Muh paganism

>muh paganism
>muh stick idols

Nothing wrong with paganism, but when people go "oh no, we don't actually believe in this stuff it's all just cultural" then it's bullshit.

I'm anooyed by the "muh Odin" crowd as much as anyone else, but it's a pointless argument. Redpilled Pagans and Redpilled Christians all want the same thing, so stop arguing about which religion is better and fight the Jews, Muslims, and Nihilist cucks actually trying to destroy us both.

Well it is cultural man, i just don't think most people are going back to literal belief in the gods

>Redpilled Pagans and Redpilled Christians all want the same thing

>implying they won't start fighting each other even if they achieved anything

>Redpilled Pagans
There are barely any. Paganism is filled with hippies, teenage edgelords, fat feminists and cat ladies.

Christianity is cult started by a kike based on sandnigger mythologies, nothing to do with Europe.

But it's also true we simply don't know enough about paganism because the tradition has been cut. The best bet is nationalism that's inspired by ancient paganism and respects it, but not literal religion.

gotta replace kikestick with something

>2000 years
>Christendom

Paganism is too LARPy

>more shill infighting

>he's a white nationalist
>he worships a Jewish sandnigger named Yeshua

The closest thing to a living Indo-European tradition that actually exists is probably how Zoroastrianism is practiced in Iran.

wolf dick?

>Paganism
>Muh stick idols

>Christendom
>Muh dead jew on a cross

>believing in the religious jew
Baka desu

What kind of paganism do cat ladies and feminists follow?

Oh go worship your dead jew on a stick, your sad belief in a magical sky daddy comes from the desert, and to the desert may it return.

Anything Celtic. Fat women love Celtic shit.

Meowism. It's like Maoism, except they don't eat the cats.

>Following a shitskin middle eastern abrahamic religion instead of rejecting it in favor of the Celtic and Germanic gods of your forefathers

Cuck

>Yes go-, er uh, fellow antisemites, Christianity was invented by the kikes. Atheism is the true redpill

Bast[et] & Sekhmet apparently.

Robert Masters, who was an early propagandist for MK Ultra, widely promulgated Sekhmet as a New Age Cult.

The cat/human synergy occurs with the development of Agriculture starting about 9500 BCE. Men were hunters and wandered, while women stayed in one place. Once the women developed grain agriculture they brewed beer, which they used to control and domesticate men. The cats came to eat the mice that ate the grain. Women don't like mice, so they placated the cats.

If cats have access to the means of production, cats would buy Whiskas®

>I actually believe Europe has been Christian for two-thousand years
>I am this utterly stupid

We know, user. We know.

If cats had seized the means of production, it would be planned with bits of string.

Wicca or something like that

>Not worshipping cats

The Egyptian frog god gave us mememagic. Who knows what their cat god can do for us.

>Muh stick idols
>Muh sacred Jew on a stick god

See how dumb you sound? I'm a bedora dipper but if I as religious I certainly wouldn't worship a god whose greatest achievement was dying

>believing Jesus was Jewish

>believing the single greatest Jewish lie ever conceived

>Divine catgirls
Who wouldn't want to believe this is real?

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
The first Christians were JEWS!

Christianity is inclusive to semites. GTFO JIDF.

It's not a lie at all, it's a well-established fact.

Yeshua a.k.a. "Jesus" was a Jew; his mother was a Jew; he was born and raised in a Jewish part of the world; all of his friends, colleagues, disciples, etc. were Jews. Any attempt to claim otherwise is an attempt to rewrite history.

meant to quote

He was a black jew though.

As a Hindu, your statement triggered me

That doesn't mean he's wrong. The vast majority of modern Hindu religions are strongly influenced by Dravidian beliefs.

When's the last time you offered sacrifice to Indra, for example?

divide and conquer kikery

Best post.

>100,000+ years of humanity in europe (human migration)

>only 2000 of christianity, which didn't blanket the rest of the continent until ~800 years ago

>abandoning your white alpha gods to worship a brown kike

>drank so much of the kike koolaid that you're actually defending it

pathetic

>2000 of Semitic/Jewish cuckholdry

Vs

>10,000 years of indigenous faith

Jews are a distinct ethnic group, of which Jesus did not belong to. Going to temple doesn't make him Jewish.

B-but kikes hate Cucktianity

Fine. I'll ask.

If Yeshuah or whatever wasn't Jewish, what was he?

Kat memes were huge in the early to mid 00s so in a way they brough us to the light of kek.

That's right goy ignore the Gospel it wasn't meant for you, pay no mind to all those mean words and warnings written about us, lies, all lies!

>the Jews gave us The Gospel, Capitalized
>it says bad things about them, so it must be true!

Here's a thought: why do we give half a fuck about foreign stories from foreign people? They're not our stories, and they're not of our people. So who cares?