Be me

>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villages do not create any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in this place, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I will move to America to be the great person. I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....

If you inherit land, you can make a shit ton of money from them just by being the owner.

Attract investors and RE people and make good deals. Remember Trump.

DEGENERACY

You dishonor family nip-chan. Father disown me when move to America. Now I work in shitty office with no inheritance and lose all culture

Absolutely degenerate. Burgers missed the mark with their nukes tbqh familia

Shut up and 5-6 kids. Asswipe.

You sound like an arrogant little shit who has no idea of the important things in life

Also pls haiku

>be you, post this shit daily.

wish you could get banned for this shit

sageSAGE

>come from a wealthy Korean chaebul
>grandpa dies
>don't take his place even tho I'm the rightful heir.
>run away to Canada with inheritance

That's why America is a shit hole. Trade places with me, I'd take traditional culture over money any day.

What are you doing here, traitor?

>I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could
father should have slapped your shit nippon

Your dad is right, you are subhuman scum nippon. Go we the wage slave the system intents you to be, you colossal useless pile of biological mass. Even our "gas chambers" wouldnt want you.

OP confirmed to be a fag. Tradition, culture and heritage are very important qualities. Without it, you do not have a society.

Same proxy fag who posts the threads?

This is an obvious bait thread.

Probably some dumb US soldier stationed internationally.

What's with all these threads started by people pretending to be from Japan?

I think what OP is trying to say is that small towns in Japan are wallet draining crap factories that put a strain on the system, and because of this he despises his homeland.

I am dissapoint, son

you are right.

We should destory these usless things

Japan needs to import refugees.

Then you should destroy yourself.

Hopefully your siblings aren't disappointments too

you will always be man from small fishing town

never big expensive job

why? I am a patriot

Lol, stay cucked Senpai. Don't shift your problems onto others

Japan should be wiped off the face of the planet.

Your country needs to make more babies or else your country will DIE, all of your men are beta autists. You were so much better when you were an empire.

I swear, with this. I think something is wrong with this. The German one was just edited.

No you're not, apparently you only care about money.

Now apologize for the confort women.

money is more importnt than culture and tradition.

you stupid cuck

It's what Sup Forums is all about. Pretend to be someone else, pretend to be nip, pretend to be an entire country... It's basically "Autism: the website".

>"Yes good goy, money is the only important thing in life."

>tfw literally every single one of these pretend-to-be-a-self-hating-nipponjin threads manage to attract a swarm of newfags

"Patriot"

money make countryt stronger.

Look at ameruica

>I posted it again

Cause americans have traditional views