/mlb/ general - #MLB is racist edition

Why is it such a light penalty?
If it is racism of White to Black, MLB must give heavier panishment.
MLB is also racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/mlbs-bruce-maxwell-who-knelt-during-anthem-is-arrested-on-gun-charge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=csnlMYIg1KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this fuckin pineapple scum

Reminder that Taino Indian Mestizo subhumans should all go back to their banana republic countries and drown

>tfw your chance of getting otani increases because houston is off the table

>fucking nips in charge of handling the bantz
be glad Australia doesn't really care about boreball. I could see the whole ozzie national team doing this

They're just jealous of the superior art style of anime.

Using the term racist is racist. It implies more than one race when we are all same race, human race.

Come on Japan, quit being sensitive

Your post might have some credibility if you didn't post a nazi frog.

WHEN IS THE WALL GETTING BUILT

>Being racist against Darvish

He’s half-Persian AND in Los Angeles. Fair game for open racism

Because only nogs are gud at crying raycism. Going the high road and classy like based Yu did won't score you enough SJW outrage points. You boy gotta dive and act. See: Houston Texans

why japs so cute

By the way he's HALF Iranian you phony ass fuck. You would think low of him if he wasn't a good baseball player you cluck lord. Nothing more annoying than when east asians cry racism out of all people. You fags have literal L E G A L discrimination.

Which one /MLB/?

Dingers or walks?

Or do you think it should be someone else?

Not trying to turn this into /kneelball/ general..but...

foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/29/mlbs-bruce-maxwell-who-knelt-during-anthem-is-arrested-on-gun-charge.html

did asians not get the memo?

ALL whites and asians are 'privileged' and therefore can not be the target of any sort of racism.

Is a light punishment for him because:
1. Darvish is Asian, and Asians are typically the ones who people get away with making fun of the most.
2. It's the WS, and Manfred doesn't want to completely sink the Astros by taking away a player.

Obviously should be Stanton:
>most HR's since Bonds
>2 shy of 61
>Outside of Sosa/McGwire/Bonds most HR's since Maris

I can understand the argument for Stanton, but I wouldn't say it's obvious

Votto's had an OBP of .454 along with 36 home runs, and Votto had a significantly higher wRC+

Stanton is deserving too though, and will probably win

He should've been banned for the rest of the series along with all other spics on the team because you know they are all in it together.

I'm a total SJW and even I think you need to put on your big girl panties and stop being such a faggot about this, you dirty Jap.

but yu's Iranian. he's oppressed.

ugly pineapple

Are yu calling me iranian?

First of all, he is dark skin which is the skin BE discriminated.
What in the world how can did he provoke Japan?

just because it is World Series, panishment shoud be heavy.

Hey MLB: Yuli's just a dumb Cuban retard, he doesn't know what the eye gesture means. It was taught to him maliciously by the source of all Astros racism: KEN GILES.

Kek

Most Japanese got to consider that Astros is a racist team by this incident

Ugh, you're like SO Japanese.

nobody cares

everybody keers

Ummm SWEETIE you don't get to dictate the hurt and anguish minorities feel from racism, you fucking racist cracker.

>being Japanese
>2017
Being Japanese isn't cool anymore bro. In fact, it's totally gay.

I'm SJW, gender nonconforming and a POC. How dare you? You're Yuli and I'm Yu, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Jews have ruined baseball. Fucking Keuchs.

DUHHH I KNOW
I PUT IN PLAYER HU ALWAYS GIVE UP RUNZ!
ADOIIIIII I WE TALL DID

Fuck you Hinch, bitch faggot Racist.

fuckin scum ugly American fat lard says something

Shut up, Jap kike. Jew. You fucking Jew nip. Fuck you slanty-eye babypenis bitch. I'm a SJW, faggot. How dare you say that to a SJW, I'm fighting for your rights you filthy Japanese butthole.

>Self-admitted only cries when it's jungle bunnies and burritos who get made fun of
Sounds right

>Amerishoots

why is this man genuflecting

Yuli was right. Japs look fucking dumb. You know it too, JAP.
ALL JAPS LOOK IN THE MIRROR RIGHT NOW
LOOK AT HOW DUMB YOU LOOK
YULI WAS RIGHT

go dodgers!

you dont have history
dont mind

This World Series is about Social Justice.
Not about Hurricanes anymore.
This World Series is about Social Justice and Systemic Racism.
The Houston Racisms will lose and Social Justice WILL PREVAIL!

you dont have future
dont mind

GSJW didn't visit the Wypipo House

fuck houston and fuck white people!

Clayton Kershaw chokes in game 5

FUCK HOUSTON AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

please God let it be so

came from "live-jupiter" NGO wwwwwwwwwwww

historyless pitiful dude says so
it's kek

I'm white (I apologize) and I'm formally submitting my request to watch game 5 of the world series. Are there any POC who can sign off? Obviously I'll be rooting against the Houston Racisms.

NGO? NIGGER?

>davey martinez sogns 3-year deal as nats manager
color me underwhelmed

average intelligence of American is as same as 3 years old baby

obey POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

doo doo
DOO DOO
DOO DOO!!!!!
DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASEBALL DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M TALKING ABOUT BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they’re different from us, which means they can’t be trusted

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Yu (((((Darvish))))) is a racist Keuch.

>Yuli makes fun of an Iranian by doing slant eye gestures
Is Yuli retarded?

obviiiii
he's cuban
cubanos all retardos

Houston Astros' Dallas Kike-cull is going to cull all the kikes in the stadium.

Can him and Kike Hernandez finally prove that the Holocaust never happened(but they wish it did)?

Baseball is about social justice now. There is no baseball outside of social justice. When the Los Angeles Rape beats the Houston Racism in the world series, racism will be defeated, and we only have to defeat Hollywood Rape to erase the stain of the white man. #MeToo

Wait, let's change that to Dallas Kike-kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=csnlMYIg1KI

No matter what happens, I hope all of the Dodgers fans here are enjoying this Grade A baseball as much as I have. These past 4 games have been intense for all sorts of reasons.

Whether it's Game 1 pitch 1 solo homerun, Game 2 triple-tying 11-inning batfest, or Game 4's 6 scoreless innings/tied into the 9th, this has been a very enjoyable World Series.

Excusing typical banter from both sides, I'm glad that it was Astros v Dodgers. It's made for an extremely entertaining series that is creating baseball fans left and right.

2 - 2 with Keuchel vs Kershaw in Game 5, I hope for more GOAT baseball. May the baseball gods bless this world series with more enjoyable baseball.

Not gonna condone racism or anything, but the Japanese are some disgusting people.

how can anyone be this positive

>how can anyone be this positive
I just love the game of baseball, senpai

And this World Series has been very good baseball. Sharing my love with those who want it

You're a Keuch.

When a DNA test can accurately tell your race/heritage, I'd say its more than just a social construct.

I hate the Japanese. This is what they look like.

all three of your points for stanton are the same thing
youre just yelling DINGERSDINGERSDINGERS over and over

>Stanton
>Cosart
Why Cosart?

Yeah. It's American baseball.
Fucking
DINGAAAAA

Did anyone hear Darvish and Strom comment on how the World Series baseballs are "Different" and "Slicker" causing Darvish to have issues commanding his slider among other things?

when yuli first made his gesture /mlb/ laughed about how twitter and redddit were making a big deal about it
2 days later and you chucklefucks are still arguing over it

>get to world series
>MLB changes balls to make your closer ineffective
>MLB suspends your boy for banter

wasn't the flood enough punishment?

Fuck the flood, blood.

why'd he do it?

ayyy chinito

(You)

Why is Votto wearing a Marlins hat?

>chucklefuck(((s)))
good one

Did anyone hear Gurriel comment on how the World Series pitchers are "Different" and "Slantier" causing Gurriel to have issues controlling his behavior among other things?

>why'd he do it?
honestly, he probably did it because he was excited hitting a homer off of Yu Darvish. People do stupid things when they're high on the energy of a roaring crowd. It's a very human thing to do.

On the bright side, he apologized twice for it, even offering a private apology to Darvish, and Yu Darvish was an absolute gentleman about the entire situation (impressive for an ex-Ranger).

MLB has decided to suspend him for the first 5 games of 2018 with no pay, and his salary for those days will be donated to charity. They're also having him undergo sensitivity training in spring.

Only illiterate sheep will say this
Yuli is asking for Race War
We must destroy racists
Starting with Asstros

*BREATHES IN*

wow mlb is cucked as fuck

What is wrong with this fella? Must've forgotten how many people who served in the force or military watch baseball.

So are you and your dad.

You better believe he faggot, he's faggotful as shit. Hope I'm spelling that right, sorry. My spelling is terrible because I'm gay.

no
wasn’t even punishment. it was their own fault for building without planning for floods