GA just yet. You're either optimistic that someone else in the SEC can nut up and get the job done or you're already bowing down to Bama sleepwalking through it all.

Don't get me wrong, most teams are defeated by Bama, so it's only natural that most give in to the doubt. Only Auburn, OSU, and Clemson can lay claim to getting the job done in recent history. Go Dawgs!

And you're really overestimating Ohio State's ability to not choke easy games.

y-yay

jesus

>Oklahoma covers the spread (20 points)
>Teams score 100+ points combined

which is more likely?

Um....and Oklahoma. And Ole Miss.

>inb4 didn't care about those games anyway!

fucking kek

I said he's a pussy for backing down after pulling a weasely bitch move, buddy

keep up, I know these threads move fast, but damn

He runs from cops. That's a sign of a coward. You either face up to what you did or you go out swinging.

>Bama loses to LSU and Georgia
>Georgia loses to Auburn
>Miami loses to Virginia Tech
>Notre dame loses to Miami

>UCF wins out
>Ohio State wins out
>Clemson wins out
>Penn State wins out

so therefore, based on quality of loses and opponents, it should be:

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Clemson
4. UCF

I can't take it anymore. This team will always fucking suck. The last time the Red Raiders had a good balance of offense and defense was back in 2008 and they made it to the Cotton Bowl. Lost, per usual. Since then it's just been grab ass and intentional tanking and scooping up niggers from everywhere. I can never trust this team. And that fucking faggot Kliff pisses me off more than my ex girlfriend who slept with another man and gave me genital warts. This fucking faggot can't make his defense be accountable for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

>Memefield is the worse QB this game
confirmed Kliffbabby

I want Kingsbury to be a goddamn OC already and win 15 natties on a team with a defense

>Letting non power five teams in the playoffs

might as well be watching softball

He's a Kliffbabby so you're correct

both

I've got TTU +20, first half made it seem like I made the right choice but now I'm not so sure

Which school did you graduate from, user? You still haven't provided a reason for why Clemson's tradition of gathering on the field is a bad decision, beyond your own opinion. You don't like it. Ok.

>Worse QB's team is up 22
???

scoreboard nigger

bowling is still an option

Top fucking stuff, mate

UCF is better than virtually all of the Big12, ACC bottomfeeders, SEC deadwood, Michishit, PAC12 memeteams, etc.

which of those other ones would you claim if you were Penn State? They aren't Michigan who claims everything including made up shit

I should have been more specific. I was referencing teams that defeated Bama and went on to win either both the SEC and the Championship or went on to win the Championship. Yes, OU defeated Bama in a bowl game.

whose worse baylor or kansas? are the two worst power 5 teams?

Meanwhile the game in Hawaii just kicked off

Kansas will beat Baylor.

What is it like being a TTU fan and just being numb to losing?

really? when's the last time they did that? i also wouldn't call @iowa ever an easy game.

And in GA's case, winning the SEC over Bama is a strong start. Bama losing a game in any given year is bound to happen at some point, even if it's more rare than most other teams in recent history. Only a few have made it really count in the long run.

>hey Cletus, we sure did show them fuckers from Kent State who's boss!
>you said it Huck, now c'mon, we're gonna miss Meet Me At The Paw!

Considering the events of this evening, I will not be visiting /cfb/ again this season as I cannot handle the bants. See you next year lads.

1. BAMA
2. Georgia
3. DA U
4. Notre Dame

First two out
5. Ohio State
6. Iowa State

better luck next season (not)
i'm sure we'll see your ugly ass again this year

Looks like the kliffbabby is winning tho

Who else got bowl eligible today?

Well, given Oklahoma's defensive showing since September, the game against them.

And then there's last year against Penn State, when they gave up 17 unanswered and lost

And then there's the year before, when they couldn't figure out that running Elliott in a rainstorm was a good idea

And then the year before that, when VT came to town and raided the lunchbox

And...so on and so forth.

You have 10 seconds to explain why Iowa State should not be a top 10 team

I can't take it anymore. This team will always fucking suck. The last time the Red Raiders had a good balance of offense and defense was back in 2008 and they made it to the Cotton Bowl. Lost, per usual. Since then it's just been grab ass and intentional tanking and scooping up niggers from everywhere. I can never trust this team. And that fucking faggot Kliff pisses me off more than my ex girlfriend who slept with another man and gave me genital warts. This fucking faggot can't make his defense be accountable for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

I'm holding out hope for the 0-12 Baylor dream. They play at Kansas next week and I'm unironically going to watch it.

SMoo did with the Chad Chad Morris. AAC championship here we come!

>teams that play each other in the regular season
>teams that play each other in the conference championship 25 days before bowling
this is really low quality b8, even for Sup Forums

Oklahoma will probably win out desu. They only have two more road games, Oklahoma State and Kansas. It'd be tough to shut them out of the playoffs if they finish with one loss.

>Clemson defeats Kent State for the first time they've played in god knows how long.
>Bama regularly schedules them

Guess they're the team that champions defeat.

never knew kent state had haters

All I want is for one of these Arizona State whores to give me herpes. It isn't fair lads, REEEEEEE

none of those are easy games.

the real answer is Oct 17, 2009 against purdue. ohio state very rarely loses "easy games."

They've only beat shitty teams that have lost to ISU.

It's been done before with three teams, all of whom had to play each other by season's end.

just b u

Loss to Iowa. Next question.

That was the game I kept trying to reach back to, but Meyer's undefeated-didn't-count season stonewalled me.

But seriously, Ohio State has, in the past, made games of games that shouldn't be games.

Seasons starting 0-5 in SEC play - Tennessee History

First 77 seasons 1 time
Last 8 seasons 4 times

>Kenny Hill on the playoff graphic
lel

You have ten seconds to convince me UCF shouldn't be in the playoff other than not being a P5 team.

>Saban
>Holtz
>Edeljew
>old-timey pro players
what were they up to back in the day?

heh

yikes sorry about that one Arizona that was an awful no call.

Too bad Kansas already has a win. I'd watch a bowl game specifically for 0-12 teams but I doubt any of them would sign on.

Holy fuck where did the 4th quarter go in the OU/Tech game?

if they make the playoffs, Frost is G U A R A N T E E D poached desu senpai

you wouldn't want all that progress yanked away from you, would you user?

I would sign on. Fuck those bullshit sub .500 MAC team bowl games

is klinnsbury about to lose his job?

they gave up 33 to austin peay

lol

If he made the playoff at ucf, why in god's name would he leave?

>ou going for it on 4th down when up 3 tds

Kansas' win was against FCS SE Missouri State so it doesn't really count, but at leas they beat their FCS opponent, unlike Baylor.

I thought they were d2 before today

Because he loves Nebraska

tfw 11-2 iowa state finishes in the top 4

>Oklahoma covered the spread

Will we ever have a winning season

Will you please clarify what exactly you are asking?

The post I replied to was obviously a jab at Clemson for scheduling, defeating, and having Kent state as part of the Win column for this years schedule, along with poking fun at the tradition of meeting on the field. Without knowing the team the poster pulls for I respond in as playful / neutral way as possible. If you have a point, please make it.

2008 apple cup, never forget

The AAC Championship will be between SMU and UCF.

>Hello, I represent the University of Tennessee, here's $30 million and 8 guaranteed years to get us to the SECCG
>No thanks, I'd rather live and die at a herpes school founded in 1963 despite being from Nebraska and reveling in the spotlight during their last dynasty era

i only knew that they were D1 because they were a 16 seed a couple times in shootyhoops