GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

alright Sup Forums take to your twitter accounts its time to start a rumor that Hillary Clinton is in the Church of Scientology. Tweet the hashtag #ClintonScientology.

Pic Unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2011/02/10/scientology_friends_dc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh, sounds pretty gay

No one cares about your shitty island

Just let it be Ismael Goldbergfichtelblattstein

Like i've got a twitter account

make one fag

make one you EU reject then

i need some source for this, even if its a phony one

any ideas? Im open for anything. We could say something about how she was flew in to LA during one of their meetings and stayed for a while or something

>implying this post wont be found
>implying hillary wouldn't use this post to expose us as trump people trying to take her down
>implying we want to use jew tactics to take out Hillary
The truth of what she did is so much worse.

MOAR ASTROTURF

Welp, guess i'm a #Scientologist now

That's now how you talk to your elders, Burger.

>twitter accounts

Thread screencaped for evidence.

this picture should be a brit/pol/ OP cover

This is a false flag. We don't need to make up dirt about Hillary because hers is numerous and well cataloged. Fuck off.

i would bet hillary did get some (((donations))) from scientology at one point in the past, it would fit her and scientologies character perfect. maybe we should try to find some connections.

>making up bullshit accusations that will make the rest of the things the clintons have actually done look like tinfoil shit

no thanks shill

Mention how often her schedule and speech payments doesn't match up with where she actually goes, and this is particularly around LA. The former is true enough to imply the latter is true.

good idea Germanbro let me dig around

yeah im digging too, but those fucking scie. lawyers did propably sue the shit out of google to get negative hits removed.

i know this site is hated, but it seems scientology has donated to politicians before
salon.com/2011/02/10/scientology_friends_dc/

im putting some of those politicans into open secrets to see if any mutuals gave

ben gilman reportedly took money from the crazies.

I cant track donations that are personal, only pacs, but we could make it seem that they both were under personal donations. Could help if we found pictures of crazies with Gilman and also with Clinton

problem is the crazies appearently like to donate to republicans, i dont know if we will find the right picture.

what other things could we try to find about Clinton?

forget it mate, hillary is crooked to the bone, there is nothing new or more shocking than the shit she allready has done.

>one brit is a dick to you
>insult literally every brit on the planet in return
closing this tab now