Is it OKAY to support Catalan Independence movement and to be Real Madrid fan at the same time?

Is it OKAY to support Catalan Independence movement and to be Real Madrid fan at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, but being a weeb bandwagoning a forign club is just pathetic

sure is. the customer's always right

Yes. Politics =/= sports.

>is it OKAY to be a Real Madrid fan?
no

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks
you too

yes, i hate indepes and im a barcelona supporter

Yes, because by supporting Catalan independence you're removing Madrid's biggest rival in La Liga and virtually guaranteeing a title every season. If you take Barca out of the equation, Madrid would have won 14 of the last 17 titles.

both are pathetic so

YES

this is worse combination

jajajajaj

no

>Politics =/= sports.

Maybe in America, at least until kneelgate. Politics and sport have been intertwined in Europe since the 1800s.

more common than you think here

Except Madrid is not even fighting for La Liga

catalanist right wing independentists barça fan here
yeah it's ok

Yes. I support barca but not the catalan movement.

based

Barcelona leaving La Liga would be be bad for Madrid if Madrid have no competition than they become Juventus/Bayern tier and nobody outside Spain will give a fuck about them

andorra teams play in la liga

i'm francoist and barça fan

same

here where?

in cataluña

Totally fine

t. lifelong Real + Barca + Atletico fan

you mean catalunya

no

Powerful..

Barcelona of course

what about valencia

>we need the EU to prevent wars and protect human rights!
>Spain about to have a civil war and has human rights abuse while EU does nothing

*kneels*

plenty of people in Zaragoza who hate Catalans but support Barca because they're bandwagon faggots

>EU doing anything
lol

ya fuiste a la mani charnego de mierda?

you can be whatever you want as long as you support Catalan Independence movement, it's amazing

no, no soy charnego; y tampoco he ido a la manifestación porque trabajo en madrid, gilipollas

fuiste a colon entonces?

no, manifestarse fuera de cataluña es de vergüenza ajena, igual que todos los que sacan la banderita española al balcón

Are federalists just super butt hurt that Catalans earn all the money for Spain?

Free Cat/a/lunya

No they don't. Only 1 andorran team (Santa Coloma) plays in la liga system, they have their own league.

there are no federalists in spain

T-there are o-ok we are just fewer than IU voters

if you believe in independence, you should seek a doctor and prepare for asylum cause you might have brain damage

Perpignan and Collioure are next, Ahmed

Well yes, I'm a republican Real Madrid fan.

>Is it OKAY to support Catalan Independence
No, user.

>since the 1800s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots

so there's a precedent

the french told to algeria and vietnam before geting the fuck out

>ireland against independentisms

>so there's a precedent
more like an exception. It's not like you lads should care about it if you really think you need independence, but of course independence would mean Barça would lose all their good players because they would have to play in a catalan league.

>comparing Algeria and Indochina to a mainland region

Tell me more about the rich history of the sovereign state of Catalunya.

check wikipedia

why do independentists think Companys was independentist? That's one of the things that trigger me the most about nationalists tBh. He would hate Mas and Puigdemont if he were still alive.
He would have 150 years if he were still alive too granted.

No need, I play EU4.

Yeah sure
Do what you want

what exactly do you mean? how was he not?

La Liga would still allow catalan teams to play since Barça is a huge moneymaker for them and they would lose loads of money without them.

>how was he not?
He was republican. When the CEDA won the elections, he didn't want the right wing to halt what the left was doing in Catalonia and he declared "The State of Catalonia inside the Federal Republic of Spain", he never declared the independence of catalonia. Leftism during the Republic was pretty much anarchism and internationalism, it wouldnt make sense for him to declare an independent nation there.

if you think he would vote ciudadanos now you are down sindrome

what the fuck would take you to say that

>Belgium
>Not hiding their plans
If only people could put 2 and 2 together.
SAGE

who would he vote then acording to you?

Well lad he was a leader of ERC, but we wouldn't know if he would be ok with the independentist tone that the party took from the early 90s. My guess is that he would try to find support outside of Catalunya for federalism, that was his main idea when it comes to territorial organization.

of course that his main idea befoe geting killed, he would've know better now and try to gtfo of spain
mas didn't even want what basques have and still got told to fuck off so stop this dialogue and federalism support thing, catalans have been wanting that forever

>I know what Companys would have thought now
That's what triggers me about you. You can't just accept that he wasnt an independentist.
What catalan have been wanting forever to not be included in the tax system of Spain, probably because of insolidarity.

so you just want paguitas

>he wasnt an independentist.
and still got jailed and killed
amazing country

So you just don't believe in redistribution of wealth, and want to get a separate nation just to do the exact same than Spain does. You have to admit that Catalan politics are very similar to Spain's, CiU is just the independentist PP, the politics are the same.
>jailed
well he got exiled, the country he fought for had disappeared and he had to flee, then Gestapo got him and gave him to Franco, and THEN he got killed. It's not like you can blame Madrid for it.

I want a separate nation cause I want catalan people to still exist in the future

Are we killing you or something? What is the % of charnegos in Catalunya anyway? About half of the population in Euskadi has two Spanish surnames, I wonder what's the ratio in Catalunya.

more than a half and with muslims negros and pakis just imagine
we are geting replaced and only with our own goberment we can stop this
I don't care if the economy collapses, less migrants there

I thought Catalan was even more pro rapefugee

>Catalans actually genuinely unironically think that they are a separate race from the rest of Spain

And do you think the coalition of CiU + JxS will stop that? They were the ones favouring this kind of immigration instead of latin american. And if the CUP wins they'll bring more refugees than you can count. I dont think that independence would solve that, if anything it would be more difficult for them to go to EU countries.

fact:catalan is the most powerful race

no, that's because as we already are only 40% and evertytime a rightwing goberment runs spain we get fucked
most sons of the spanish migrants vote left so the whole political landscape swinged to the left and catalanism morphed into civic nationalism to try to gain numbers

and why would we want latin america migrants? they are as bad and even more eager of not learning catalan as they already speak an oficial language
cup are nothing, they only matter cause the goberment needed a majority
and yes I do think if we had a different goberment it would be diferent cause it would be easier to change a voting base of 6 milion than 45 that already are ok with the EU
catalan politics are volatile, ciudadanos wouldn't even exist if not for that
with our own goberment we would have diferent problem so we would have diferent actitudes
look at jews, they are leftist everywher but in Israel cause when you have your own nation everthing changes, you don't vote progress cause that means to end your nation, you vote conservative to keep your nation exising

If what you want is to live in a country without immigrants you'd have more luck with Rajoy than with Puigdemont I reckon

Exactly how? PP had the majority and keep importing people and didn't electrify the fence of ceuta and melilla nor did they made a policy like in Australia in wich they return the boats, niggers keep coming to canarias and then they sent them to the cies in catalonia so we would have to deal with them after a five months stay there
rajoy is merkel's bitch and wanted migrants for the construction companies, now maybe he doesn't cause he knows that there's no jobs but still, he's an EU tool like all pp and ciudadanos
puidemont married a romanian yes, but they are european
I didn't have a problem with the EU as long as it remained european but as we can see it's all just the first step for the union of the mediterranan and eventually middle east europe and africa wich is what companies already speak about

A guy that had to bring 50k refugees from syria and only brang a few hundred is hardly importing people tBh. It's not like immigration has a cultural effect in Spain anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure not letting the cayucos land goes against the human rights. A union europe-middle east-magreb is a fantasy lad, and not something big companies would like. They did stop the political union of europe, nowadays the EU is just an economic union. We dont even have a joint fiscal system even though we have the same coin, which is made so the capital of a state can go to another country if it benefits the company.

>La Liga would still allow catalan teams to play
But would Catalans tolerate their clubs playing in Spain?

What part of Iberic peninsula are you from m8 ?

No you faggot this is Francisco Franco’s club for a fucking reason.

>La Liga would still allow catalan teams to play
Javier Tebas has stated otherwise.

Francisco Franco’s club was Atlético Aviación, nowadays Atlético de Madrid

of course, it would be even better to win the league then

>It's not like immigration has a cultural effect in Spain anyway.

pretty sure you were culturally enriched when your brother-from-the-same-ancestor mowed through people in la rambla

>Is it OKAY to support Catalan Independence
No, kys Pootin shill