Has a set culture

>Has a set culture
>No one may challenge that culture
>Religion is mandatory
>Subversion of the state in any form is punishable by death
>Intended subversion enslaves generations of your family

If North Korea has the resources, it would be the most advanced nation on earth.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_North_Korea
forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?38972-North-Korean-Honor-Guard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not white.

They're not human

If North Korea had the resources, the entire earth would be poor as hell.

Their country is ridiculously over-militarized because of their pipe dream of conquering South Korea, to the point that it suffers constant famine, and the majority of the people still live as agrarian subsistence farmers (peasants) without electricity or modern machinery.

Same thing.

Doesn't matter.

Excellency has been imposed upon them for 3 generations. Excellency and accuracy has been the state culture for almost 60 years and is completely unchallengeable.

*If North Korea had the resources it would take to be the most advanced nation on Earth

The people are equal, some are more equal than others.

Nah, communism stifles development and doesn't count as culture.

Asians aren't too bad at civilization either.
Especially the whiter ones.

Their leaders are too busy trying to fuck each other over while not getting fucked over by their colleagues, as well as watching the citizenry like a hawk to brutally crush any hints of dissent to ever get anything of worth done.

But don't they declare that past leaders of the country aren't dead? And also that all leaders, former and current, are gods?

That's the Kims, I'm talking about the mooks who run the day to day business of the country.

Ahh i see, that makes sense i guess.

I'd also like to point out that before the Korean War, North Korea was the prosperous part of the country, and South Korea was the backwater. But under decades of commie rule, the situation became drastically reversed.

is that nigger dual wielding swords?

>clinging to stalinism when even russia abolished it over 50 years ago
lmao
enjoy your famines

>Religion is mandatory
Führerkult isn't exactly a religion, britbong

North Korea is the prime example of "anti-degeneracy" totalitarianism that many Sup Forumsack babies seem to support.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Franco, Chavez, Castro, this manlet, EU to some degree too, are all examples that totalitarian ideologies are fucking cancer.

This site praises Hitler like mad but forgets that the nature of his ideology meant that war was necessary just to maintain it

I agree, but isn't the end game of capitalism just 1 man with all the wealth (power) in the world - essentially what these movements also do.

Sheath

What kinda guns are those?

When they squander the resources they do have on shit like building the biggest arena in the world that never gets used for anything, it's hard to believe they could ever be an advanced nation.

Where did you get that idea?

Asians have had great civilizations and inventions throughout history. Even Hitler called them honorary Aryans. How are you going to question hitler's endorsement?

True korea is a fascist korea. but one with a capitalistic economy.

Also

>Pro-remain

Hitler was a faggot

Even assuming all the best case scenarios, winning the war, successfully setting up the empire, everything, he would eventually die and everything would fall apart like Yugoslavia did.
Giving all the power and responsibility to just 1 person is just naive, no matter the ideology or circumstances.

Well it is, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. The rich get more powerful, the poor lose power.

Technically your not white or human so stone meet glass house

Every North Korean leader has been a living meme. This is a fact.

fpbp

You can blame it on them, but really, they need the military to prevent USA from invading and conquering them.

The moment they would reduce their military reasonably the USA would shove a million tons of TNT up their asses for fun and they know it.

They have also been embargoed ever since, they're only real trade partner is china who just abuses them by extracting resources from the country in exchange for the things they desperately need, and limited trade with russia.

But of course south korea is sitting at the edge of the peninsula, is under the military protection of USA (So it doesn't have to pay nearly as much into it's own military), has trade with just about fucking everyone unhindered.
GEEEEEE

I WONDER WHY NK IS SUCH A SHITHOLE?????????

>pay almost nothing
Our military budget is around 3% GDP and have a 680,000 man conscript military. Literally the only reason burger is there is because they are b8.

Wrong picture OP, got your back senpai

>pay almost nothing

Do point out where I said this?

What I said:
>Doesn't have to pay nearly as much

Without burgers there's you'd have to put a fuckton more money into it.

Your conscript military is jack shit compared to north korea. You're country relies on the US and your puny shit tier army to hold off any NK invasion until the boy's in blue come and rescue you in full force.

Your army would get wrecked in an actual battle, that's why you need the Americans there.

Is it really about the lack of resources? They can't even get farming right.

>You'd have to put a fuckton more money into it.
Lol no. Their military mostly are consisting of rusting 1960s era soviet equipment. Meanwhile we produce one of the worlds most advanced military equipment.
>"bbbut Muh zerg tactics"
lol zerg tactics no longer work in modern warfare.
If america wants to pull out thats fine. All we have to do is develope nukes (probably done within one year) and spend more in the military (which we can do with our government running surpluses).
if Trump pulls out US forces out of asia he is doing this with a strategic loss. dumb dumb.

okay finland have fun being a russian province again :^)

They have lots resources, and don´t even exploit them.
You are a fucking retard for saying this.

proofs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_North_Korea

>often these cannot be mined due to the acute shortage of electricity in the country, as well as the lack of proper tools

Jesus christ. So its basically the Niggering 2.0

No.

Progress hinges on interaction with other cultures and the exchange of ideas and technologies. The second NoKos get a taste of western freedom, they would revolt against the state.

It's a catch 22.

>worship a mongol manlet or get killed
>excellency
kill urself pajeet

>If North Korea has the resources, it would. . .
stay the same forever, forcing the population to kiss the ass of the chubby Kim dynasty for all eternity.

Of course they're memes. All dictators are.
Why do you think Mao, Kim Ill Sung, and Pol Pot, all had pictures of themselves placed everywhere?

It's the largest shitpost in history.

Correct, NK is based as fuck which is why all kikes hate them, too bad NK got nukes now and therefore is free.

Modified SKS with chrome plating? That's what I found anyway.

forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?38972-North-Korean-Honor-Guard

And china will help NK

ya but you get sent to the camps if you fuck up. Fuck that.

nice try commie nigger faggot muslim.

>us of kikes attacks based nk
>nk nukes new york city and washington d.c and california
>south seceedes and silently deports every mud blood
>south annexes all of latin america and tosses them all on boats to Africa
>south becomes world empire for European race
>kikes hanged

tripppps lol

Swarm tactics work when it's backed up by enough hardware.

Even without it, the soviets used it effectively.

You're army has 2500 tanks in operation compared to North korea's quite likely 8,000+ but undoubtedly no less than 7,000. Plus 13,000 artillery compared to your 1,700, the list goes on and on.

It doesn't fucking matter that your artillery has a fancy screen attached to it or some gay chrome slapped on to make it look more futuristic. The results are the same with only minor combat effectiveness differences. On your own you are going to get wiped from the face of the earth , and NK has recently developed nukes too though their range and accuracy is questionable they can most certainly glass you when they make enough, though no one knows just how many they have right now.

If you undertune your lute, all the notes will end up false.
But if you tighten the strings too much, sooner or later they will snap.

communism doesn't work, it never has.

If North Korea went full blown capitalism with trading agreements, it would be a superstate yes.

Seriously, fucking big government homo. I don't need the government to kill jews for me, I'll do it on my own time.