BREAKING: Trump campaign vetting Chris Christie for VP

hiddenamericans.com/politics/breaking-trump-campaign-vetting-chris-christie-for-vp/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E
youtube.com/watch?v=TYkyjhgbzaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COME ON POLL RESPOND

He better not be serious. First, no one wants a fatty in the white house. Second, Christie will be the next LBJ if Trump picks him. Trump has to be smarter than that. He needs someone who scares the establishment more than he does.

He seriously can't...

NO

I can't trust a mouth that's kissed the wailing wall.

Fuck, I was hoping Ben "can't arson" Carson.

Please no

>hiddenamericans.com
Okay.

Fake news is fake.

This is a slide thread.

I am now feeling the Johnson

Honestly I would of been happy with almost anyone other then Sarah Palin

Stupid Cunt-Obese Cunt 2016!

What could go wrong?

I am now feeding the christie. burgers. lots of burgers.

Oh great we'll have a president colored like an ooompa ooompa and a Vice President shaped like one...

Everyone knows the VP will be Ivanka

I'm not even a #manlet4randlet but Rand would be the perfect VP.

Amongst other things, he'd fucking rip in the VP debates. Imagine him against Warren.

he's just slightly under average height, is why he looks large, especially next to a bean pole like obama.

Oy Vey I'm shvitzing under my yarmulke it's like anotha shoah!!!!

I heard he is losing weight, anyway. look at these moves.

not the brightest little first time voter, eh?

I love that part where he shakes his moneymaker.

>I would of been
>I would of
>would of
>would of
>would of

you could of said something nice, you know.

This is the best route.

Fetching mcdonalds in marine 1

>no one wants a fatty in the white house
What do you have against Taft?

I wonder how many times he has to flush while dumping to avoid jamming the pipes.

NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

that fat fuck is only going to hinder Donald. Why would he do this?

god I fucking hate fat people

please make the ZOG days are over

Insta-lose.

This. Christie could be Atty Gen or something, Not veep. Veep should be someone with experience in national politics and who can draw Democrats, ie Webb.

Sarah Palin would've been great, she makes leftists furious.

WHAT A TRUSTWORTHY DUO!

I highly doubt it will be him.

>Second, Christie will be the next LBJ if Trump picks him

Hardly. everyone except jack despised LBJ, and called him names like Rufus Cornpone behind his back, but of course that sort of thing always works its way back to the target.

Chris would be a fine New Jersey match for Trump's manhattan.

Goys, Shemitah is at its end, rejoice!

Wiping is actually more of an issue. I had to start using baby wipes because you can just jam them in there and twist them around until the poop rubs off.

>Trump is TR
>Christie is Taft

It would work, Christie would probably make Trump lose more points though. He'd rape any of Clinton's VP choices in the VP debates, but he brings more baggage than goods.

>she makes leftists furious.

the problem with sarah is that she actually is kinda dumb.

TRUMP/CHRISTIE 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU

KEK WILLS IT

This would secure a loss for trump. No one likes Christie. Everyone here in new york and jersey hates him. He's an idiot and total dick

god I hope not. krispy kreme is the worst possible choice he could make

Cannot be true. Christie just agreed to a major gasoline tax in NJ (forcing us to petition the Senate Democrat to block it.)

As AG, yes. VP would be a major mistake. Sessions is a much, much better pick and frankly the only credible one I've seen on the radar.

the most underwhelming vp pick since jack kemp. Jesus Christ.

I wanted to laugh, But instead I am filled with a sense of melancholy, disgust and hopelessness.
This ride won't end, we are cursed to ride it until it flies off the rails. This is our curse.
YOU FEEL IT TOO?
THE FUTURE WAS OURS DAMN IT.
MAKE THEM GIVE IT BACK.

I was looking forward to Christie being an attack dog for Trump, not his vp.
His vp has to be able to attract independents and centrist retards. I don't even know what centrism means any more because Trump is the most centrist motherfucker I've ever seen to come out from the Left or Right.

Palin isn't that bad although she's not a good VP for Trump at all. She basically has the same problem that Trump has, the media lies about her all the time so she everyone thinks she's stupid for shit that she never actually said.
She's definitely much more of a brain than Hillary does. Hillary just comes off as competent because of the way the media reports about her even though Hillary has done nothing but fail for the entirety of her career.

He only looks about 2 or 3 inches shorter than King Nigger which would make Chris about 5'9 - 5'11. I see a Yuge height difference when Obama stands next to Putin.

Yea, she's so dumb cause she thinks there's only 2 genders, us enlightened progressives know there are as many genders as you want there to be.

Dude, she could see RUSSIA... fucking RUSSIA.

Obviously she is qualified.

>I was looking forward to Christie being an attack dog

>Palin isn't that bad although she's not a good VP for Trump at all. She basically has the same problem that Trump has, the media lies about her all the time so she everyone thinks she's stupid for shit that she never actually said.

im confused--are you suggesting the media gave her brain damage?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E

you can see Russian land from American land. The Diomede islands are divided between the US and Russia. She made the comment about "Being able to look out over the water and see Russia" as a method to emphasize the Physical Proximity of our country to theirs. SNL changed the narrative by saying she claimed to be able to see Russia from her home.

Yes... but I think you are forgetting one thing.

SHE CAN SEE RUSSIA.

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE OREOS.

Christie would only make them look even more pathetic to "moderates" and "independents". Now they'd have the "orange guy and the fat guy" to throw at us.

That was before television, and modern media. It won't fly anymore.

I meant they will assassinate Trump if the VP scares them less.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

the problem is christy is no longer popular in nj

I wonder what was the exact number of chubby-cheeked sloppy blowjobs Trump required of him for this.

>One of Christie's main plans is to re-illegalize marijuana federally

You mean he'll make it.....DOUBLE-ILLEGAL?!?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Weren't we wanting him to pick Newt?

At least a dozen, though Trump made Krispy buy his own chocolate syrup to help the process along.
youtube.com/watch?v=TYkyjhgbzaY

that sucks, its the worse possible pick

>Sup Forums unironically wanting Chris Christie in any position other than hanging upside down from the winch of a japanese fishing boat with harpoons sticking out of him.

The guy is antigun, pro surveillance, gives no shits about the rights of american citizens and sold his state down the river for twinkies.

What the hell is wrong with all of you?

>Trump lets it leak that he's vetting the fat man
>Hillary campaign starts attacking Christie
>Trump announces Jeff Sessions as his VP pick
>Hillary campaign wasted their time going after the wrong guy, and look incompetent (as usual)
that's how 4d chess is played

here i got a few extras

kek, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse they go for the morbidly obese crook

Yes, he'll introduce a new Schedule 0 specifically for pot that includes mandatory 20-year sentences without the possibility of parole for the first instance of possession.

Pray to Kek guys, we need to change this! Kek will make Farage his vp

I still want Pitchfork Pat.

oh fuck, you wouldn't believe how many times this keeps happening to me. If I'm in a thread, it will have sevens at the bottom or I'll get them. All boards.

>peyote and mushrooms are more harmful than fucking ambien and vicodin

Bootlicking sheep will unironically agree with this

Good
Fucking degenerate

He is speaking to you, spread his word brother

That fat fuck? Nice.

You're on an anime imageboard and probably play video games and you're calling someone else degenerate

How are the NEETbux this week, General Autismus?

Yes, they laugh with unbridled fury whenever she opens her mouth.

If he chooses Christie, he's finished.

>That was before television, and modern media. It won't fly anymore.

Taft was fucking ridiculed to shit by the press for being fat, he was obese in a time when hardly anybody anywhere was. If anything it's more acceptable today than less.

Chris Christie will make Trump lose the election if he's the VP choice.

Literally everyone outside of NJ, and probably most in NJ think he's a gross retard

This. Sadly user your words fall on deaf dandruff encrusted ears, as the majority of Sup Forums users are too retarded to understand.

this

It's a fake.

The VP will be Ted Cruz. Screencap this post.

>weds Trump's working class coalition with trad conservatives
>huge wow effect to drive attention to the convention
>kills the Conservative elements of #NeverTrump
>convention goes off without a hitch
>Mobilizes conservatives and grassroots
>Get those big Cruz donors
>grassroots organizations will lend staff and expertise to quickly set up Trump ground game

>GEE, I WONDER IF TRUMP IS FALSE OPPOSITION

Not to mention that choosing Christie gives him no strategical advantage in terms of regional politics. Why choose a widely reviled senator from a state that already has predilections for voting blue. As I've heard it before Trump needs to target the rust belt states and their working class constituents.

>Trump mysteriously falls from Trump Tower
>El Rato takes the throne
Ya, nah, if it's Rato I'll fuckin kill him the day after inauguration to protect the Emperor

>Not anouncing it in the mechanical stairs in the Trump tower
Kind of dissapointed

>two old fat ugly white guys

Lol he need to pick a woman or a handsome black man

>gun grabbing fat piece of shit governor of one of the worst states in the union
FUCK
FUCK
WHY

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK

>could of

you niggers better be right about this, i just threw 20 bucks on my sportsbetting account cuz chris christie is paying 10-1 on it.

YOU BEST BE RIGHT OP YOU FAGGOT

what a cuck, go die in a favela, monkey

plz be wrong, i want my 200 bucks, im pretty poor these days cuz no roommate...

Shit, here in New Jersey we voted for the guy and we still hate him. Christie as VP pick would be stupid.