Report this bastard for hate crime

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/

Select West Yorkshire police, he's from Bradford. report-it.org.uk/your_police_force

I chuckled desu

grow a spine kid

When whiney shits dont get their way, Ficki Ficki.

Yeah it's called beating them at their own game, but I know, ya gotta be a tough guy on the internet.

Youd think given the various sex scandals surrounding pedo Muslim sex gangs and general rapery of the Swarthy folk, they'd avoid referencing rape.

Nah, because you cant say a bad thing about the shitskins without being dubbed racist or an islamophobe even when they do shit like this.

>can't take the Bantz
>call mommy because muh feelings
Kill yourself

Cheeky Bantz, Noice

>Muslims threatening to rape
>bantz
>image_0.jpg

Considering Muslims barely get arrested in the UK for ACTUAL gang rape, I find it unlikely that this retard will be arrested for threatened gang rape.

Reminder

Check 'em.

Ignore these obvious shill faggots. Use their own weapon against them

It was bretty funny desu, bongs need to man up

> Sup Forums will laugh at kids getting deported to shitholes
> Sup Forums butthurt over british humor taking a small punch at farage

Grow up mate.

Just banter back at him mate.

your fucking garbag op this is now a dubs thread.

>thinks it's about feelings and not really about showing who runs shit

OP since you're a faggot, use the same pic, and make comment that for Gay pride day you're going to run a train on all their asses.

Hilarity ensues?

This.
Rape threats need to be tales seriously.

If any whitey had said it there would be outrage and it would be all over social media, with popo on their doorstep in no time, this is the society we live in. Also, stand strong kamerad.