GOP convention general

This will be the official Convention General until the convention.

The convention is July 18-21

convention.gop

2470 delegates will attend, along with 2302 alternate delegates

15,000 media personel will attend

Cleveland will allow protestors to be closer to the convention area

nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/cleveland-republican-convention-protests.html

White nationalists plan to show up and defend Trump

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/285995-white-nationalists-plan-to-attend-republican-convention

Kasich may skip the convention

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-trump-hires-seasoned-communications-adviser/2016/06/27/c712c856-3cce-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html

Cleveland to spend 9.5 million on insurance for the xonvention

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cleveland-spend-95m-insurance-gop-convention-40232155

Mike Ditka turns downs convention speech
politicususa.com/2016/06/29/dire-trumps-gop-convention-mike-ditka-turns-speech-offer.html

Iowa Cruz delegates will go to Trump

redstate.com/diary/ulyssesarn/2016/06/27/iowa-gop-chair-delegation-go-trump-convention-despite-cruz-winning-iowa/

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
fox8.com/2016/06/30/city-of-cleveland-secret-service-to-announce-security-restrictions-for-rnc/
fox8.com/on-air/live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=OUQ-j2sOA7c
youtu.be/GKwrgOuUcKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn't this just be a part of Trump General?

Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

I think it deserves its own general, not enough info for one thread

>White nationalists plan to show up and defend Trump

They should just fuck off already and celebrate his success in private. If they appear, the media kikes are going to make sure they spout retarded shit on camera.

MARYLAND REPORTING IN

Alternate at-large delegate.

I live near Cleveland. I would go but I think I can't really do much there so I won't.

>BLM and white nationalists will be at the RNC
we're going to have a racewar gentlemen

Let me put it this way. There are some hardcore bad goyim among the Trump delegates.

It's going to be like the 1968 all over again

Rumor mill has it that John Kucksich is going to allow BLM and La Raza to protest INSIDE the arena. I doubt that it's true, but I wouldn't put it past that fuckboi.

What are the alternate delegates?

>implying they aren't paid off

Trump should just blast these retards.

Hawaii Trump delegate here.

Dems have female and male delegates, Reps have regular and alternate delegates. Basically, alternate delegates fuck around with hookers and blow unless one of the delegates keels over during the process and they have to step in.

Seriously, it's going to get pretty degenerate.

That can't possibly be true, they have no right.

Anyone else here an actual delegate to the convention?

Cali Trump delegate here.

bullshit. Only reporters and delegates are allowed inside

Under construction, pic taken 2 days ago

CONVENTION FIGHT!

Trump eternally BTFO

The stage is qt

So guys, is the media hyping up shitters not going to the convention? How many elected Republicans are going to go to the convention? Who do you think will speak?

Can I become an alternate delegate?

Not many people will be speaking apparently

Supposedly Trump is having a hard time finding speakers

You're not a burger

What? Install extra flags dude I'm a Hamburger

Trump is already the champion, the only thing that can save the shill bots is bringing back Robo Bernie.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Don't put all your faith in Rasmussen, but Quinnipiac is promising.

"Hamburg" is what we call beef in Maine. When do you Move2Maine? I have your visa right here.

Im looking forward to The Beach Boys and the other musical performances

So people are still being butthurt sore losers about Trump? I think Bobby Knight is going to be speaking, fuck it I say just bring along coaches and celebrities.

I think Santorum might speak for him if asked, he's been pretty coy with Trump lately.

Ooh I move to the US?

18 days till the convention

>Bobby Knight
Post yfw you hear multiple bleeped out curses for the first time ever in a convention.

during the NV primary, some user said he was a state delegate for clark county. pretty neato that we have spies

UPDATE

fox8.com/2016/06/30/city-of-cleveland-secret-service-to-announce-security-restrictions-for-rnc/

CLEVELAND– City of Cleveland officials and the U.S. Secret Service will release details about security and traffic restrictions during the week of the Republican National Convention.

The news conference will be today at 4 p.m. at Cleveland City Hall. (Check back to watch it live on FOX8.com)

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Police Chief Calvin Williams will join U.S. Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Ronald Rowe.

Stream

fox8.com/on-air/live-streaming/

he's mellowed out. it was basically just his persona while on court, it didnt carry much into off the court. still, dude was passionate and he might get a bit passionate here.

It's only the shills who are asshurt over the new poll.

ISIS get any subcontracts for that construction? I guess we'll find out.. cause we'll never know.

It's like nobody is quite understanding why we hate the establishment so much.

The establishment are liberals in the GOP that have compromised OUR values with excess litigation and have never backed our conservative interests. It's a damn joke that you think they were fighting Trump cause they didn't think he was qualified or had the right temperament. It's furthermore preposterous if you think they were simply waiting to see if they could beat him, and rally behind him when they lost because they wanted to keep power, but will choose the winning side when done and said with. That is not the case. They are to the bone against us and Trump. Their values are different than ours. They are liberals. Why do you think they let the democrats get away with so much? Why do you think they've attacked Trump with more ferocity than they've ever attacked Obama or Clinton? Why do you think Bush, a good establishment candidate, didn't push the democrats into submission. Why the fuck do you think Trump mentions them so frequently? They're not his own fabrication to get elected, like they, and the dems, will have you believe. They are real and they need to go.

>Insinuating bikers for trump aren't going to bash some nigger skulls in

How many are supposed to attend?

What does Trumps electoral map look like? Hoe can he get to 270?

thanks for the cod

bit doubtful that mums go to you desu

We've done our part lads, Amerilads, your time is now

I'm a big fan of Rasmussen accounting for the Shy Tory effect...The problem in 2012 was that Romney was so vanilla he didn't have a shy tory effect.

If you use Rasmussen's formula it explains what happened in 2004

I'm going to be volunteering and knocking on doors. This island may be blue but I still want to fight for votes.

If you live in a swing state, consider making calls for Trump.

is cod some sort of weird british slang or what?

Rasmussen was extremely accurate in 2008, 2012 they and a lot of other pollsters (even Gallup) got it wrong.

How could the polls account for the biggest presidential gaffs I've ever seen....And it happened in late september.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUQ-j2sOA7c

Romney fucked himself up. I hope Trump makes sure not to say ANYTHING at a fundraiser.

Also the polls didn't account for the fact Romney didn't even go on TV or anything throughout the GE campaign.

Trump has a 50-state campaign. EVERYONE should volunteer.

Romneys entire campaign was a cringefest

youtu.be/GKwrgOuUcKs

I'm saying if you live in a swing state, do whatever you can. On election day I say everyone in swing states needs to offer free rides to polling places, get out the fucking vote.

He had no concept of the internet age and the fact that you are always being recorded now.

>anyone here an actual delegate
>implying alternates aren't just non-voting delegates
Don't trigger me, shitlord.

From Hawaii

No I didn't make it passed the state convention...It was a shit show of Cruz cucks.

Damn, like a mini WrestleMania.

Can't fucking wait.

I got cucked by the Cruzlims at my state convention too.

Until one of the guys on the "unity ticket" randomly shattered his arm.

And now I'm going in his place.

What a shame.

Shit was fucking hilarious

Clevelandlad here. We gonna be hangin out my anons

What was this

A few minutes ago in /trumpgen/.

Old-ass dude mentioned Zionist Israel.

At the speech, I should add.

What did Trump say to him?

Greatest ally, etc. Was just hilarious hearing a guy explicitly ask a question about it to him.

He rolled with the punch and said he doesn't agree with him and that Israel is an important ally.

How will the Sup Forums caucus identify each other?

I'll deliver the vote for the Hawaii delegation.

They should do a full out meme convention where they bring all our favorite memes to speak. Ann Coulter, Milo, Carl the cuck, AIDS Skrillex, EVVVAAHH?, Jeb, Megyn Kelly, Rob Dew, Trigglypuff, Elizabeth Warren, a water bottle, a coat, Diamond & Silk, Stephen Miller, that preacher guy, the Vietnamese guy, the don't let them intimidate you guy, Ivanka, the freedom girls, awoo, Sarah Palin, Bobby Knight, somebody from BLM, George Zimmerman, Lyin' Ted, someone from Univision, Ariana Huff, Mika, Alex Jones, a voter violation form, Mike Tyson...

EVERYONE. Make it the yugest convention ever.

Aloha senpai

Does Trump announce the VP on the 21st? If so, happy birthday to me! Also, how the fuck does it go on for 3 days?

Can you say something subltle to identify your self? Like say wew lad or something more subtle?

>Cleveland will allow protestors to be closer to the convention area

Why?
Democrats are building a fucking giant wall around their convention (how ironic)

>Democrats are building a fucking giant wall around their convention

Exactly. Should be pretty entertaining to watch. Democrats are such babies, I have to work with these idiots everyday.

Its more like a week..You have all the lead up to it with the media the protests ext...Then you have three full days of speeches from different republican candidates from down ballot races.Then the main event is Trumps acceptance speech.

Which better be lights out like Obama's acceptance speech in 2008.

>tfw Bernie didn't take it to the convention after all

why is this made so early?

>18 days
>Early