Five Reasons Every Straight Man Should Go Gay At Least Once Or Five Times

Five Reasons Every Straight Man Should Go Gay At Least Once Or Five Times

1. You might like it.
2. It will make a gay man sooooo happy!
3. The humbling experience of being penetrated.
4. Gay men make excellent lovers.
5. It will satisfy your lifelong curiosity.

queerty.com/five-reasons-every-straight-man-should-go-gay-at-least-once-or-five-times-20150725

Why you haven't try it yet, Sup Forums?

Gay guy here. I didn't really get into gay sex till I found someone I was emotionally connected to. The first time I had gay sex I was put off by it because I wasn't attracted to the person physically or emotionally as much as I wanted to be. If you just judge based on your first and only experience, you might be missing out. Not to say everyone needs to try it, but I think most men, even so-called "straight ones" could find at least 1 man they were into emotionally and physically if they experimented around enough. Everyone is bi, just some prefer the ease of straight life. If having a surrogate child were free and easy and there was zero stigma or laws against being gay worldwide I think we would magically notice a lot more gay and bisexual people around the globe.

>people seriously believed this and took it in the ass
Most guys aren't curious, you degenerate.

faget

As a gay guy I find this jewish propaganda disgusting.
Why are the jews even trying to promote this?

get that protein

The only reason I would "turn gay" would be because men are objectively more tolerable than women. Not interested in any butt shenanigans, though.

>Everyone is bi
Stopped reading, fag

>Reasons 1-5 is literally pls let us fuck you ~ everyone else has HIV.

Sage

the only way I could have sex with a dude is if a 10/10 tranny gave my a blow job. If I knew they had a dick then I wouldn't be able to get hard

it's not gay if her benis is feminine.

That's black men

thanks fot the cancer

>1. You might like it
It's a reason why you shouldn't try it. If someone is 100% gay, then I'm fine with it, but if I am hetero enough to be with a woman, then this should be the first choice.
>2. It will make a gay man sooooo happy!
No comment.
>3. The humbling experience of being penetrated.
I vommited just becouse of thinking about it.
>4. Gay men make excellent lovers.
Basicly the reason number one. I won't repeat myself
>It will satisfy your long life curiosity.
I'm also curious how jumping off the building feels like. Not gonna try it though.

Sounds like you are so unattractive you couldn't get a woman and settled for being gay over being alone.

I've met a few of you.

these quads settled the debate.

I've started eating my gf's ass. I will be eating trap and man ass before too long.

in other news:

Any muscular masc wants to be pounded by my twink cock?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

You sound like a shill, or a ""femanon""

No one's gonna fucking do it just because some faggot on the internet told us too

>1 Post by this ID
Sage