They are throwing Merkel under the bus

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/soros-backtracks-brexit-mass-migration-disruptive-merkel-wrong/

>Soros backtracks on refugee crisis

Since the Bilderberg group is meeting right now and they aren't happy about Soros he's trying to pin the whole refugee crisis on Merkel.

People didn't just took it up their ass this time. They got greedy and pushed too many into Europe.
Brexit is the last straw for the elites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fw_IiqCApA?t=1m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw the elites start to turn on each other

>mfw its all planned

It's already happening
>Rupert Murdoch turned on Soros
>Nathaniel Rothschild moved to Russia; Russia then banned Jacob Rothschilds and the others excluding Nathaniel
>3 Active Warrents for the Rothschilds in France

All we need left is Silicon Valley to get hit by an earthquake, and the power mass will be destablized. Thank god.

Kinda feel sorry for Merkel, sometimes she looks like she's going to cry. What if a lot of these leaders are just patsies, being manipulated by higher powers.

Like we hate most politicians and think they're evil, but who knows how many started out naive and wanted to do good until they were manipulated and corrupted by others. Sadly, most people have a price.

Don't feel sorry for Merkel.

Think of it more like Sauron at the end of ROTK, as he realizes how screwed he is just before the ring is tossed into the fire.

>All we need left is Silicon Valley to get hit by an earthquake
Yellowstone and San Andreas have been gearing up for tectonic jihad for a bit now.

Personally I'd be fine even with a 7.0.

>He wrote: “German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open her country’s doors wide to refugees… was not properly thought out, because it ignored the pull factor. A sudden influx of asylum-seekers disrupted people in their everyday lives across the EU.”

>Adding: “The lack of adequate controls, moreover, created panic, affecting everyone: the local population, the authorities in charge of public safety, and the refugees themselves.

>“It has also paved the way for the rapid rise of xenophobic anti-European parties – such as the UK Independence Party, which spearheaded the Leave campaign – as national governments and European institutions seem incapable of handling the crisis.”

>He also, finally, admits the undemocratically enforced open door policies of the EU are behind people’s dislike of the organisation, and are a reason they vote against it.

I mean all he did was make a speech about how to bring migrants into Europe.
He then worked with world leaders to find the most feasible way. And I remember he congratulated Canada and Norway for coming up with a proper plan on how to bring them over (heavy vetting, discriminated to be brought forth) and made a jab at Sweden for it's lack of security.

I don't know. Maybe he's sincerely angry that Merkel is a fucking retard and can't make proper policy.

He's trying to destroy the EU, it's all jewerly

Too little too late, but I hope they all die eating each other.

>sincerely angry that Merkel is a fucking retard and can't make proper policy

Yea, this is exactly it, he was probably trying to get a fuckton of money from this and merkel went WAY too far for his liking. He needs to be able to tip the scale either way, but merkel might have pushed it one way too far

If its a win the Boss's win. If its a loss then their subordinates take that loss.

I am now rolling for 8.0 earthquake

>morning of november 9th
>everyone goes on news
>TRUMP ELECTED US PRESIDENT
>Liberals have a collective aneurysm
>all of commiefornia jumps up and down in a hissy fit
>huge ass earthquake, the likes of which they've never seen
>California is now detatched from the US
>they now are saving God Emperor Trump money by removing border land that needed to be fcovered with the wall

the meeting was from 9th to 12th of June.

Bitch is so ugly the bus will probably go around her.

Based sorros. Of he turns on Merkel it's all over for her disgusting kraut ass.

I'm not too informed about this stuff, before Merkel announced that Europe's borders were completely open to migrants, did she consult with any other leaders in Europe? Or did she just do it on her own and expect everyone else to go along with it?

Kek wills it to be a historically earth shattering 10.0 earthquake when san andreas goes

it will go soon
KEK WILLS IT

He literally put millions into the refugee crisis. He had people handing out leaflets that he payed for to instruct them on how to get to Europe. The man is a literal supervillain

Oh sorry i misclicked

THESE WERE THE DIGITS

Don't feel sorry for her user, she's a fanatical piece of shit

The EU is run by the powerhouse.

Who ever has the strongest military and economic capabilities is the nation that must receive the most respect and command.

Unfortunately, I don't think the San Andreas fault can do anything beyond an 8.0, due to the type of fault it is. Some faults can produce stronger earthquakes than others.

Reminder that only 6% of the world's refugees are in Europe(INCLUDING TURKEY). Ya'll are just pussies.

Together they're untouchable, so it's a good thing that they're throwing Merkel to the wolves. One will go down. We'll have to have patience to see the others fall.

no sorrow for soros

Fine....

Kek wills an 8.0

but a 10.0 in the cascadian subduction zone

kek are you listening???

Literally what's the jews' plan? They do realize that only western civilization has built society, so how will enslaving them or worse, DESTROYING THEM, help you with building your paradise?
Kikes are a mystery

>an 8.0 won't level the bay area.
I can not fucking wait for the hysteria of Liberals actually facing problems in real life.

No one asked for the medkits opinion.

>tectonic jihad.

Awesome band name

How can a billionaire investor be so fucking stupid?

>invite millions of unwashed sandniggers into peaceful democratic countries
>what could possibly go wrong guise???

>He wrote: “German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open her country’s doors wide to refugees… was not properly thought out, because it ignored the pull factor. A sudden influx of asylum-seekers disrupted people in their everyday lives across the EU.”

No shit Sherlock. People compare this guy to Nostradamus yet he's completely oblivious.

I refuse to believe that he didn't plan the whole mess in advance.

They don't have a plan. Globalists and jews aren't the same thing. Yeah, a lot of them happen to be jews for some reason; I don't know why either. But their ideology is driven by liberal ignorance, not jewish identity.

How is it with the shitskins there austrobro?

Old.

Sage.

Of course facts are retarded to an American.

>yfw soros is actually a nationalist plant who is trying to save the world from the international banking cabal by rapidly accelerating the consequences of the globalist policies in order to get a proper resistance?

the only reason the bildberg group cares is it makes hillary look bad. she said she would want to be like merkel and she has been vocal about opening the flood gates

they dont give a fuck about europe. their end game was to put in place a EU super state but keep the EU leadership that was never elected. so you end up with a dictatorship of sorts with 1 of the people appointed being at the top and its a life long position

the worst part is its just biblical faggotry. they only do it because they think it has to be done. if you knew how often they reference biblical prophecies you would laugh

The slow boiling frog. All Soros is saying is that now the plan is ruined because the migration was way too fast and caused backlash and propelled far right support. He scolds her like a coach would. This kike is dangerous.

The problem is this.

I have no problem with a globalized economy. Free Trade forcing competition to grow and products to get cheaper?
I love it.

However. Global Government is the problem
To eradicate culture, and peoples to form a one world government is not helpful whatsoever.

The world needs to be a Global Neighbourhood, not a Global Prison.

Search 'the Merkel plan' its a document designed via Soros and his proxy organizations.

It was written prior to the crisis, outlining that Germany should show solidarity and strength, by taking refugees.

It also outlines Turkish help, as well as their future integration into the EU.

Soros has been playing all sides intentionally,to make as much money as possible.

Well, he's just saying it was too quick and sudden.

Not that he's "backtracking" on the actual idea.

it should be an 11, for KEK only deals in repeat digits

>statistics
>facts

Pick one.

>Since the Bilderberg group is meeting right now and they aren't happy about Soros he's trying to pin the whole refugee crisis on Merkel.

it's ain't Soros fault and it ain't Merkel's fault,

Matheson is to blame for high price of narcotics, they could have been handing out narcotics free as was done in the past past,

the greed of Matheson had ended a dream 250+ years in the making

Isn't that how it has to work?

Lets say all of Sup Forumss horseshit about Zionists taking over the world is truth and these guys are some elite cabal of lizards wanting to turn humanity into a slave class and a ruler class - one day, eventually, there has to be only one king, only one member of one elite family can be the ruler of all below.

Which means after all is said and done one must eat all the others alive and subjugate them the same way they all subjugated the rest of man.

WHY
THE
FUCK
WOULD
YOU
NEED
MORE
MONEY
YOU
FUCKING
BILLIONAIRE
RETARDS

WE FUCKEN DID IT LADS

WE ONLY GONE AND TWATTED THE FUCKEN GLOBALISTS IN THE FUCKEN BOLLOCKS

AVE IT

FUCKIN AVE IT

youtu.be/6fw_IiqCApA?t=1m22s

She has publicly stated that multiculturalism was a failure, years before she took in over a million criminals.

She knew what she was doing.

>but who knows how many started out naive

100% of them start out as victims of child abuse

Of course.
But it's far better that this happens now instead of after 1984 becomes a reality. Gives us a weakness to exploit.

after a lifetime of evil, all these old farts are staring down the barrel of mortality and are afraid of whats at the other end. so theyre trying these various great humanitarian works in the hope that it spares them from the fire. unfortunately old habits die hard, and the only way they know how to "help" one group of people, is by screwing over another group

>I am now rolling for 8.0 earthquake
I'll roll for an 8.5

Noo, this is how you roll for a 9.0.

i considered that, too
even if trump wins and EU dissolves, economy will be on the edge of implosion.
every result could be exploited by those who control most of the assets

Merkel didn't decide shit she did what she was told to do

>after a lifetime of evil, all these old farts are staring down the barrel of mortality and are afraid of whats at the other end. so theyre trying these various great humanitarian works in the hope that it spares them from the fire. unfortunately old habits die hard, and the only way they know how to "help" one group of people, is by screwing over another group

That's poetic.

>implying Kek isnt withholding doubles just to watch people cringe

No Germany don't throw her under a bus. Sentence her to life in a chimpanzee cage at the zoo.

wow, he sure changed his mind about "european values" real quick

Soros has been planning this for years
He is shorting the US economy, German Economy and UK economy.
He was pro brexit, and he engineered feminism and immigration.

He doesn't really care about anything but shekels

>Literally what's the jews' plan?

to make everyone believe they have lost control and disappeared even though they haven't

> how will enslaving them or worse, DESTROYING THEM, help you with building your paradise?

the paradise is already built, it's paradise for them and bullshit for everyone else,

they just have to maintain it

All of you ignorant muther fuckers do realize that the economies of the world were just fucking fine until shit like NAFTA was introduced, right?

Am I the only asshat over 35 years old here?

Jews gonna Jew.

Can you redpill me on this Russia Rotshild thing? Are we gonna be OK? People here suffered too much IMHO.

How many of those are in Switzerland? Yea I know, you guys aren't stupid as the rest of Europe.

>Soros has been playing all sides intentionally,to make as much money as possible.
they have unlimited power, this is about executing control or rule over others

Putin issued an international arrest warrant for George Soros.

You guys are in good hands unlike us

Is Soros plan to get Germany and Germans to finally start signing loans and becoming interest slaves like the rest of the 1st world?

no, we know, they've been inching up to this for a while and to see it fall apart after 300 years of intergenerational scheming is actually quite entertaining

commiefornian, rolling for 10.0.

hear my plea Lord Kek. Shake these leftards to the ground and grind them to dust.

There's a picture floating around or being chummy with the bolsheviks post-WW2. She's one of them and knows exactly what she's been doing the entire time.

She's earned her place in the lake of fire

Ohh lawd cant wait for that zipper to unwind

I have no doubt Soros wanted that many refugees in Germany and EU but I don't think he wanted it to happen this quick.

It would have made more sense to do this a bit slower but not raise as much suspicion which is what I think he wanted.

Then Merkel went full retard.

The same refugees you funded and made guidebooks for? Fucking jew

last 4 digits decide when yellowstone erupts

This Bastard does not know that the idea of marxsism-leninism subversion of nations does not work in post ideology world.

Her father moved from West Germany to the DDR. Her DNA is corrupted

>He's trying to destroy the EU, it's all jewerly

Doens't make sense the EU and its bureaucrats are the jews biggest allies.
The only sense it makes is, he tries to get him on the other side as he deemed them a failure.

merkel wanted her sainthood

instead she'll be remembered as one of the worst EU leaders of all time. Shit is backfiring quick.

You can't have global free trade when no one competes on the same level you fucking moron.

China has entire slave cities that can undercut any competition. They don't compete fairly with our minimum wages, workers rights, and so on.

They have a complete disregard for environmental affairs save for a few token publicity stunts.

That is exactly why we have such a drain in manufacturing going there. Because China can.

So in order to bring them to equal footing (since we can't impose minimum wages and worker safety standards on China) we use tariffs.

You should kill yourself and your Chinese factory owner daddy

Holy shit tell me this isn't some edited .webm and the actually said that please

kek cares not for your destruction of the bastion of sanity in the US

My uncle works for Rupert, says "supposedly" he never liked Soros and ideologically they're opposites only kept together because they both want to keep the status quo (Soros is a bourgeois progressive "leftist" and Rupert is your typical Monty Burns conservative)

>Kinda feel sorry for Merkel, sometimes she looks like she's going to cry. What if a lot of these leaders are just patsies, being manipulated by higher powers.

>Like we hate most politicians and think they're evil, but who knows how many started out naive and wanted to do good until they were manipulated and corrupted by others.

I've seen this exact comment before at least once, is this an actual shill or just a meme?

Last number is the number on the Richter scale Rollin

for fun, Imagine Money AND Power

This guy is fucking based, krauts started two world wars and still were willing to accept europes death.

Fucking kraut niggers up to no good

>The Brexit is just the starting chapter as the globalists try to destroy each other because their ideologies for the future differ

2016, truly the year of the Happening.

It's more like
"whatever happens on the wedding night, the outcome is the same"

also check'd

Even Doom Paul said it's almost here