Redpill me on Flat Earthers. Are they crazy?

Redpill me on Flat Earthers. Are they crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-REzr7HB9E
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=4p_0bnICtDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

desu the flat earth model has more real evidence than the "oblate spheroid" neil degrasse tyson preaches.

Yes. If the earth was a flat disc, gravity would draw everything towards the center. So we would actually have to be constantly leaning to stand properly.

yes

Lmao senpai

gravity is a lie.

Just take the flat pill already.
Daily reminder flat earth is actually real because spheroid (((mods))) always delete these threads in spite of being political.

Post the tiny bubbles thread theme already

What do you think, dipwad?

An "exact science".

Well present said evidence or stfu reatard

Anyone who thinks Earth is flat is a scientifically illiterate retard.

The idea that "gravity" is "innate" and "inherent" in matter so that one body can act upon another at a distance is an absurdity that's never actually been proven.

The whole point of science is that it can be revised as technologies become better and new information becomes available, to say that because an idea keeps being refined that makes it untrue is pretty stupid.

Every single one of these images are literal pictures of our Earth

t. NASA

Yea they're fucking stupid as shit. They ignore everything presented to them and use it to somehow fuel their own crazy ass theories.

Its the same as the retards doing Bleach enemas because they think there is an autism worm inside them.

Same shit that think that Vitamin b-17 cures cancer when it really causes cyanide poisoning.

same retards who think fluoride in the water is causing them something and the same retards who think chem trails are a thing

Do you have brain damage?

>95m mile
>93
the earth's orbit about the sun is eliptical its not an exact distance all times of the year.

No, every one of those are accurate as to how our Earth looks. Are you disagreeing with NASA right now?

That image triggered me

Of course they are insane, but some sad lonely fags who go out on beaches to record the horizont gonna believe it. It's because they cannot get sex.

Pretty sad.

literal computer renderings

Except entangled particles make Newton look like a sperging moron in that statement.

It should. Do not question the archbishops of Science for they are infallible and have """(((facts)))"""

Find one (1) actual picture.

>The idea that "gravity" is "innate" and "inherent" in matter so that one body can act upon another at a distance is an absurdity that's never actually been proven.
The gravity of the sun acts on the earth equal to the earth's gravity acts on the sun

its simple

No, are you? I ask because that image takes an anti-NASA stance, but now you sound like you trust NASA.

I'm pretty sure we have ton of videos from space, why do you need an image?

Why does my opinion or who I trust matter?

Those are accurate representation of our Earth according to NASA. Not just one or two of those images, all of them.

wasn't it a big site joke?

The only real satire on Sup Forums

Yes, not only are they taken with different cameras our planet is spinning and clouds are constantly moving. What am I supposed to be seeing that shows these are fake?

Why don't they pan the cameras away from earth during a space walk?

Why isn't there flyovers of Antarctica?

Why do videos at 100,000+ feet not show any curvature?

Why can you see the Chicago skyline for 50 miles away?

>different cameras and our planet spinning causes land and sea masses to completely change size and location
LOL

>What am I supposed to be seeing that shows these are fake?
Nothing, they're all 100% accurate. They're all exactly how our Earth looks.

Flat earth threads are designed to make pol look ignorant, gullible, and prone to accepting even the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Ignore flat earth threads

Yes. The earth is actually a sphere and we're living on the inside.

No, it's just a "troll" for normies.

Flat Earth theory is propogated to keep retards busy so they don't thinl about how the government is actually lieing to them

A FUCKING BULLET

Flat Earth is backed by the Bible. Face it, the Earth is 5776 years old.

This is my favourite meme

>but they know something

Let's say for a moment that NASA is part of some massive conspiracy to convince the public that the world is round when it is acually flat, for whatever reason. Do you honestly think they would keep publishing pictures like those if they couldn't keep them consistent? Those are all pictures of the planet. In order for your bullshit theory to be correct NASA has to either be massively incompetent and incapable of making images consistent with each other on a government budget that would obviously be well funded to keep the conspiracy alive or acting on some meta level where they figure people people will believe them no matter what and are releasing supposedly outlandishly inaccurate pictures just for kicks to see if people believe them. Am I misunderstanding or is that what you're saying?

that just shows how incompetent they are at maintaining the charade.

I literally haven't claimed the Earth was flat in any of my posts. Please don't use straw man arguments.

The only thing I've posted about are the 100% accurate images of our Earth. That's NASA's claim, not mine.

flat earthers are muslims just like OP is. stop making this thread or go back to tumblr i hear they encourage radical leftist terrorism

I don't get it, why do flat earther only ever show images supporting a round earth?

>I don't get it
I'm sure you don't.

how many people that the Earth is flat have actually seen the edges/ice walls of the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-REzr7HB9E

The meme makes a big deal out of the fact that the pictures look different. But they were acquired using different methods and, again, as these come from media outlets, color-corrected by different art directors. That explains the colors. Let's address the other questions posed in the meme:

How big is America? Same size as it always it. If you perceive it as a different size from one image to the next, you have to consider that this is a two-dimensional image of a three-dimensional object, and is, of necessity, distorted. The nature of the distortion depends on the angle with respect to the Earth, and the distance from the camera to the Earth. You don't have to take my word for it; get a globe and a camera with a zoom lens, and take pictures of the globe from various angles and distances.

What color are the oceans, and the land? Again, it depends on the art director who did the color correction before the image was published. This isn't just true of images of the Earth; it's true of any image prepared for publication in national media. The reason you don't see as much variation in, for example, the skin tones in pictures of people, is that we all have seen people and have a much clearer idea of what skin tones look like. The colors of the Earth from space are more subject to interpretation, since only a relative handful of people have ever actually been there.

>crazy
first they ignore you then they laugh at you then they fight you then you win

So where's an actual, non-composite image then?

You don't understand.
If you get too close to the wall, you get shot down by the America-Russia Alliance that are trying to keep it a secret.

its impossible to get an aircraft or spaceship that high because the sky is impenetrable. we are surrounded by a dome.

They claim that anyone who does get to see them is either in on the conspiracy and keeping it secret or killed by the government before they can show anyone

um. the sun isn't that high in the sky, it faces more at the equator, plus or minus 23.5 degrees for the earth's axis.

besides, how come we can't see the sun at night as a rapidly moving star around the sky?

this desu

Nigga "the Grass" Tyson is an idiot

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

this is the most retarded conspiracy image for ant i've ever saw.
not gg.

It's disinformation tactics desu. Any 3rd grader knows the earth is round it's meant to fool retards and discredit the more believable conspiracys

>Any 3rd grader knows the earth is round
They send Canadian 3rd graders on space missions?

underage b&

>9 posts by this ID

don't push it too hard shlomo

(((globe earthers))) are some of the most insidious people on this flat surface

>reddit "karma" logic except with post numbers

Not an argument. Stick to reddit or 8gag if you want to judge posts on identity and post numbers.

If the earth was flat, why would our government want to trick us all into thinking that it's a sphere? I don't see any plausible benefit in doing this.

because of the jews or something

How come that there are polar lights?

Wow, another round earth shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=4p_0bnICtDc

Funny, that's still an artist interpreted composite image.

Yes exactly!
Shlomo's primary goal is misinformation in all forms

Don't fall for the flat pill, it's a lie. Take the hollow pill. We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the fact that Earth is hollow.

Before even satellites existed, Egyptians figured it out, a couple of thousand years ago.
And all they needed was some obelisks and understanding of shadows.

Flat Earthers are master trolls. That's all.

The whole thing only exists as a kind of intellectual trap, whereby any and all "so-called evidence" is dismissed, either with a half-decent attempt at a theory or just with "huh, you think GRAVITY exists? Well of course that's how they WOULD tell us that gravity works, because they don't want us to know the truth!".

I guess their point is that you can't know anything 100%.

Treasure and rich mines at the edge of the Earth obviously. But yes, the horizon itself is proof of a round earth. Even the Greeks knew the earth wasn't flat.

>it's meant to fool retards and discredit the more believable conspiracys.

This.
Much the same as holographic plane to hide a tactical nuke on 9/11 crap.

Yes!

This. Flat Earth is a distraction. Earth is still hollow though.

>How come that there are polar lights?
because the sunlight is reacting to the magnetosphere. the world doesn't need to be flat for that.

Wrong nerd, actually watch the videos you post as sources, my picture is one of the ones she says is a real single image.

because it makes people not believe in god.

>hollow earth theory.

What is beyond the dome? Was the flat earth constructed by an intelligent being? and/or Are we in a simulation?

>my picture is one of the ones she says is a real single image
No it isn't you retard. Yours is the doctored version of the one from 2:20-2:40. has altered colors

>it is always in the same position in the sky

citation needed

Reporting from Southern Hemisphere.

This is bullshit, there's no such thing as the South celestial pole, what we see changes through the night. Don't believe those lies.

Another NASA-shill.

How much shekels do you get?

Flat earth confirmed

Retarded pictures of retarded arguments

Watch the video you retard. They straight up say this is the first time we see the earth as a whole instead of composite and they show all the pictures they snapped. Mine included.

i get paid in common sense,dipshit

>mfw you guys don't even know about the Honeycomb Earth and the Agarthan Network

Oh man, I actually got mad. Bravo.

The image you posted is an edited version of the image they used you colossal fuckwit.

No, the Earth is growing on a turtle's back. NASA just tries to cover it up to keep order. Why else would we only ever see one side of the Earth's sphere at once time? Its to hide the other, its stomach.

This () is a much clearer version of this ().

flat earthers are literally retarded everyone should know by know that the earth is indeed flat but is also on top of a giant turtle that is travelling through space. the idiocy of Sup Forums leaves me speechless sometimes.

The eternal anglo strikes again.
I wonder why?