So this is the power of multiculturalism

So this is the power of multiculturalism

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/Sports/7YwQtxnKjl0zRCJbjwxaxJ/Fifa-Under17-World-Cup-in-India-becomes-most-attended-in-ev.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the power of imperalistic decades.

why is it always the playmaker and the keeper that are white? smdh

Are 5, 14 and 18 triplets?

We are finally learning to harvest the fruits of the empire days. What was the point of conquering half the world if we can't use their grandchildren to help drive us to success?

Most of the people shitposting about the amount of black players we have are just from shitty countries that couldn't even take over African nations by force.

Guarantee the only one in that team likely to be a PL regular is Foden

Why are french niggas much more powerful than le pacey black london lads?

>The goalkeeper is always the whiteboy

There's more protein in snails than chips.

France is closer to Africa

So they get fresh Ndungos straight off the boat like Bakayoko while English pacy blacks are 3’rd / 4’th generation mixed

>success

Why is Italy so racist

Only 1 Black kid despite being right next to Africa?

Italy is shit at colonialism, last empire they had was Romans before they turned into complete puffs.

GK is confirmed smartest position.

It's just that being able to run fast isn't that useful for GK. Even at youth level.

>the England national team is 90% black
>this is the most DIVERSE it has ever been!

Blacks mature faster on average, they'll always dominate an U-17 team.

Why do you think African nations have won so many youth World Cups but no real ones?

>It's another "OP complains about the ethnicity of players on a sports team while sitting in his underwear eating hot pockets because he's too much of a pussy to play sports himself and try to earn a spot on the roster" thread

More like no-one else wanted to be the goalkeeper so they just stuck a white kid there. All the good players get to be outfield players.

Failed GCSE maths?

Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing) First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet. Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

No Italy is shit at opening up its borders to the third world during the late 20th century.

t. pedophile

are number 18 and 14 brothers? they look like the same person lmao @ black ppl

>hot pockets
>in britain

Niggers, FFS

>black people only started arriving in Britain in the 90s

Failed GCSE English?

People are like chocolate. Some are white and sweet, other are dark and intense.
Both are good, but my favorite is the dark one with 100% cocoa imo imo

so what exactly do you want? affirmative action for white brits?

sports, more than anything, is strictly meritocratic. national teams pick the best players available to them. if almost none of your youth national teams are white, that just means your white players are substantially inferior.

look: if you argue that leadership of major companies is mostly white and male because non-whites and females do not bring the talents necessary to run companies, you have to accept that white brits don't bring the talents necessary to make the U17. that's it. this picture is saying more about how arse your white players are than anything else. shot yourself in the foot right there, buddy.

Phil Foden is unironically the best player though

So white players take the only position where being fast and strong isn't the only requirement.....

Remember when we had Beckham, Lampard, Scholes, JT, Gazza, Shearer.....etc.

English youth football coaching is flawed, they prioritize physique heavily which makes no sense since everyone grows up at different speeds.

No I want English players to play for England and Nigerian players to play for Nigeria which is the whole point of national teams

Pretty sure FIFA make sure of that already

obviously not

Why? Who shouldn't be playing?

They're not doing a very good job then considering the amount of Jamaicans there are in the national team

Who is Jamican?

then git gud and you'll see beautiful white angles, saxons, and normans represent your colors again. just git gud. before being an ersatzwar for mentally handicapped, weak-minded sissies yearning to claim some else's accomplishments for their own, sports are to see who gits gud better. if your white players can't even make it past your blackies, you're on the same tier as female athletes to me. embarrassing, weak-minded shit.

Because black players are usually either really strong or really quick, their technical ability is usually not great.

Why should English players have to out compete foreign players to get a space on their own national team? That defeats the whole purpose of national teams

Great player, needs to learn to pass though.

Most of this team will end up playing in League 2, Foden might end up in the Championship for a team like Derby.

maybe you're not so smaht after all, so i'll spell it out for you: your white players are trash to begin with if they can't make the teams. if you clamor for rule changes to accommodate their trash level of play to make you feel better as a group, you are literally doing what minority and POC advocacy groups are doing almost across the globe. this is the tumblr line of argument for demanding safespaces.

>Why should English players have to out compete
sports is fucking competition. going out of your way to avoid competition only to serve as a foil for some fatass ginger from burnham stuffing his face with hot pockets and reposting facebook memes on Sup Forums on his phone is a fucking embarrassment.

why the fuck are you afraid of just gitting gud? why is your mental makeup so irritatingly weak? fucking tosser.

Black player generally develop physically at a younger age than white players and this helps them dominate youth leagues.

Once they reach senior level where they can no longer purely rely on strength and/or pace and have to actually play intelligently they get found out.

Hence why for England for example you very rarely see black players in any other positions than pacy wingers, fullbacks or strikers.

I still don't understand why you think an English player has to be better than a Nigerian player to get a spot on the English national team

>the German who hates whites
A tale as old as time

And yet, reality disagrees with your "should"s.
git gud

>shit white kid vs good black kid
I thought Americans laughed at the idea of rewarding the loser?

damn it alberto get a grip ally

It doesn't though because even the most switched off moron in the world can sense something inherently wrong when countries like Bahrain poach foreign talent and proclaim them citizens solely to win medals at the Olympics

i can assure you that i am not surprised, in the slightest, that you are not even trying to wrap your head around my arguments. tosser nature right there.

Even black strikers are rare for England, last regulars I can think of were Defoe and Heskey. But we have an abundance of 2fast4u black wingers with no end product.

Well I think your problem is you don't understand what 'national team' means

God I wish sawker was taken seriously here

ITT: person too terrible to play for the national team complains about people who are good enough

So an English player shouldn't be allowed to play for England unless he's better than Messi?

I'll have you know I'm Harry Kane m8

Since when did Messi want to play for England?

Since when were Nigerians English?

Mandanda is pretty good t b h .

Nobody's talking about Bahrain.

They aren't. But what makes a person Nigerian?

Presumably someone who is ethnically Nigerian

>what makes a person Nigerian?
>if they're Nigerian
try again

He's an exception to the rule, just try name another top black keeper? Or try naming a top black playmaker?

Conversely what makes a person ethnically English? Have you got to be perfectly celtic without any anglo-saxon, norman, viking or roman inheritance?

Darkies arent british, idiot

Someone who moved to Britain after the end of the last ice age and can be traced back 5000+ years

No really you need zyklon b

>white gk
classic

>Moved
FUCK OFF BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY

as per FA rules and regulations, eligibility for national teams follows british nationality law. players holding british citizenship are eligible to play for any of the national teams of england, scotland, northern ireland, or wales upon receiving and accepting a call-up.

now look, what we're doing here is you're either playing coy on purpose, which i doubt, or you're just legit not that intelligent, and people are driving circles around you intellectually.

what you essentially want to say is "i don't want these blackies to be british citizens". which you can do, but preferrably on your designated containment board where your ilk will go undeterred from actual substantial counter arguments.

>Tfw 1/8th Maltese
>Sent their FA an email a few years ago asking if I could play for the national team
>No reply

;_;

that's a single digit percentage at the very best. good luck with that.

I shouldn't imagine anyone lived in Britain whilst there was a massive ice cap spread all over it

It's actually the overwhelming majority of whites in Britain

You are vermin in the shape of a human.

He is asserting that "national teams" including people who CLEARLY dont belong to the Nation they represent is a joke.

You dumb unintelligent cockroach.

>overwhelming majority has no ango-saxon in them

Kenneth Vermeer and >Tim Howard are/were good goalies
Pogba is a good midfielder, obvious now that ManUtd are missing his playmaking. There's Loftus Cheek, the only Palace player playing well at the moment.

Anglo-saxons didn't move to Britain after the end of the last ice age they moved after the collapse of the Roman empire

the overwhelming majority of whites in britain has angles, saxons, romans, viking, norman, or roman in them? are you for real? fucking england is named after a germanic tribe that was too weak to stay on the continent.

citizenship law dictates that, not sentimentality. being driven by sentimentality and muh feelings is what females do. so i ask you,

BERLIN
E
R
L
I
N

Thierry Henry holds the record for most assists in a premier league season.

Anyone who lives in Britain for 5 years is allowed to be "British" that doesn't make them ethnically a Briton though

claude makélélé was the best defensive midfielder-playmaker of all time

>that doesn't make them ethnically a Briton though
that is entirely true, and it's also true that ethnicity is not what makes you eligible for national teams.

Obviously not because national teams don't represent the nationality

but they do. you're just not equipped with the necessary mental capacity for telling ethnicity from nationality. it's almost cute how you're visibly straining to make it work with your widdle head, but can't. the little ginger that tried.

If someone from Nigeria can play for England then it ceases to be a national team

i'm officially done with you now.

the niggers

And by this you mean you can't formulate a decent retort

Both bang average keepers.

Again, Pogba is an exception to the rule.

>only Palace player playing well
>Not Zaha

>a mouse born in a horse stable is a horse

If the horse stable had a flag on it and declared itself the Republic of Horse, then the Mouse would be Horsian.

But it doesn't make them eligible to play for England

Man I could list another dozen players, or some the other posters mentioned, and you'd just say "exception to the rule".

citizenship has no bearing on ethnicity, and vice versa.

btw this under 17 world cup had the highest attendance ever.

livemint.com/Sports/7YwQtxnKjl0zRCJbjwxaxJ/Fifa-Under17-World-Cup-in-India-becomes-most-attended-in-ev.html

Anyone who acquires citizenship and who hasn't played for another senior team in a qualifier/knockout match can play for a different national team

Go ahead...

according to Mr. Goldberg.

But there is an agreement to only pick players based on bloodline. No person who has just lived here will be picked and people have tried