twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's AJ for me, lad

20 W 20 KO 20 HGH

so many SEETHING butthurt faggots

based AJ brings all of the autismos out of the woodwork kek

refball

nothing more pathetic than a yank retard with a chip on his shoulder lol

>this one battyblasted yank

Is AJ even that heavy? He's 6'6" and 250 pounds. Lebron James is 6'8" and 250 pounds.

Rate my fried eggs

Heavyweights by record

1. Anthony Joshua
>knocked down Klitschko 3 times, knocked down Carlos Takam, KO'd Dillian Whyte, KO'd Dominc Breazeale
2.Tyson Fury
>Won a decision against Klitschko, Stopped Christian Hammer, beat Chisora twice
3. Alexander Povetkin
>KO'd Johann Duhaupas, KO'd Carlos Takam, KO'd Mariusz Wach, won a decision against Ruslan Chagaev
4. Joseph Parker
>Won a decision against Carlos Takam, won a decision against Andy Ruiz, won a decision against Hughie Fury
5. Deontay Wilder
>KO'd Johann Duhaupas, won a decision against Bermane Stiverne, stopped Chris Arreola
6. Luis Ortiz
>KO'd Bryant Jennings, KO'd Tony Thompson
7. Kubrat Pulev
>Won a decision against Chisora, won a decision against Tony Thompson, KO'd Alexander Ustinov

>Comparing the demanding intense cardio wrecking ball of a 12 rounder to some guys running back and forth on a 10 metre field throwing a ball through a hoop

He's really not. 210 is considered the sweet spot for people around 6 feet tall who do regular weight training, though that presumes around a 20% body fat percentage. I don't imagine an extra 40 pounds (maybe 60 if you take into account AJ's low bodyfat %) is that much considering he's a 6'6" professional athlete.

Having said that, AJ was almost certainly on the juice when he first turned pro. His HGH gut earlier on in his career was ridiculous, as were his deltoids and traps (which are the usual signs of PED use).

210 is big for 6ft lean. Boxing is an endurance sport not weight lifting. Matthew Macklin said last night on Sky something like "The biggest difference between Joshua then (2014) and now is just how big he's got" he started at 230, 254 is too big because he's getting tired in round 6

ur mums getting tired in round 6

Went out and got too drunk to focus on the boxing. What was /box/'s assessment on Joshua, Whyte and Yafai's performances?

Comfortable win for Yafai but it was a really boring fight. He's supposed to fight chocolatito next on the superfly 2 card. Whyte won a wide decision, past the first 2 rounds he was well in control but again it was a boring fight and seen as a stinker. Whyte needed to KO him to impress to get Wilder but Helenius was moving, blocked punches with his guard and the height difference made it difficult

Joshua was underwhelming. Broke his nose on the headbutt, cut Takam's eye bad, knocked him down, then started to gas out and the stoppage was early.

Glad I didn't pay for it

Btw I'm so sick of the referees in Britain. If we really want to challenge America as the home of boxing we need to get rid of the useless cunts we have now and get some fresh blood in

To be honest it may not have been an electrifying performance but Joshua was way more dominant against Takam than Povetkin and Parker were. I hope he learnt some lessons last night though. If this is his peak then he's not going to be a dominant champ

Takam is a credible win, he's tough and a decent boxer and Joshua hurt him bad. There was a big over reaction because Joshua didn't finish him early and got tired. There are question marks hanging over him now though with his engine, Wilder is a completely different sort of fight and the call now should be to do that fight next and skip the Whyte fight

does anyone realistically think le big black meme man stands a chance against wilder the american bull? lmarse off

>none have actually faced each other
The STATE of heavyweight boxing

desu I don't really care who wins the fight as long as it happens. Boxing needs an undisputed hw champ

Should change next year, could be an undisputed champion

Can any brits break down david haye for me?

twitter.com/EditinKing/status/923603344819654657

Fee Fii Fum Fum

He breaks down on his own perfectly well.

2nd best british hw at the moment. will make short work of anyone except wilder aj and povetkin. people just write him off because he got injured last fight

Pretty elite cruiserweight, very fast with some power. He then moved to heavyweight and beat Valuev for the WBA title in Germany by being much more mobile, wobbled Valuev badly at the end of the fight and improved on what Holyfield did against him. Stopped John Ruiz in the next fight. Then had an all British fight with Audley Harrison who was a complete fraud but shit talking sold it on PPV. Bottled it against Klitschko and claimed he hurt his toe that cost him, lost his title. He then had a grudge match against Chisora at West Ham's stadium after they'd got into a brawl at a press conference which he won.

He was supposed to fight Tyson Fury twice but both cancelled because he had injury problems keeping him out for 4 years. Came back after juicing and gaining mass, beat a couple of bums then his achilles blew out against Tony Bellew costing him the fight.

Going to print some Tshirts with old boxing pictures. Any suggestion?.

Takam literally slipped the last shots before the ref stopped the fight. In fact he didn't take the full brunt of a punch all night. Joshua doesn't disguise his punches very well at all

ali with the beatles

mayweather with justin bieber

de la hoya in fishnets

he get beat by near everyone in the top 20, he's old and slow

I want to kill Adam Smith. Does my fucking head in, the gay cunt

So is AJ a meme or not?

also this

He's much worse than Nick Halling, drums up the hype to stupid levels repeats all the humble and hungry slogans like spoon feeding babies. And he looks like a noncey Mr Bean.

Would have lost to a prime Tyson.
Think about it real quick, all of the """great""" British champions with international success only beat up on old, over the hill American legends.

Lennox Lewis? Beat up an old Tyson who had gone through prison. Don't care if he was 1 year older.
Joe Calzaghe? Beat up on an old Hopkins and beat up on a dead Roy Jones, what a sham.
Hamed? Kelley was over the hill and he still knocked down the much younger fighter multiple times.

Face it, the Brits have no good fighters in history. They all suck.

>Old Hopkins
>Went on to fight for another 10 years
Americuck

Tyson was a can crusher, he was 23 when he lost to Douglas and 30 when he lost to Holyfield

>#teamAJ lads

>Man who unified the entire Heavyweight divisions
>Can crusher

Let me guess, your first time watching a heavyweight boxing bout was Klitschko-Joshua?

American only gained success through cheating, Ali, Andre Ward and so on, Brits have always been better boxers than Americans

Spinks in not a can

>CAMBODIA. Phnom Penh. 21/10/2003: Annual boxing selection organised by the Cambodian Boxing Federation and gathering 300 boxers from the 100 or so boxing schools from all over the country at Borei Keila stadium. Most of the schools don't even have boxing gloves for training.

Tysons best wins are Larry Holmes, Spinks and Frank Bruno. Holmes was 38 and hadn't fought in 2 years. Spinks was a blown up LHW and Frank Bruno is shit

Mayweather murdered your undefeated """champion""".
Imagine how embarassing that must be? The last person to legitimately get knocked out by pillow fist Mayweather was one of your country's best fighters of all time, your undefeated jewel.

Fucking hell he's even got some sack showing and a tranny on his arm. Jesus Christ

Lloyd Honeyghan beat a prime Donald Curry. Randy Turpin beat a prime Ray Robinson. Kirkland Laing beat a prime Roberto Duran. Henry Cooper gave a prime Muhammed Ali a good scrap

Meth is a hell of a drug

I honestly think /box/ is the easiest general to troll, all you have to do is call another fighter a bum or a can crusher and you have 30 different anons screeching

>Made the guy come up a weight class to fight him
So impressive

How good could Fatton have been if he didn't feel the need to blow up between fights because he was such a fucking top lad?

Spinks was a monster, Holmes was still very good at 38 and Bruno would beat AJ. Tyson is in top 3 heavyweights of all time.

Why do they boo Eddie Hearn?

Well he did only lose to Floyd and Mayweather in his prime. Nothing to be ashamed of

FOYD PEDS MAYWEATHER

>Spinks was a monster, Holmes was still very good at 38 and Bruno would beat AJ. Tyson is in top 3 heavyweights of all time

can't wait

it's only you that think Tyson was can crusher, the rest of the world see's him as one of the best of all time, you probably started following boxing recently desu

Ray was like 50 when Turpin robbed him in England. And even then 51 year old Robinson came back and KO'd him, he didn't need a gift to beat men, least of all a British scrub.
Cooper only had a chance because Ali gave him a chance.

And Duran isn't American. That would be like me calling McGregor or McGuigan British because they live on the British isles.

Mayweather started his career a smaller fighter at Super Featherweight.

>Well he did only lose to Floyd and Mayweather in his prime.

>British boxing fans.

I'm happy the WBO are gifting him a free belt for beating a complete can.

not him and i also think he was a can crusher

He was though, like i said his best win is a fat, old, out of shape Larry Holmes

>let's fookin 'ave 'em
>catches a check hook from floyd and a straight right from the corner

b r i t i s h
b o x i n g

'prime tyson' is the biggest meme in boxing

>Well he did only lose to Floyd and Mayweather in his prime.
Obviously i meant Floyd and Manny

your in the minority lad, only Lennox Lewis and Ali have a better resume than Tyson and Tyson in his prime would have killed Ali.

He was. Tyson literally lost every competitive fight he had.

since you guys think tyson is a camcrusher, you think he'd lost against prime bowe?

>be naseem
>crush cans
>lose to top guy
>get called fraud

>be tyson
>crush cans
>lose to top guys
>muh prime

The foxy boxing was unironically the highlight of the night

prime tyson would have killed ali. but joshua wilder and klitchko for example would have killed ali and then killed him faster. not fair to compare eras

>Tyson in his prime would have killed Ali.
This, but unironically desu.
Tyson was designed to destroy the kind of mover boxer that Ali was, it's why he was so successful in the era immediately following Ali.

yes

Usyk would box Joshua's head off

Prime Tyson lost to a D tier version of Ali called Buster Douglas, only morons thinks he'd beat Ali

Spinks, Tucker, Thomas, Berbick, Marvis Frazier, Holmes, Bruno, Williams

If you followed late 80's and 90 boxing these were good boxers, Tyson absolutely obliterated them

The only thing worse than a casual who thinks Tyson is literally the greatest is a contrarian who ignores that during multiple fights of his career Tyson was very much mentally compromised.

Spinks was another Ali type boxer and Tyson crushed him. The Douglas fight is an example of a mentally compromised Tyson, which in fairness there aren't many examples of Tyson not being shit, which is why he's great but not among the absolute greatest IMO.

so the card on the whole was a bit underwhelming wasnt it

youtube.com/watch?v=aVGyjvulVcs
He wouldn't be able to get close enough to Ali in order to win tbqh.

Ali nearly lost to Cooper, only cheating got him through, Cooper was 6ft and would not even be in the top 100 in todays boxing if he was in his prime

theres a reason usyk is hiding at cruiser instead of making millions at hw

I'd like to see Pulev vs Takam

How exactly is he going to beat Ali? KO him? Because no one ever managed to stop Ali so why the fuck would i believe Tyson could

He's just cleaning it up first. He'll move to heavy after he wins the WBSS

Imagine what Tyson would have done
youtube.com/watch?v=QluJJaU1vA4

I like this.
The Rigo-Donaire fight have good shots, Im lurking.

Sweet left hook from /are/ Henry.

>Cooper was 6ft and would not even be in the top 100 in todays boxing if he was in his prime

Don't be an idiot. Cooper was the best European heavyweight for a decade. Would be top 10 today. The talent pool was much deeper back then

Ok lads imagine every boxer in the world ever was brought back to their primes, and were all entered in a tournament tmorrow, no weight classes, who would be the champ by the end? the GOAT who youd bet on to beat every other boxer ever in their primes?

Amazing shot. Thx for the context.

> talent pool was much deeper back then
it wasn't, Cooper lost to journymen like Uber Bacilieri, he was small and stiff he would not last 5 rounds against even the likes of Chisora and Dillian Whyte would crush Cooper

sugar ray robinson

This is better

unironically ali