Adult Refugees Enrolled in Canadian High School, start harassing young girls

>Emails between school officials at one Canadian high school reveal the school has been struggling to integrate into the school adult Syrian refugees, who reportedly are bullying and threatening students and teachers, as well as making advances on young teenage girls.

>One email from the head of the school’s international students department expressed concern that the Brussels attack would have a “trickle down” effect on the refugee students.

>After receiving a tip about Fredericton High School in New Brunswick, Canada — a region that has been aggressively resettling thousands of Syrian refugees — Canadian news organization TheRebel submitted a freedom of information request to the school, asking for any information regarding problems the school might be having with the integration of Syrian immigrants.

>TheRebel received more than 2,700 documents from the school in response to their request. Because of the sheer number of emails, the organization is breaking the story up into several reports this week on their show “The Hunt” with reporter Faith Goldy.

FUNNY HOW IT TOOK AN AMERICAN NEWS SITE TO REPORT THIS, NO MAJOR CANADIAN NEWS OUTLET IS REPORTING THIS

FUCK TRUDEAU YOU SPINELESS CUC K

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/
therebel.media/exclusive_migrant_men_students_nb_school
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one reported it because it is made up.

I cant wait for the new season of Degrasee that involves assimilating adult Syrian refugees. Its going to get 10 stars on IMDb.

Bump.

nice I hope they fuck your girls.

I'm going to need sauce on the news story, OP.

>Thousands of email obtained exposing it as true

>canada
>white

nothing of value will be lost

also the refugees mostly k*rds and arab

Why won't they release them?

>the rebel

there's your problem. They're not a reliable news organization, ie you have people like Larua Southern who likes to provoke people by asking stupid questions. They like to exaggerate anything they can find to suit their agenda of fear mongering.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/

Canada isn't that tolerant. That's a USA trait.

Obviously.

they don't wanna get doxxed

I bet you won't heard about this on the CBC...

>the Rebel
>American
nice try (((Ezra)))

I'm thinking about converting to Islam and finally give in all these primal urges my culture has supressed in me.

It's time to worship Allah, shit in my hands, fuck a goat and molest a teenager.

I'm white and I don't care for this country anymore. I will be moving to Eastern Europe once I finish my education and save up some money.

Canada was lost in the 90' (when I was born) with the shittonne of niggers I went to school with in Toronto.

I've been lately getting red pilled on Kurds. You roaches were right about them. They're cancer tier.

>Toronto

that explains it all

Yeah, I heard Toronto has an issue with that.

GOOD LUCK IN EUROPE!

>Le turkroach post

Unnecessarily combative, rude, aggressive, and clearly projecting his own inferiority.

Die in a fire, roach.

but i mean, every high school is filled with shitty kids, even all white schools if you're autistic.

you shouldn't rule out relocating within the country
most eastern euros wouldn't hesitate to come to canada if they had the opportunity

Clearly you've never went to school with niggers. I'd say my Highschool was 60-65% nigger. You know how niggers act, especially the irrational younger youth.

Good thing she doesn't provoke people by wearing sexy clothes, else she might be asking for it. AMIRIGHT?

>refugees
>integrating
top lel
>mudslimes
>being moral

Allah is going to punish these CIS WHITE RACISTS

Vancouver is a chink dump, Calgary is crime filled where the niggers there are the natives, the eastern seaboard is poor as shit and depressing, Quebec is Quebec and I never bothered learning French that we were forced to learn in early grades (I hate French), the North is Africa tier.

What are my options senpai? The rest of Ontario is slowly turning into a Toronto and the prairies are not my cup of tea.

"aggressively resettling"

Article states that the refugees are having success with girls a year below theirs.

They crave alpha cocks, and Canadians can't provide.

Brb, moving to Canada for young pussy.

Rebel Media is owned by a filthy Jew. Ezra Levant and Jews here in Canada are muh 6 million times worse than the yids in the state. Canada is shit because of Jews like Ezra Levant whose currently taking advantage of the trend of alt-right leanings on the Internet and the issues of immigration caused by his brethren.

I won't bash anyone who reveals sand niggers for what they are: filthy fucking animal vermin.

I don't care if the people doing it are Jewish.

>A
>FUCKING
>AIRPORT

What's that flag ?

this. (((Ezra Levant))) was a Conservative Party shill until they got BTFO, then his shitty propaganda rag went bankrupt so he fled to America to shill for Trump despite him having pretty much the opposite views to Harper on anything that matters

The flag that's gonna get some Canadian pussy.

Freedom of information act. Anyone can obtain them.

therebel.media/exclusive_migrant_men_students_nb_school

The shit hole known as Dominica.

Why are they attending school if they're adult?

Look on the bright side, all of the boys in those classes will grow up RED PILLED.

thats how the fat kid caught da aids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRng9eyrjuM

Your airport got fucked up worse than mine
Suck my dick

deposits x shekels into pkk account

They're little girls and even the fully grown rapefugees can't score. All the girls are ignoring them and pushing off their advances.

Bring it on africuck, my English ancestors were fucking and cucking yours long before any of this.

you got the turkish flag image with a hairy ass and back turk in it?

GDP : 516m usd
So when is your stoneage ending ?

That's just Toronto. West coast is dominated by China and India. The middle areas are mostly redneck white people. Eastern BC and Alberta is all white people. You could probably compare Alberta to Texas without Mexicans.

Edmonton is nice.

Shoo! Shooo! Turk roach!