Did Hitler have any right to invade Poland?

Did Hitler have any right to invade Poland?

>WW2 in a nutshell: MUH DANZIG GERMANS

Hitler was right. Hitler did nothing wrong.

He tried to save all the innocent people who were getting slaughtered on streets by the commie Jews, but no he had no right to invade them. He should've just armed a resistance movement.

Yeah cause everyone knows Poland had concentration and mass graves for ethnic Germans prior to the invasion. [/sarcasm]

It wasn't just Danzig but to your point, Hitler lost any claim of legitimacy (in the nationalist sense) after his annexation of the rest of Czechoslovakia.
At that point he's squarely moved on from national, to imperial interests.

Yes, some germans getting slaughtered near the border

Wtf are you talking about? Stop reasoning like a commie Jew. I said:
>slaughtered
>on
>streets

Can someone actually present evidence for the old stormfag meme about ethnic german persecution in poland?

Who cares inbred rednecks. Me and muh gorilla family are going to take all your shit anyway. Your bitches love whats in muh breaches ! hahaha
Your world was conquered by MUH DICKin hahahaha

TOTALER KRIEG? TOTALER KRIEG!

Obejctively wrong.
Hitler killed Hitler.

>literally dindu nuffin
how are you any different from black people

>Ich frage euch

The weak british and french backed government collapsed and Hitler stepped in to restore order. Just like today there isn't a "Czechoslovakia" it doesn't work and thats hardly an excuse to start a world war.

The Right that comes with Might (as in power or force).

>stormfag
>evidence
Nigel please

prove he even did it

>Danzig might be attacked by poland
>nearly 400k citizens
>95% germans

But the start of the invasion was not about danzig anyway. God I wish people would finally start reading so that they know whats up, not these stupid memes flying around here.

Look what poland, france, US, UK, USSR and Czechoslovakia did and then make up your mind. If you don´t know what their part in this is, then you better don´t think you can actually assess the situation.

Just knowing what germany did won´t enlighten you much regarding the road to WW2. And you better start reading at around 1850 if you want to understand it all, or rather most of it.

what kind of persecution exactly? There is enough evidence that germans were dispossessed of their land, their schools removed, their language made illegal, driven out of homes etc... but regarding mass killings of germans (up to hundreds and thousands) before the outbreak of the war I haven´t found any source so far. Yet, I haven´t found a history book that claims so.

german convert to judaism?