Chris Christie Being Vetted For VP

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/index.html?sr=fbCNN063016chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting0430PMVODtopLink&linkId=26087017

>"New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie -- a former Donald Trump rival turned top defender -- is being vetted as a possible running mate for the presumptive Republican nominee, a source confirmed to CNN on Thursday."

Jesus fucking Christ, can we not have this fat fucking piece of shit as VP? Please Trump? Pretty fucking please? Why fucking Chris Christie of all fucking people. Fat disgusting slob. I really, really, hope Trump doesn't follow through with this piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU
youtube.com/watch?v=gokyk3pmeHc
cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/donald-trump-regularly-has-sex-with-my-little-pony-plushies/index.html?sr=fbCNN063016
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/election-2016-vice-president-selection-matters-less-than-you-think-213805
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bridgegate gives this guy way too much baggage.

Please tell me this is a troll

Can't wait for 2 party boys to run the govt. All that dooms day prepping will be worth it.

>implying anyone but Trump knows who he's going to pick

Aaaaaaaand Trump just lost

Nope. It isn't.

Pol we cannot let this happen

We need to cockmongler this fat fuck into candlejack territo

I don't get it. I just don't fucking get it. You have your choice of pretty much anyone you want and you pick the most incompetent governor I can think of. Why not pick, I don't know? Anyone else? Like literally anyone else. Maybe not Sarah Palin, but after here, any fucking one else. Jesus fucking Christ Trump. What the fuck is happening to you?

Really, every potential VP candidate has a scandal in their past. And if they don't, that's a sign that one will pop up in the GE. Sessions, who's a top pick, has been known to be a "racist" for years; four DOJ officials testified that he made "racist statements".

What Trump needs to do is pick someone who doesn't feed the "Trump is a racist" narrative. As far as I know, Christie hasn't said anything "racist".

Though, at least Christie has been proven to be a good debater.

Hill shills out in full force today I see.

Chris Christie is a fine choice. If you are agains this because

>muh minorities
>muh womyn
>muh swing states

for vp, you are retarded and need to gas yourself.

Guaranteed Trump gets assassinated if Christie is his VP.

Oh shut the fuck up you flaming fucking Canadian fag-bag. Chris Christie is as fucking incompetent as they come. His own fucking party hates him. His own state hates him. This is a god-awful choice and if you don't think so, you are fucking wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a god-damn fact.

I absolutely UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES vote for Trump if Christie is the VP. NEVER. FUCKING NEVER. INFACT, I will vote for Clinton just to make sure that fat hamburger-smelling mother fucker has no chance at being VP.

FUCK Trump if he picks that fat, disgusting piece of shit. Because I'm genuinely out if he does. Am I shill. Fuck yes I'm a shill if he picks this nasty assbag of what kind of resembles a person only much more disgusting.

CC BEST END

He's a big guy

It would be a terrible choice.

Trump needs somebody who can shore up where he is weak, like Jim Webb.

Christie is just a more polarizing and less successful version of Trump.

Normies don't like him. I'd rather see him as attorney general.

Anyway I really hope it's just Trump stirring discussion without actually choosing Christie. NJ doesn't like him either from what I heard.

No, he's fucking not. Christie is loathed even within his own state and he brings absolutely nothing to the table in so-much as rallying White, working class voters.

Trump would be better served by someone like Sessions or Webb.

FUCK NO FUCK THAT FAT FUCK

Christie Cream is a horrible VP choice, and just another corrupt politician. He's the nigger that says "muh 911" when government over reach is brought up, supports DHS, DEA, and every other waste of tax payer dollars. Fuck him. Trump would be wise to pick someone else.

Jim Webb doesn't

>T. Canuck

CC is Trump's best choice.

No other Governor has the name recognition.

Only a man with these kind of gains will be /fit/ enough to stand behind the God Emperor.

>Chris Christie is a fine choice. If you are agains this because
A FUCKING LEAF

This feels like the doing of meme magic that isn't our own. We must do something before it's too late.

End the Webb meme.

this is all a distraction to deter people from knowing who the real VP will be

Yeah its the doing of the GOP trying to control Trump now that theyre stuck with him.

Literally nobody likes Christie. His approval ratings in his own state are in the toilet.

Trump needs a woman or a minority. Palin won't do.

>No other Governor has the name recognition.
Name recognition isn't good if the association with it is terrible.

$.05 has just been deposited in your "I'm With Her" account

>balanced the budget 6 straight years
>reduced the size and scope of government
>upheld all conservative principles
>so well respected in conservative circles that he was asked to give the key note address at the 2012 rnc
>showed he can work across the isle on things like the hurricane relief effort

in b4 MUH BRYDGESS. Who fucking cares. If anything its good because it will take some heat off trump.

He's also a top fucking tier debater and will absolutely eviscerate whatever beaner or nig hillary chooses in the VP debate

He doesn't need a token demographic, he just needs someone competent and complimentary.

Token VPs never work anyways, just ask the first female Vice President of the United States, Geraldine Ferraro

Condi Rice!...
Except she probably wouldn't accept.

I also have no idea how good of a debater she is either.

Bad idea trump. Christie is not going to fly and will be eviscerated by the media.

He needs someone moderate. Preferably female.

Fuck you, you leafy cunt. I've been supporting Trump since the Fall and I caucused for him in Iowa. Christie is a useful lackey but he's a terrible choice for VP.

Why not Ben Carson? He's black. Trump simply need's some 30% of black voters and he win's like 59% : 41%.

>going after the fat vote
1000 moves ahead of the game

Dropped.

First coherent thing I've heard from leaf all day. Are you the Scribe? Monk here.

>i've been for trump since day 1, but now that he did X I'm voting Hillary

gee, this sounds familiar

They want someone with legislative experience since trump has none.

Last thing the US needs is another affirmative action nigger in the white house

Friendly reminder that this news is a deliberate disinfo campaign to get Trump supporters infighting and question their loyalties.

Do not fall for it. Do not give in to the MSM. You all know better than this.

>need's

Since you're probably a soldier, I understand you're a victim of Common Core. Germans are taught this.

Need does not need an apostrophe since in this case it's a verb.

Thank you for your service.

>Jim Webb
You have to go back >>>/Reddit/

Jesus fucking christ, how fat is this guy?

What are the odds he dies of a heart attack before the election, Sup Forums?

He had lap band surgery and lost a decent amount of weight but hes still pretty fucking fat.

Thats his biggest flaw imo.

People hate fat people.

Although the usa is like 80% obese so maybe it is different there

Fuck this.

I told everyone trump was just another neocon fat ass.

>listening to cnn on trump
when will you goys learn

No I'm simply drunk. My English is probably much better than your German you fuckin' wanker.

>i've been for trump since day 1, but now that he did X I'm voting Hillary
Don't put words in my mouth faggot. I never said anything about voting for that cunt.

Its gonna be Allen West.

Trump has two, clear and obvious choices for VP.

Christie or Palin.

Who the fuck else is he supposed to pick? Jim Webb? Literally who? Like anyone gives a shit. Some no-namer, no-recognition nobody fag bogging for president boazer? Nobody's getting won over by that shit.

Above all other things, Trump's VP has to have the ability to perform and persuade independently of Trump himself, who will blot out 99% of all other potential VPs. The VP WILL,
WILL,
WILL, be a major point of weakness in the campaign. Every statement of Trumps, every policy he proposes, every time he fails to compliment Hillary's hairdo, out the questions will come onto everyone's favourite whipping boy
> "Mr VP do you support....?",
> "Mr Nobody do you agree with ....?"
> "Are you sick of Trump bossing you around?"
> "Where do you think your career will go after this?"

Most candidates will fall apart pretty quickly. Unless to begin with, they were always their own man/woman, and were always going to be.

Trump needs a VP who is not Trump, will let Trump be Trump, and who Trump can let be their own VP(Same for most of the secretaries really). He also needs a VP who the public ALREADY KNOWS will be such a VP.
> He needs someone moderate.
Absolutely not. To compromise, to back down, is to assuredly, certainly fail. The public is placing it's anger and its hope in Trump and to betray that in any way is certain electoral death. The people want confidence that Trump is the real deal; they won't settle for prime steak served with cheap beer.

The VP must go to 11.

A lot of hate for Based Christie on Sup Forums

You'll warm to him eventually, don't worry. I think some of the libertarians among you are still upset cause he wiped the floor with that little manlet hero Rand Paul of yours last year in the debates

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9cSQJO_HU

VIDEO related, Based Christie stumping for the God-Emperor

Is this the third or fourth time pol has freaked out about a VP selection based on rumor?

Stephen Miller for VP.

I seriously hope Trump is just trying to shore up speculation with this and then boldly announce Allen West as VP or someone else who's decent at the convention.

>I think some of the libertarians among you are still upset cause he wiped the floor with that little manlet hero Rand Paul of yours last year in the debates
Not only that but Chris Christie was SOLELY responsible for derailing Marco Rubio prior to the New Hampshire primary.

After they realized the Bush was getting destroyed by Trump, the money went to Rubio. Chris Christie is the reason the Rubio train was derailed so quickly.

DISPEL

Is that photo recent? Because I know he did buy his weight off.

Either way he's a kike-tier shit.

>ignore the constitution

>lol spying

Yeah wiped the floor right?

Kill yourself ahmed

If CNN is reporting this, that means he isn't going to be the VP. Anyone who has been watching the last year unfold knows Trump baits CNN with a false flag maneuver and then annihilates them with a surprise last minute attack. Every. Single. Damn. Time.

The only thing you can predict is for Trump to choose the unpredictable. They probably have someone chosen and the vetting is smoke and mirrors. We should be finding out pretty soon.

Ireland, Sarah Palin would be the biggest disaster. She was such a disaster in 2008 they made a movie about it, and you think she of all people would be a good choice AGAIN?

That exchange made Christie look like a surveillance freak. The GOP could really make the case for citizen privacy this year unless Christie is on the ticket

All i can say is hopefully Hillary picks Prepping Bull for her running mate, having two old white women on the ticket will do her no favours.

That's no reason to hand Christie the VP slot though.

I really hope that after this election is over he runs for congress in the midterms.

Dude is too brilliant to work only behind the scenes.

yup, can't wait till he BTFOs that spic castro in the VP debate. he's literally the beaner destroyer. Who better than him for trumps vp

youtube.com/watch?v=gokyk3pmeHc

He's a fat sack of crap.

i'm a hillaryfag and I would love it if Trump picks Christie

If Trump puts him as VP, he loses. End of story.

Needs to be a black woman. Know how to one up your opponent, Don.

Never underestimate the cunt demographic.

I don't know if Omarosa would be very good in office though

that is because our best people were at work today and are just getting home

>muh niggers

americans havent learned anything in the past 8 years apparently

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/donald-trump-regularly-has-sex-with-my-little-pony-plushies/index.html?sr=fbCNN063016

OMG GUYS I HAS IMPORTANT LINK FROM CNN, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, WAIT DID I MENTION IT'S FROM CNN!?

>hehe instead of electing people who are accomplished legislators, lets just pander to minorities and give jobs to those who are less qualified.

why not name the party the democrats at this point?

Both are terrible choices.

Look pal, part of the US constitution is insuring domestic tranquility and providing for the common defense of the nation. Keeping an eye on Islamist terrorist vermin is a part of that job. It's easy to just bloviate about the "constitution" behind your computer with your empty pizza boxes laying around but as Governor or President you have a responsbility to secure the life and well-being of the American citizenry.

If you fail at that job you will potentially have the blood of thousands of innocent Americans on your hands. It's not something to take lightly and both Trump and Christie agree on the importance of a national security state to combat terrorist threats and the criminal networks of the underworld that would help those terrorists acquire nuclear materials.

Palin yes, christie now.

Christies record as a govenor is probably the best in the nation, especially considering he did it all as a repub in a traditionally blue state. He is also a top tier debater and campaigner

>inb4 trump should pick a strong independent womyn
>inb4 trump should pick a spic
>inb4 trump should pick a nigger
>inb4 muh brydges

Why are people still spouting out Palin? Fucking seriously?

McCain would have lost 2008 anyway, but Palin ensured that he lost in the most massive way possible. Yeah, she has a pretty dedicated following, but it's small, and those who despise her far outnumber the ones who support her.

She is dumb as shit and her only talking points are "MSM are meanies, hockey mom, retarded son, Obama is shit". That's not stretching either, those are the only things she brings to the table. The fact she is woman isn't going to do shit shit this time around, because she's up against Hillary for that spot.

I wouldn't pick someone just because they're black.

Carson has no energy or experience. Herman Cain can't control his dick. But West flips Trump's "racist" label on its head by being strongly against illegal immigration, defending the Confederate flag, etc. all while attracting national attention

Fuck krispie Kreme, gun-grabbing Obama hugging fat piece of shit

Why the fuck is Trump letting the GOP sabotage his campaign? Is he really not as smart as we thought he was? How can he not see that they want him to lose to Hilary?

So you're saying trump should prove he's not racist by picking a token nigger as his vp?

You should really register democrat

4 u

Christie neither swings voters nor mobilizes conservative voters. There is simply nothing enticing about him.

Please dear god emporer trump do not pick this retarded fat sack of shit

When the libs start calling him "coon," "sellout," and "Uncle Tom" they'll start to eat each other.

Study after study has shown that VP picks don't "swing" states.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/election-2016-vice-president-selection-matters-less-than-you-think-213805

Its about picking someone with a good legislative history who will get shit done in congress.

Trump is the great negotiator but christie is the political bulldog he needs by his side.

He's baiting Hillary to get warren

Underrated. So many newfags didn't catch it

If he picks Christie it's confirmed controlled opposition to Hillary

Fuck off

I live in NJ, and this man is a pseudo liberal

He passes gun control, he passes fag marriage

We don't want him here in NJ, how do you think he won NJ which is a blue state ? He ran on a democratic platform

It's not that people didn't catch it. It's just that those posts are unoriginal and outdated much like rick rolling is.

Doesn't matter, he'll steal a decent percentage of the black vote. VP is mostly a public relations gig anyway.

He has vetoed every gun control bill on his desk.

He vetoed fag marriage, but ultimately that's up to the supreme court now and they lost.

Fuck off hills hill. Your divide and conquer shit wont work

>VP is mostly a public relations gig anyway.
unless trump gets killed, which is very likely considering how many people hate him.

Trump/Webb2016

Christie is a bad choice because Trump is already a bomb thrower. Having two bomb throwers is too much. Trump has to pick someone that is perceived as "conservative", not someone who is less conservative than Trump.

Again, VP's do not SWING VOTERS.

There have been countless studies on this shit. You don't pick a vp to win votes.

I can't believe you guys are so thick that you believe trump can pick a nog as his VP and suddenly all the dindus will vote for him over shillaries gibsmedats