The truth triggers Swedes

>talk to Swedish-American friend who browses /k/ and Sup Forums
>link some great Sup Forums memes
>triggered
>muh alt-right don't know my city better than I do
>swedes just shitpost, it's not real
>its the same across western europe
>sweden is the same as it was 5-7 years ago

You would think that being a faggot he wouldn't get so butthurt when taking the redpill suppository.
Keep up the great work

Post me your best Sweden banter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJF4DtOp6XM
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Curaçao telling it how it is

Where the fuck is even Curawhatever.

I can't even type that fucking C with a dick underneath.

"Curaçao"
Nice proxy

>cuckcao
7/10 proxy m9

The picture is wrong, they shouldn't be crying since swedes like it.

Don't like it, but people might think we are racist if we protest

>Curaçao
>Cuckcao
>Cuck
>Cuck calling other for cuck
Really nigga?

It's an island in the Caribbean that is North of the South American coast. It's a Dutch colony.

Didn't you fags ever play Sid Maier's Pirates?

Loved that game. They should make a new one. Sid Meier games are always intelligent.

>thought: he sweden?
just a fish no, k.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJF4DtOp6XM

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone

you are just jealous that black people make up the majority here

You can't really trigger Swedes on Sup Forums anymore, it is like beating an exhausted depressed man with an unbearable amount of guilt for literally no reason, it is even sadder than harassing a leaf.

Oh so you're a nigger?
hahahah kys

pls stop bully
save us

just take the loss, sven. you were bested by a nigger. again

BANTZ

Çüçķŵüřşț

what ever (You) say potato nigger

c
h
e
c
k

t
h
e
m

How many white people are even in Curacao? It says y'all have a Afro-Caribbean majority.

Is it nice there?

But Sweden is the same as it's always been: full of gypsies!

t. Swede

Here's a map of migrant crime in Sweden since 2010: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

what ever (You) say literal nigger

Take that back faggot

>What's abos again

>sweden is the same as it was 5-7 years ago
>most swedes in the past 200 years are moving away from Sweden

dont tell me you're trying to import aboriginals now? you're gf already tired of ahmed?

You mean the niggers we kicked out?

Unlike your niggers who kick you out.

kek

Truth. With the state our country is in if some one call us cuck online is our last problem. The problem is that they are correct

How many Swedish families have to suffer these attacks before they band together in mutual defense. You could form an army out of vengeful male relatives with so many victims.

>malmo isn't on that map

No bisami cu bo ta un marico riba proxy.

Probably at least 1/3rd white. Annoyingly there are no states for race demographics out there. I know that 7% is Chinese and that is about it as far as demographics go.

Shit is nice here yeah. Got good Western level of services, weather is great and a strong diversified economy. So we aint reliant on just tourists unlike some other islands.

Geen proxy hier. Maar ben geen kanker neger die naar lokale school ging. Ging naar een privé school dus nooit papiamento geleerd. Ben wel yu di korsou.
Enige papiaments dat ik nog ken zijn de scheldwoorden.

mfw I swore in papiamento while being accosted by knife wielding shitskins in The Hague and a posse of niggers came to see them off.

hello i didn't read your post but your flag is very rare. but there are better proxies with better flags. sage.