Spurs @ pacers

leonard, parker, lauvergne out for the spurs

turner and robinson out for the pacers

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2427942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

random spurs killer of the day will be victor oladipo

no turner? but pissers sched arent playing a b2b or a division rival. huh. lma will have no excuse not to put up all-star stats then.
103 SA
86 IND

still on the concussion protocol

Looked up some random stats, CoJo and Dipo combined are shooting at .714 from beyond the meme arc this october

also what did raps get for cojo, any idea?

Where is kawhi?

IIRC it was a salary dump for an old yuro stash so they could resign someone.

how are you liking danny green's new-found handles, shooting, and veteran leadership?

Him and Jerry West are touring Napa Valley mansions

>Danny's massive improvement after years of stagnation
I don't know what managerial trick was pulled on him but we can use every weapon against you know who. I keep imagining Kawhi in his place when he cuts into open lanes after screening Jaunty's or LMA's screener. Pop is using Kerr's plays for Klay for Danny.

>game flow
This looks familiar

>basically benching the starters after four minutes
nice

despite getting >our shit pushed in, i always enjoy watching backmarker teams finding new joy in basketball after getting rid of their dominating star players. pacers look about as liberated as the kings did after the ASG last season.

i'm interpreting it as when the oppossing smallball lineup is killing us, pop's answer is the bench unit. but extended minutes for this lineup tires manu and rudy too fast tho. patty's been spilling spaghetti as of late as well.

i wonder what's up with patty

BP3

overweight and got paid. jesus that pass.

Pops posture has really deteriorated, hasn't it

>tfw contract year kyle anderson was not a meme

you mean physically? there's a hint of stoop. just a hint.

man i miss lauvergne. he plays mean and hard.

RUDE

First American post

bertans finally getting some burn

Yeah, he is starting to look his age. Kinda makes me sad desu

>gregg popovich will die in your lifetime

"Perimeter D on the road a shit"
~Slomo

Gasol is still doing a great job desu.

that made me groan

relative to his age

Of course
Too bad he can't rebound for shit

that was a nice save

no hesitation LMA there u go dumpling

honestly it doesn't matter too much since he won't be on the floor much in the post-season. aldridge and lauvergne will helm the nominal 5 spot in those lineups.

man i'm so happy about rudy gay looking the way it looks. he bought into the system right away.

watch out theyre going small again. hype could happen

fuck. experiment #9742476284 failed?

what is it, i'm still on ads

Pop put in DJ-BP3-Kyle or Danny not sure-Rudy-LMA but they got buried by another failed perimeter rotation again. SA score a layup, IND gets a trey right back

jeez

Murray
Green
Kawhi
Aldridge
Lauvergne

And a bench with Parker, Gay, Manu, Gasol, Anderson and Green.
Don't know why but this roster got some 2014 vibe, unfortunately the main opponent isn't Miami.

i wanna see them experiment with two point guards and green at the 3. there must be some point to getting all those tall af guards.

Lamarcus looking sloppy on the defensive end

Is Sabonis elite

The perimeter defense will be on point.

D dropped off drastically after the Toronto game. In all aspects, transition, perimeter, boarding they're always two steps behind. Is it because it's just October? But they did so well against minny and tor.

We have the dynamic Slavic duo.

got a bit complacent maybe, time for leonard to come back and muck things up a bit, rotations and assignments

Fatty's shoulder fakes looks like a crazed ragdoll

i'll have to say i'm surprised how much pop is trusting paul already. didn't expect him to see that many minutes through the first six games.

after danny, no else is up for that spot. manu is 40 and the primary ballhandler on that lineup. are you fishing for a comment on how easily bp3 replaced juice? cheeky.

i'm not actually, just comparing his play to murray's last year, or to forbes and white this year and the last. pop just doesn't love playing rookies.

sean keeps pounding the story of how similar the backgrounds of simmons and paul are. apparently, paul has some pro years on your side of the atlantic. thought you might know more about it.

Balts aren't Slavs, you doofus.

well, rookie as in NBA rookie. paul played overseas of course, i remember watching him play in euroleague as a reserve. so he knows how to play professionally on a high level, yeah, but he's still a rookie to NBA play.

How was Gasol not getting calls?

What is up with these refs?

pop's gonna murder someone

Considering his recent sjw ramblings it might be time to put him down

Am I the only Spurs fan that still wants Aldridge gone

>Sabonis
AHAHAHAHA

aldridge's finessing those baseline tiptoe rebounds

wtf three bosnians in this thread

nah we're still here. but the xtension quashed that look. guess ad signs with gsw instead.

i don't have an issue with him when he's posting a double double every night, playing good defense, and not being a mopey fart. he's still making the spurs play a style i don't like and i doubt his production and mood will stay on that level when leonard returns, but we'll see.

I don't have a problem with his regular season play. It's when he disappears in the playoffs that pisses me off.

He cried last year that he wanted to be the main guy, then when Kawhi goes out against the Warriors, he doesn't step it up.

well i won't give him shit for going down against the warriors. it's tough to readjust on the fly in the western conference finals against a contender for best team of all time.

curious to see if he'll eventually start moaning about guarding 5s in the long run.

Mills is ass, bring on Bertans, Pop. Pep talk Forbes, Becky.

What exactly does bitch coach do?

She's the good cop to Pop's bad cop. Specializes on the rookies and new blood.

i like how wes matthews and rudy gay came back from achilles tendon ruptures. guess they have decent enough treatment options now for another injury that used to be debilitating and career-derailing for basketball players.

more of a player development role. messina is pretty much the associate head coach and will take over eventually.

veteran and ones getting

orlando also showed the limits of rudy's rehab. aaron gordon torched him, quicker guards kept beating him

well he's still pretty fat and in his thirties now.

Once the D rotations gets drilled into his brain, and he gets comfortable with the sets, year two Rudy bodyfat will be cut. needs a summer regimen with Kawhi

>year two Rudy
i don't think he'll be playing with the spurs next season. he's using this to score a good contract someplace else.

Not if him and Kawhi become besties. Where do you think he'll go tho?

Damn, look at all the flags in this bitch.

The Spurs really are the coolest team, attractive to people all over the world and for good reason. They really do have the best organization from top to bottom I've ever seen. They draft well, train well, and coach well.

Jelly as a Lakers fan, they've been looking like a dumpster fire in all facets lately.

Enjoy your game Spurs bros.

that whole ball affair is unsavory as fuck but i like that the lakers got walton and drafted pretty will with guys like nance jr. or kuzma.

damnit getting pretty nervous for a regular season game

DANNY GR333333333333N

This 4th quarter is great, both teams finally play badketball.

FUCK

BLOWN HAMMER PASS

Can i get this drawing of an anime female without the Pacers jersey on it

I wonder if its the refs' colors that are getting to the spurs.

Lmao Pop should've popped that 3

calming effect desu, he called that split elbow three for Danny for the lead

I think it was Pop this time
Or a misunderstood system.

She has nice feet

don't think so
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2427942

My god

green threw it where green uses to be in hammer plays. someone should've rotated into his spot but missed it, probably gasol.

Aldridge sky hook buzzer beater.

come on they can still score 9 points. that's only 3 possessions ha ha

Kawhi lives for this moment

Gasol was completely alone in the paint tho.

spurs suck at ATO three point plays

Kawhi might be dead

Pau top of the key three for OT

ayyyy