Irrational Black Victimhood is now a sport within a sport

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/924500298722414592

i'm not a Sup Forumstard or a fan of football, but tis sit irritates me.

how can blacks be SO coddled in the US. When does your 'average joe' say enough is enough?

lol i betted against the texans so this is great.

kinda dumb, but it is what it is. im just a simple man, here for the memes

you can't have the ducks running the pond

have these guys (and other fucking idiots from other sports who can't seem to grasp a simple metaphor) never hear the inmates running the prison saying before? it's a common phrase. I mean outrage culture and all that but come on.

can't have the monkeys running the zoo

You can't have students running the school.

And nflcucks unironically say soccer is for fags lmao just lmao

cant have the bantered bantering the banterers

what is their end goal?

can't have the shitposters running the message board

Cant have the niggers running the plantation

all these guys will cash their game checks that's for sure

I don't understand what the endgame of these protests is.

At what point do you stop protesting? When everyone is "equal"? "Equality" is such a broad concept that there's almost no possible way to adequately meet the criteria for it and every attempt to do so inevitably fails.

Cant have the cancer running the hospital

You mean you "bet"
Scum

It's absolutely insane that nobody in the media has mentioned that it's a common phrase.

they were good boys. they didn't do anything.

It's normally the asylum. Because calling them crazy degenerates is better than just calling them degenerates it would seem.

How would mitigating outrage help get clicks? Cant have common sense running the media

true

You can't have the underage malnourished chinks running the Apple Factory

Cant have the trash running the landfill

can't have the voters running the government.

Cant have the pirates running the navy

why don't those pussies not play the game?

fuck the NFL what a punch of clowns

now everyone will protest anything and everything they perceive as wrong congrats

Cant have the redditors running the phillipino line dancing forum

Apples come from orchards...

Cant have the special ed kids running the school

>t. Shirley Ann Jackson

Can't have doggos running the cat cafe

Do you get the context that upset the players though? They're a predominantly black group and equating them to prisoners regardless of intent is going to raise a few eyebrows. Add onto that that race removed from the analogy it still suggests the players are nothing more than human livestock with no free will or intrinsic value it's not hard to fathom players are going to not respond well to it. The owner is a complete fucking moron for not being able to articulate his thoughts in a way that wouldn't cause blowback, blaming the players for their reaction to something that literally everyone understands why they're outraged about it (whether pol kids want to admit they understand it or not) is giving a collosal mental midget a pass for what is arguably one of the dumbest comments someone could make in that situation

The players are justified in this protest. Like how Cam Newton was vilified for his stupid comment, so too will the Texans owner be. Has to be smarter with his mouth.

it's like the players are reacting to this

They will never stop protesting, because their demands will never be met. They say things like "stop shooting black people" or "stop imprisoning black people at a disproportionate rate", while ignoring the fact that the reason black people are shot/imprisoned at a disproportionate rate is because they commit crime at a disproportionate rate. Black people make up roughly 13% of the population, and commit roughly 50% of violent crimes and property crimes. The most surefire way blacks could stop being "persecuted" is if they stopped being criminals, but that will never happen, because one of our political parties has decided to use blacks as a pawn while convincing them that the problem lies within society, and not their own culture.

Cant have the bibbly wibblies running the queens soggy poggies

>Have Hopkins on my fantasy team

These monkeyshines are about to cost me some wins.

I didn't read this post, but because its written by a tripfag, I assume its garbage.

>peeling the Texans decal off of the helmet

Fucking hell, Please tell me this is going to happen. I could use a few more privileged millionaires protesting in my life

I hate these fake ass stunts that fish for likes and retweets

>monkeyshines
Im peacefully protesting your post

Can someone explain to me why 50 or so unarmed black people being shot by police whether they deserve it or not are an issue that we all must spend tons of time addressing but 8000 black people murdering other black people is no problem at all and also probably some cracka's fault?

Cant have the whores running the brothel

Cant have the stoners running the medical marijuana dispensary

i didnt read it either for the same reason. judging by the length we avoided some virtue signaling

Black on black crime is the one and only invention and/or idea the white man has never stolen.

Cant have the landwhales running the planet fitness

woah, lots of institutional white male privilege in this post please don't use statistics and numbers

Can't rolleskate in a buffalo herd

These fucking niggers need to go back to Africa.

Those are two separate issues that aren't even related. The second is only brought up to disrupt discussion of the first. The first issue is that paid government officials are shooting unarmed people at an alarming rate. the latter is criminal behavior. Those criminals are not representatives of society paid to protect and serve the public. Comparing the two is very obtuse. This also ignores the fact that many NFL players do work in their communities have helped create programs to combat that. It's why they have the Walter Payton Man of the Year award.

>mfw Sup Forumsastics get so furious over black people

dont worry aspies, your god emperor trump has declared that he will spend a lot of money on advertising for opiate addictions so you and your inbred cletus neighbors will get healed of your addictions, sadly before you all die

He wasn't equating them to prisoners, dumbass.

He used a very common [variation of a] figure of speech. It was a coincidence that said figure of speech was on the topic of something relating to black people. Their outrage over the comments is pretty revealing, since they're essentially acknowledging their racial connection to the "stereotype" of blacks being prisoners. Even though the stereotype is based in reality if you care for facts and data/statistics and not feelings.

It's telling when just about everything is considered "racist" and "insensitive" to black people nowadays. There's a significant portion of black people who unironically believe math and grammar are "racist".

YOU USED MORE THAN A GREENTEXT MEME AND USED A FEW WORDS LONGER THAN 8 WORDS

VIRTUE SIGNALING LIBKEK NIGGER SNOWFLAKE MAGA

Almost like a person with a badge and special privlages killing an innocent person is a bigger deal than a criminal killing someone. Who would have thunk it

The fans should protest against the wage inequality between them and the players.

>peeling Texans decal off helmet

Woah woah woah hang on let's not carried away here, isn't that just a little extreme?

>Do you get the context that upset the players though?

I get that their contracts are guaranteed to pay out X dollars over Y years regardless of the tv ratings, ratings that are being driven down because of these player's stupid "protest", that has no place on company time, in company uniform and in company facilities.

Go hold a free speech protest in the lobby where you work and watch what happens to you...

I just find it funny how all this shit was caused by a mulatto that was raised whiter and richer that most "white" folks, that became "black" after falling into some extremist pussy, and then went on to defend Castro to a Cuban immigrant/refugee and let his bitch call his possible employer a slave owner and that franchise's most popular player an Uncle Tom.

>live in 95% white community for 25 years
>no problems
>move to city that is 30% white
>apartment is broken into by two blacks 2 years in
WOW they must have been oppressed by me

>alarming rate
No, blacks are committing violent crimes and resisting arrest at an alarming rate. All while displaying an increasing hostility towards police at an alarming rate. Wonderful recipe you got there, black people.

And "unarmed" doesn't mean shit. Michael Brown was "unarmed" and he deserved to be shot for grabbing the damn cop's gun causing it to go off and charging towards him afterwards.

Another "unarmed" idiot held his hands behind his back while approaching an officer with his gun drawn demanding he show his hands. The black idiot didn't, instead just taunted him and whipped out his hands and in a matter of seconds he was shot.

"Unarmed" doesn't mean shit.

By the time you narrow them all down, there's maybe 5 or so unjustified shootings of blacks per year. That doesn't indicate some "racist" policing epidemic. It's just 5 or so shitty incidents where cops simply overreacted and/or were poorly trained. Even then, the black guy in each scenario is typically being an idiot and resisting or running away. Not that it's always worthy of being shot, but still.

>Go hold a free speech protest in the lobby where you work and watch what happens to you...

i would be allowed to because thats in the first amendment of the constitution that you people want to defend to the death, mongoloid

bet

I fail to see how being aware of a harmful stereotype and being disgruntled when your boss makes a comment that connects you to that stereotype is a negative reflection on your character as a person. And also, there's literally not a more perfect example of equating someone to something. The owner literally used a figure of speech that put the players in the position of prisoners and the owners in the position of the warden, there's no arguing that

I'm embarrassed for black people

We used to have some good times, but everytime I see one now it's awkward. We lock eyes and suddenly they're a victim and I'm the power broker in this race relation wedge narrative. Why did everyone have to make it so weird?

fuck off you retarded tripfag. every post you make is utter mongoloid drivel

AYO

HOLD UP

WHAT YOU SAYIN IS

YOU MEAN TO SAY

if I kneel, then the police won't shoot black people dead in the streets?

>>Go hold a free speech protest in the lobby where you work and watch what happens to you...
>i would be allowed to because thats in the first amendment of the constitution that you people want to defend to the death, mongoloid

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply at work or on any other private property, you booger eating monkey fucker.

Blame Trayvon Martin. Everything was peaches and cream among blacks and whites before that shit happened and the race hucksters did their thing.

seriously. it's like people here think we live in North Korea and we ought to. protests have been done at jobs and that's led to unions, government benefits and other important shit. protesting is american as fuck.

You sure got him

>harmful stereotype
It's based in factual, statistical realities.

You also seem hilariously incapable of recognizing what a figure of speech is. You think it's a 1:1 comparison.

You have to be 10 years old to believe this. There was lots of tension before that event in American history. Please read a book.

shan't waste time arguing with a literal retard

>The first issue is that paid government officials are shooting unarmed people at an alarming rate. the latter is criminal behavior.

Blacks are being shot because of THEIR criminal behavior.

Blacks top the leader board in _all_ categories of crime except drunk driving and that includes fighting with cops on the street (and getting deservedly shot)

There is absolutely zero evidence to support the contention that Blacks are being shot because of White racism.

>By the time you narrow them all down, there's maybe 5 or so unjustified shootings of blacks per year.

you mean by the time you pull a random number out of your leafy ass?

no you would be fired immediately because "free speech laws" only protect you from the government. the NFL isn't part of the US government in any capacity

>before the season JJ Watt was a shoe-in for the Walter Payton award for what he did after Harvey
>now there's no way in hell they give it to a white man on the Texans roster because of the optics

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

JJ CAN LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING WIN

>protests have been done at jobs and that's led to unions

NFL players already have a union and the owners have every right to control the player's speech while on their property, in their uniforms and while being paid with their money.

You DO NOT have the right to free speech on the company's dime.

yeah i do, they just have the right to fire me or discipline me within what i'll tolerate for it

if i know they won't be willing to fire me for it, why wouldn't i speak out?

Black people used to be dope as fuck. They were Michael Jackson, and were cool actors like Morgan Freeman, they made good music.

Now their music sucks and there are no good black people, its really sad.

You're wilfully ignoring the connotation that figure of speech carries with it and pretending that because the owner didn't explicitly say the players are literal prisoners and he's the literal warden there's nothing that can be taken from it. It's the same thing as the Braves playing "Rock you like a hurricane" against the Astros or a writer using the title "Chink in the armor" for his article about Jeremy Lin having a bad game at the height of Linsanity. Words don't exist in a vacuum, there's feelings and connotations behind them. And the "statistics" you reference suggest that poverty is where the correlation is found, not race. But that's a discussion for another time and another board

thanks grandpa

>yeah i do, they just have the right to fire me or discipline me within what i'll tolerate for it

Enjoy not getting paid for breaking your contract.

yea man they were awesome when they were murdering at twice the rate they are now somehow

I blame Trump winning the election. Everybody is so asshurt over him saying dumb shit while accomplishing nothing that actually effects them that alot of people feel empowered to bitch about everything.

When this country inevitably elects its shitty offend nobody globalist Democrat next election im positive alot of this garbage will go away.

ok, enjoy hiring one of the maybe 40 or so people in the entire world who can do my job as well as me

only scale that out to you pissed off maybe 80% of the potential hiring pool enough to act the same way i did

and then you can start to see the problem for the owners here

>When this country inevitably elects its shitty offend nobody globalist Democrat next election im positive alot of this garbage will go away.
this whole fucking thing started when they did that electing Obama

Yeah, everyone must miss the good ol times of the Rodney King riots.

That's just protesting themselves. They still want an owl. They know how far to push it

>Country fighting losing war
>Economy in shambles
>Housing market dead
>Auto industry in the shitter
>Black dude somehow turns it all around

Yeah, I don't really think he should shoulder a lot of the blame

Can't have the slaves running the plantation

the wise reptilian jews at the fed saved us, not some elected figurehead

Who gives af hueston's season ended with jj twats knee

Oy vey

>economy goes through predictable slump
>take control at the zenith
>HOLY SHIT IT'S RECOVERING
not to mention none of that has to do with how black people became super UPPITY during Obama's reign over literally nothing and how it hasn't stopped since then

Can't wait till the next collective bargaining comes up. Players gonna get so screwed