youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_PwIAmk2k
> 6/27 - "Crisis in Character" Author on Hannity
youtube.com/watch?v=149gvcrgIZQ
> 6/27 - Eric Trump on Fox and Friends
youtube.com/watch?v=MJlQgN5p7EE
> 6/25 - Paul Manafort on Meet the Press
youtube.com/watch?v=0ju71GUrzSg

ENTERTAINMENT
> 6/29 - "Bill Clinton" on The Wayne Dupree Show 6/28 - INFOWARS Praises Trump’s Economy Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmW4PlaaHU
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage on CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6/28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/30 @ 3.20PM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/EHKtuyLB

Other urls found in this thread:

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5320&s=16318&k=53c2725e-dbbe-451e-9a3d-37e6510d99e0
abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-1-14476486
cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-30/bill-clinton-holds-private-meeting-loretta-lynch-fbi-probes-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos

Good job OP

*steps out of the shadows behind Trump at his speech, slowly clapping*

If you want to help Trump, a good way is to create a targeted twitter account to share memes, news, rally live streams etc. Remember at ALL TIMES that you are an AMBASSADOR for Trump. Set a good example. Convince NOT alienate people. Also do NOT post twitter account on Sup Forums claiming that it's yours.

1) Choose a demographic you want to appeal to. e.g

-swing state
-Students
-Women who are caring, feminine, smart, care about safety
-Latinos who want jobs & respect Trumps success
-African Americans who want jobs & respect Trumps success
-Conservatives (Cruz people or ex cruz people)
-Bernie supporter or ex bernie supporter
-Hillary supporter or ex hillary supporter

2) Create twitter account with a suitable photo to best target your audience.

-There are many threads on Sup Forums of 'girls from facebook' etc. Just take one of the photos, crop it, and use it.

3) Install 'Twitter Follower' in google chrome browser. This lets you bulk add twitter people

-Go to twitter and search for twitter accounts who you think best represent your chosen demographic.
-e.g. if you wanted to target target latino people. Search for latinos for Trump AND latinos for Hillary. You want to add both groups of people who agree with you, and people who don't - this way you can retweet what other 'latinos for Trump' are sharing, so that your Latinos for Hillary followers will see these images.
-In the twitter search thing, you can select the 'accounts tab' to list users accounts
-once you find good accounts, go to their followers list and use 'twitter follower' to bulk add 250-500 of them. Do this daily.
-If you add too many people, your account may be locked so try to not go overboard

4) Build up base of followers. Follow all people back who follow you.

-Try to prune the users who are not following you back using manageflitter.com
-This tool lets you easily unfollow those who have not followed you back

5) MAGA

>"Step aside, Donald. I have something to say."

Reply to this post when Trump gets on stage, I have to go boil water! And no tricks!

Attaway.

Thanks, friend!

Madman savage laying out the hard truth

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5320&s=16318&k=53c2725e-dbbe-451e-9a3d-37e6510d99e0
Savage is going fucking nuts today boys

>tfw American Union with Mexico and Canada
>tfw they ban the internet to stop 4chen
>tfw Islam becomes the most popular world wide religion
>tfw every white girl gets together with blacks because they saw it on TV
>tfw Obama wins 5 terms in a row and shits up the world even more
>tfw the United States becomes a full third world country
>tfw fucking India advances in the sciences and lands on Mars while we're busy tackling "climate change"
>tfw your current job fires you to hire Muhammad Mohammad for more diversity
>tfw WWIII is a battle between Britain and Russia, the last beacons of hope, against literally the entire world
>tfw a 6th term Obama America nukes the UK and Russia because greatest ally cucked us into doing it
>tfw no jobs, everything is slums, poo on the streets, fires on police stations, and rapefugees appropriating anyone without a hijab
>tfw no guns, no free speech, and the government installs cameras in your bedroom for "safety concerns"
>tfw being white is a crime punishable by death
>tfw (((they))) rewrite history and teach we wuz kangs from K-12 in public schools
>tfw public schools have a mandatory hourly muslim prayer service daily for all students to promote cultural understanding
>tfw sharia law becomes the new judicial system
>tfw nationalism, patriotism, and americanism are considered "hate speech"
>tfw whites can't vote because they're all too racist
>tfw all non-white convicts (ex or currently jailed) are allowed to vote
>tfw all the prisons are emptied and filled only with whites
>tfw taxes jump by 1000% to cover Pablo's education
>tfw murder, rape, property damage, drugs, and every other crime skyrockets
>tfw people still vote democrat and blame republicans

>Donald, I need you to know that I will be the one to reach 270. Those delegates will be mine.

abcnews.go.com/Live/video/special-live-1-14476486

Current new polls with the unreliable ones removed.

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/

>Shit that will literally never happen: The Post

Have a Chris Chan In Shame

>tfw Savage calls me out for my lack of excitement

#
do you have any numbers for how much money can be made by selling federal land?
and how could reducing waste really save that much money? That report I got linked to said that there were $25 billion in the waste. The revenue deficit is going to be trillions

>the primaries and the general election will be like exactly the same man

You're trying too hard, Ahmed.

Is it true that Trump is winning now

its more accurate if you zoom in, like so

>Putin has no Tokarev

Will Trump talk about this? They are ramping shit up.

By request, from yesterday.

They got Capone for process crimes.

They got Nixon for process crimes.

They got Bill for process crimes.

They spared Reagan, but had him dead to rights, on process crimes.

They are not sexy, or easy to put together, but the mightiest they've fallen have been because of arrogant disregard for the details. Hillary has been warned. Over and over. Every press leak has been a warning. You can tell by the choice of source. Leaks to WaPo - warning. Guccifer paraded out on NBC - warning. HuffPo regular writing the word indictment over and over again - warning. That's why I am convinced she is in deep shit. If the email and Foundation things were confined to Breitbart and Fox and Daily Caller and WND, it would end up on the trash heap with Vince Foster. But the Community is bending over backward to try to get her to save some shred of legacy and dignity, and she just can't help herself.

In standard counter-intelligence practice, there comes a point where the target proves they are going to be un-cooperative beyond the point of no return. At that point, you help them build their arrogance to towering levels. Because it makes it so much easier to cut them off at the knees. They say ever more incriminating things, make ever more arrogant statements - in the public record - and they dig a hole so deep the shovels of dirt start falling back in and burying them in a grave of their own making.

That point was when she laughed at the FBI question on NBC. The same network that took the Guccifer leak and tried to warn her. They're going to roast her a spit for that. Alive.

NH FAGS REPORT IN
>Cheshire

Post some Nostalgia stuff and memes lads, lets bathe in the good old primary days

>We have not heard from you yet Aaron, and that's why I'm writing you.

>I know you're with me.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-30/bill-clinton-holds-private-meeting-loretta-lynch-fbi-probes-hillary
>If the delay wasn't much of a concern for the Clinton campaign, the fact that the Justice Department blocked the terms of IT aide Bryan Pagliano's immunity agreement from being released during a Judicial Watch civil suite because it "could prematurely reveal the scope and focus of the pending investigation" would elevate some concerns. Pagliano invoked his Fifth Amendment rights over 125 times during a deposition in that case.

Updated

Fuck off shill

3 cucks in a casket

You see, you left in the unreliable Rasmussen one. I was nice enough to remove it.

A nigger AND a cuck...what a fascinating combination.

WHAT THE FUCK HES IN MANCHESTER I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL

Nice try shill. Go back to shit Reddit Says and stay there

Why are you cucks voting for trump?
He's a libcuck nigger-lover who admitted to lying about the wall which is basically the only promise he made that matters. He also loves niggers and rapes children. Would you vote for the Kardashians? No. Then why vote for trump?

J-just a sparring match! Undefeated!

Odds on hat color
2:5 Classic Red
5:1 White/navy
7:1 Hunting camo
10:1 White/gold
50:1 Black
1000:1 Winter ski hat

Let's start like the intel pros do, with the profiles.

Obama's reason for living is his insatiable arrogance and narcissism. He believes he is smarter, more insightful, and better qualified than any underling, or any prior president. Which is why he surrounded by ass kissing sycophants like Valerie Jarret. No one - not Michelle, not Uncle Joe, not even Hitllary Clinton, not even the dignity of the Office of President of the United States is more important than the chained-to-his-wrist, guard this with your life priority of his Legacy. Uber Alles.

Obama hates Hitllary Clinton with a hard blue flame. He held her beneath contempt during the 2008 primary, and bought her off, as is common among the Chicago organized crime circle, with those you wish to keep under your thumb until such time as, etc.

He hated her throughout her term as SecState, as witnessed by his damning with faint praise throughout, and his documented (thus far) attempts to marginalize her Neocon warmongering influence, witness Libya, Afghanistan, Russia, Crimea, Ukraine, and Syria. And ISIS.

He hates her now, for being such a senile ditz over her handling of documents critical to the national security, including ten of his own emails, let's not forget, which were announced to be in there by the State department, because they had to explain the presidential privilege reasons for not releasing them.

tl;dr Obama hates Hitllary Clinton. She threatens his legacy, and she puts him in actual legal jeopardy himself.

cont'd.....

>Believing the media
He's the right answer

It is a fact. They changed their already unreliable methodology to even worse. Their last very recent polls showed +5 Clinton. Now +4 Trump. Makes no sense, so I removed it.

lets not forget that abortions are literally the only thing keeping the niggers in check. he also supported an internet bill which stops """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hate crimes"""""""""""""""""""""

neat
You should totally retweet that on your instagram
You'd get a ton of like votes and friend requests

TRUUMMPPP

You messed up.
You missed Trump.
Better pay Manafort to attone before you have an accident.

HE HERE

Donald Live now lads

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS

I disagree with Savage. Manafort is tried and true. Trump has only spoken with Teleprompters when giving the more formal speeches even still going off from them occasionally at times.

Savage to me just being his paranoid self. Also, if you haven't noticed Savage goes on these big cry-baby moments when Trump hasn't gone on his show in awhile. Pay attention because Trump will appear again on his show soon and completely turn around again.

He's done it dozens of times since Trump entered the race.

IT BEGINS

Get in here!

HE'S HERE YOU FUCKS

>remove all facts that disagree with you
Don't you have somewhere else to be, Daiz?

GET BACK HERE

cool
You should totally snapchat that idea
There's tons of people who would have their lives helped out by it

Hitllary. Went through three key phases. Wife of power. First Lady of power. Wielding her own power. In Arkansas she learned that everything that can be corrupt is. In DC she learned that given the right timing, obfuscation, and enough disposable lackeys, she can get away with crimes. As Senator and SecState she fell into the delusion that she is invisible and untouchable. Again, arrogance and hubris of self-consuming proportions.

There could not be two more potent enemies than BHO and HRC. They hate each other with white hot hard little flames of rage.

Bongo probably knew, though it is not necessary to endow him with insight, that Hitllary would be a disaster at Foggy Bottom. It was, not by a small margin, the worst possible cabinet job for her natural disposition. Everyone in DC had known for decades that she is combative, rigid, unpersonable, prone to tantrums, emotionally retarded, and ill-informed. Everything you want in the nation's highest diplomat.

So, I assert the first prong of the case: Bongo set her up to fail, and on purpose.

i don't think this one was open to the public. kindof a strange rally. no music, questions. strange.

WHITE HAT TRUMP

>first trump speech i hear
>beginning very casual
>he immediately starts talking about the plant being shut down
>sad, sad, sad, sad
>BUILT THE WALL
>those hands
>guaranteed me that
kek. it's all real

I explained why I removed it and why it was unreliable. You don't have any counter do you? How could it possibly be reliable after changing 9% in a week.

AWOOVEMENT

>He knows when you're alseep

>He knows when you're awake

>He knows if you've given a bad donation or a good donation

>So donate for your own life's sake.

BIG MIKE

What are you even tying to convey here?

Oh you're a shill and you're not here for a real discussion. Please do what Finnish males do best and kill yourself

Hey guys, is this happening to anyone else's captcha?

Question time at this rally????

Anyone else like his calm/"presidential" tone?

Rasmussen isn't any worse than Bloomberg.

BASED MIKE

nice to see mike dressed up for the event

GET IN HERE AND LIKE THE FEED GUYS!!!

I hate hearing about people out of job, it really makes me cry, losing a job is like losing a home.

sorry King Tryonicus Tremanicus Deshalinquia XVIII of the Nigerian Caliphate did I misinterpret your white heritage

No, it's depressing

She fulfilled his expectations of failure brilliantly. Her delusional belief in her own super powers began even before day one. Set up her email on the server they already have, at the Foundation, in NYC. When we get around to it, move the server to Chappaqua, and put it in her house. No one will ever know. It's in my house.

Next - need moar disposable lackeys. She learned from Arkansas, and from Bongo's Chicago machine, and from New York, that crime bosses need lots of filters. She's seen Godfather II.

Pagliano, the Denver hosting firm, and so on. Lackeys installed, move on. Loop in the first layer of high lackeys, with strict instructions to keep this in the vocal air. No written record. Confuse, deny, obfuscate. Huma, Cheryl, and Kennedy will do. That's three, plus the geek. Lookin good.

But then Benghazi finds the server. Guccifer finds the server. No other than the WaPo and the New York fucking Times blow the story open. Of course, NSA had been on this since 2009, but it's not their bailywick.

Comey, at FBI, formerly the federal prosecutor on Whitewater, remember, who made the case against Hitllary, but was forced to drop it, since the FLOTUS doesn't really do anything, and besides financial security is so important to women, saved face by running out the clock on the prosecution. And got his career saved and eventually became Director, FBI.

The criminal investigation begins. As do the public warnings. The whole Community can hardly believe what is happening. They all want in on it. Not really sure if there is any there there, they start small and easy. Catherine Herridge, at Fox (safe first pick - vast right wing, etc) gets a leak that there are dark rumblings. "Counter Intelligence Headquarters. Comey himself. Washington - not a field office." Herridge's story gets legs. Leaks go to WaPo. NYT. LaTi. AP. People start thinking this might actually be a thing.

>WHITE HAT

Bloomberg polls don't change 9% points in a week.

MIKE WE LOVE YOU

That mike is a big guy

have a golden lion Sup Forums

>greenberg
wonder why?

Yeah, it happens to me too

white shirt, unbuttoned, no tie
white hat

RARE TRUMP

Trump sounds very tired. He should stop wasting his time and stop the campaign.

But you didnt remove the polls with a democratic bias.

I say that Rasmussen accounting for the shy tory effect is more reliable than every other poll...And Trump has a massive shy tory effect, he's been portrayed as literally hitler

RARE MAGA

he is a big guy

You don't realize that polls are erratic, do you? GE polls this early are unreliable as fuck. They don't get accurate until around September, and even then you gotta wait until the debates.

dru[mpf

If any other polls changes 9% in a week, I'll remove that one as well.