>Weapons supplied to moderates in Syria used by ISIS in Iraq
>At least 40 rebels killed in Mallah in the past 24 hours, SOHR reports
>ISIS captures final checkpoints near Talilah Crossroad in east Palmyra
>Hezbollah ambushes ISIS near Al-Qa’a
>First planned US offensive in Deir Ezzor flops
>Syrian Army recaptures all lost points at Al-Malaah Farms in northern Aleppo
>Escalated rebel infighting kills scores in Syria’s Idlib
>Iraqi Air Force destroys 127 ISIS vehicles fleeing Fallujah for Syria
>Syrian Army recovers lost points in northern Latakia as jihadists retreat to Turkey
>Islamist rebels fight back, launch counter-offensive in eastern Damascus
>Former Yemeni president blames ISIS rise on Saudi Arabia

Previous >SouthFront June 30
youtu.be/4P_8-LF9ZIo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/748612344775843840
sendvid.com/8cwnl0lp
sendvid.com/lkymxsyr
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467083654533.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RN3bh6NJcSI
almasdarnews.com/article/former-yemeni-blames-isis-rise-saudi-arabia/
youtu.be/dBAbvQUte3g
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748135777779912704
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748486783722086400
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748521319214383104
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36671676#
youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8
youtube.com/watch?v=ri5F633xSsY
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/lovable rapist/
sendvid.com/efygbwyq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAAnime!

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/748612344775843840

Ivan lurk /sg/

2nd for ASSAD and SAA

4th for Gaddaffi!

Yeah man sometimes placenames are really fucked up, they use different transliterations for places and especially with small towns it makes them impossible to find

Sometimes for this reason its impossible to place exactly on the map where something happened that Masdar or SANA report on

I actually have a text file where I list different transliterations of placenames so I can search for all of them on Twitter

Also thanx to russian bro that shared clips with us
sendvid.com/8cwnl0lp
sendvid.com/lkymxsyr

has anyone seen otto?
he went FULL spergout yesterday. i've never seen him so butthurt
he's probably in hospital form anxiety-induced ass cancer

same as this?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467083654533.webm

Did not see him today. You think they gave him holiday from shitposting?

>pencil
>strong arms
What did he mean by this?

I wonder how many troops there are in Foua and Kefraya

I mean heck those REALLY cant go anywhere, at least Deir Ezzor still has an airstrip. and its fucking RIGHT next to Idlib

Why havent the jihadis steamrolled it yet? is it some sort of bargaining chip? I doubt the Nusrats are smart enough for that

Are they making profit from the wares being smuggled in?

I don't see him after Erdomeme say "Sorry" to Putin-sama

FUCK "multiculturalism"
I fucking hate these people
youtube.com/watch?v=RN3bh6NJcSI

Lol no. It's PTRS on your video, WWII anti-tank soviet rifle.

maybe you guys can try spoonfeeding him less attention and he'll disappear entirely

>mfw Antofagasta was Chilean but now there's more colombians niggers than chilean in the area

>Former Yemeni president blames ISIS rise on Saudi Arabia

Which former president?

What effect will hillary have on this conflict if she gets elecred? I'm pretty sure the gulfies will double down once they have someone they can trust on the white house.

The only one, Saleh

Saleh of course
almasdarnews.com/article/former-yemeni-blames-isis-rise-saudi-arabia/

Is this okay to be a 23 year old virgin?

> there was another former president aside from saleh

Im hoping we dont get to find out....

answer pls

I wonder how it will effect every mena country

I'm going to the 21yo and still virgin, but at least i had once gf and that give me hope in the future

it's ok user! stop being bothered by it. Go to the gym, work out on yourself, follow a diet and the rest will follow

>had gf
>still virgin
wew lad

only if you're a girl

Idk I recently read people calling the Saudi-backed guy 'former', so wanted to clarify.

any body have those new clips of the coalition bombing the fuck out of fallujah?

I would bet that whatever interest the KSA has she would fulfill to her abilities. She might continue airstrikes, but I'm doubtful she would attempt a military intervention. Of course she might do something unpredictable if the public outcry is loud enough (and her Saudi masters demand she do it.)

Woh man you are really dedicated to this! Good job though! and keep the reports coming!

and trump ? if he got elected what do you guys think will happen in the middle east ?
I recall I asked this question once , and many said that no matter who get elected : a military intervention won't happen

I will be honest, i was pretty sure with my ex-gf lost my virginity but then we have problems and we never recover, so i end up the relationship. I don't regret it.

Propaganda m8

>Coalition

It was the Iraqi Air Force

what did he say? i missed out

it was the Iraqi army not usa ... copy/pasted from previous thread

VIdeos

>Iraqi air force obliterates Jihadists convoy fleeing Fallujah battle

youtu.be/dBAbvQUte3g

>footage from #ISIS convoys that tried to flee from outskirts of #Fallujah, destroyed by #Iraqi air forc

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748135777779912704

>Army Aviation footage showing the longest #ISIS convoy at 11km long before it was decimated by #Iraqi forces

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748486783722086400

>Iraqi force confiscate assortment of weapons from destroyed #ISIS convoys that #Iraqi Army Aviation struck

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/748521319214383104

I'm not a girl.

I don't want do all that shit. Everyone had relationship without this.

Good luck to you.

Thanks man and thanks for reposting the map ITT

time to post East Ghouta timelapse again because it never gets boring to watch

That's accurate. Trump has been a isolationist from the beginning. He wants to make *America great again, not stomp around the world. He might order full scale operations against ISIS, but it would be fairly quick. I think he would probably try to end all of the American involvement in the ME conflicts.

Things heating up in Afghanistan!
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-36671676#
>Taliban bombers have attacked an Afghan police convoy outside the capital Kabul, killing at least 30 people and wounding 50 others, officials say.
>The Taliban's main targets are the Afghan government, international organisations and foreign military, but in particular the Afghan army and police force.
>There have been numerous attacks on the Afghan police, even when the officers are unarmed. They are perhaps a softer target than the army, using un-armoured vehicles and lighter weapons.
>The Taliban have tried to increase their attacks recently, especially after the appointment of their new leader.
>Big attacks make headlines, but there have been many foiled attacks that are not widely publicised.
>Taliban violence normally increases at this time of year, but this year there is an unusual upsurge in several provinces.

Kek

go out , human interaction will make you want to do these stuff

did the mental hospital help?
you might always go to buy some love

Maybe we should put the
>Thread for discussion of Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan
line back in the OPs?

Would have been interesting had any of those seized weapons been US origin.

They didn't lose the East Ghouta again after this image ends correct?

you make something for yourself not for a girl. that's why I said the rest will follow. In the end you can always pay a prostitue but if you are still longing for love you can just get over yourself and ask one out, you will not be the first to ask a girl out nor the last and even if you fail you will learn from it. We always learn from mistakes so you just have to go trough a lot to get where you want to be.. Good luck man! Just don't bother about it,,,

that's precious!

Good night /sg/

So he is promising that he will reduce any US involvement in any foreign matters ? did he say anything about iran and israel matters ?

no need, usa delivered them weapons via NSA so called "offensive".

Correct, these taken areas were never lost again

night m8

I have normie friends who are 21 and still handless virgins, they did kiss girls though.

I have a GF and am not a virgin. I am loosing my normyness so whatever.

It is okay but sometimes there is a reason why you are '' lacking '' behind. Maybe try to improve yourself. No rush, no pressure. There is nothing wrong buddy, just a tip.

Try this youtuber, he gives great life advice, fitness tips, style tips and confidence tips. Great guy and he is going to help you become even better,hotter and sexier than you already are. And once you are 24,, well you need swimming lessons buddy cause you be drowning in pussy

PIC, your future waifu

Delusional The Post

Many, not all. And probably they aren't socially awkward. Last year I had to spend 2 months with little to no social contact, you literally get socially retarded. After coming back I just couldn't act naturally in some situations and felt weird. So I guess the best advice really is to get out, get a hobby where you interact with other people, the rest will follow.

Never saw that one before, really nice.do you have one of the east Aleppo powerplant kettle?

I wouldn't exactly call trump an isolationist, but he's a lot less aggressive than Clinton, by far. I agree with the rest, if he keeps what he says he won't pull shit like what bongo/Clinton did in lybia and Syria. I don't like what hr says about Iran, but he's about as good as an US politician with a chance to get elected will get I guess.

No idea. I guess it would be OK, any regular already knows that we pretty much discuss all ME conflicts + Ukraine here

Any story on the first video?

jesus fucking christ....
there is enough pussy out there for him. russia has more women than men it's just a question of standard and if he is willing to search for her in places that are not infested with those shitty pickup-idiots that transform normal girls into snubs because they play their fucking numbers game and mislead them into thinking they are all special flowers... just because they get hit on and flooded with texts by these douches...

He isn't. He says that the US needs to stop nation building and being the world police. He calls what happened in Syria and lybia a huge mistake. He doesn't want further involvement in ME conflicts.

His stance on Iran is note offensive, but that might just be pandering to Israel for the elections sake. He always calls Obama lifting the sanctions a huge mistake and that they'll have nukes if no one stops them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JagdHt2w8j8

Well I am off to bed,

Has been a pleassure as always /SG/

Stay comfy and pray for gains.

Sleep tight anons

Cya

Have a nice night

youtube.com/watch?v=ri5F633xSsY

good night...
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ

Who would listen to this stuff if he wants to sleep? Something slow and peaceful from Smetana/borodin maybe, but not NDH or any variation of metal

Good night lads and take this OC

+ free bonus SyAAF-edition

'Night

>do you have one of the east Aleppo powerplant kettle?
aand nope, I just started lurking around that time

I could check the Twitter feeds to see if theres good maps to make one with, this weekend

Greater Syria!

It was quite quick if I remember correctly, but the developments before they closed it off in like a week were interesting.

>
“To scare us, they threw human heads at us. The head of a small child fell on my foot. My shoes got bloodied, and I really got scared,” he said over the phone from Tehran where he had recently returned. “I entered a building and my foot touched a wire and triggered an explosion. 12 pieces of shrapnel hit my legs and my hand.”

American soldiers and their PTSD will probably never compare to the nightmares Arabs and Middle Easterners go through

Maybe. There aren't many updates from the other wars though.

In His last comment, he stated he was going to join the Turkish military. I honestly can't tell if he did join or just went mad with autism... or was possibly a victim in that last Terrorist attack.

listen to music before sleeping is a stupid idea anyway... just read a slow book like "the Brothers Karamazov" or learn/repeat vocab. and you'll fall asleep in no time

Once my day is over, I'll make an official /sg/ YouTube account so we can streamline that too. Our video situation is a bit of a mess and it would be nice if there was a single hub containing things like South Front reports, documentaries, footage from battles, and even videos like Minnesota-tan's Kobra kat video.

Probably Erdogan fired him and all the other shills after apologizing with Putin. Remember he came after the su-24 shoot down, now he is no longer useful.

Wouldn't a link collection be enough? Probably re uploading stuff from temporary sources to have a mirror, but otherwise...

Off to iraq soon lads

going to Australia to train

>mfw Ottoman when? was laid off from his memetic warfare job

>he stated he was going to join the Turkish military
no he came back and started posting under his lovable rapist alter ego
watch as Onur completely spergs out. it's hilarious really
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/lovable rapist/

The problem with that is it has to be updated continuously and we have videos from many sources. A youtube account takes care of that problem and it's easier to go back in time and see older videos. We don't have to upload stuff on it necessarily. I just want to try to make it a little easier for us and if doesn't work, we can abandon it.
Military?

yes

Daily reminder that these are paid russian shills

I didn't know he used that name. Looks like he really just lost it mentally.

Good luck out there. If you can, please try to shitpost from there like the ISAF guy who stops in sometimes.

That's not fair! I want to be paid russian shill too!!!

Go make another "how would you partition the united states" thread Ivan. I'll be there to call you out.

>Go make another "how would you partition the united states" thread Ivan
>how would you partition the united states
*cringes*

*cringes*

Here is your specialty >(you).

He changed his trip from Ottoman when? to Lovable rapist?

Cochino.

What did they mean by this?

Are these threads literally the best place on the internet to get the best idea of what's going on in Syria?

oy vey

sendvid.com/efygbwyq

>Are these threads literally the b̶e̶s̶t̶ worst place on the internet to get the best idea of what's going on in Syria?
Yes.

ASSadists are you enjoying the assadist circlejerk here.

2 million Alawites cant win and rule 22 million Syria. Therefore anyone who supports Assad is prolonging the war.

If you can ignore this faggot, then yes

High value memes right here.

Because Libya turned out so well.
You're not arguing against Assad, you're arguing for reprisals against ISIS sponsors.

it's a different name, but it's all Onur

Gonna be a fun couple of months, watching Shia militias cleanse Iraq of Sunni filth.

And then we can watch it again in Syria in a few years.

you should keep posting under the "Minnesota-tan's lovable rapist" name.
It makes me feel important

what do the colors represent here? is red afghan and grey tali?