Name a team in any professional sport whose fandom suffers more than us. Inb4 FC Cologne or Cleveland Browns...

Name a team in any professional sport whose fandom suffers more than us. Inb4 FC Cologne or Cleveland Browns, teams like that perenially suck. The Redskins give you hope constantly and then take it away with shit play.

burger in Austria?

Austrian in Austria.

>Inb4 FC Cologne or Cleveland Browns, teams like that perenially suck unlike the redskins
>Redskins give you hope constantly
>69-96-1 in the last decade
Um no sweetie

The game hasn't even started yet.

Hamburg
San Jose Sharks
LA Dodgers (will choke the WS in a few more days)

Chargers

LA Clippers

Hence why I said hope. One season they'll look like they're ready to make a leap, and the next it's back to square one.

Every team that hasn't been to a Superb Owl.

WVU mountaineers in basketball and football

Atlanta Falcons

>give you hope constantly and then take it away with shit play.

Not even the most punished team in Washington.
>Crapitals

>Every team that hasn't been to a Superb Owl.

this desu

>the current year
>never been to superb owl

Lions.

They're not even the most heartbreaking team in their own city. Look at the Washington Capitals and Nationals.

from delusion? because Dallas is close then

BILLS

BILLS

BILLS

Fucking this.
Vikingfags suffer way more than you. At least the R****** have Owls. I'm just glad I wasn't alive for any of the Owl losses.

The only two correct answers

>The Redskins give you hope

They only give you hope if you trust anything the ownership/management says.

The Washington Nationals and Washington Capitals are both more cursed than they are

young fans missed the glory years
the hogettes were the original traps
Riggo dancing on top of the bars in Georgetown after wins
Darryl Green running faster than olympians... at 35 years old
fearless Brian Mitchell
the most famous offensive line of all time
Joe Gibbs motivating players through love and respect instead of anger and fear
janitors and corporate lawyers finding common ground through HTTR
a 20 year long waiting list for season tickets
Jack Kent Cooke's young latina wife

and along came snyder

>not the 90's bill who went to 4, STRAIGHT Superbowls and got btfo

My grandfather was actually one of the redskins team surgeons during two latest superb owls. He used to tell me how they were the quintessential tough guys out on the field but if they had a minor injury they would bitch and moan to no end.

Oh and another thing not many redskins fans know, Cooke used to give lifelong season tickets to employees and former players and once that piece of shit Snyder came along he revoked everyone's season tickets so that he could make even more money. That is why former players hate his guts and why you never see any former redskins at the games

This a good post

Bills. Longest playoff drought as of right now and of all time. Also so many past seasons would have a 3-1 or even 4-0 start then all of a sudden implode. The fact that they're 5-2 is bewildering.

>DC thinks it deserves a real congressman
>doesn't have a single quality sports team
Political representation is for winners.